​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

9 hours ago, jelom said:

perhaps with more data someone can compile a table with power needed per level and amount of rewards

The power requirements start at 5000 / 2,100,000 for level 1 and increase by a multiplier of 1.2 for each level.

The rewards are based on "level 0" numbers (for whatever reason) and increase by a multiplier of 1.1 for each level.

Level 0 rewards:

No Social Distances: 1,000,000 Ymens or  1 Ticket
Bouncing Buns: 2 Nutaku Kobans / 12 HH Kobans or 100,000 Ymens
It's Just Natural: 100,000 Ymens or 1 Epic x1 Orb
Erogenous Brains: 2 Tickets or 100,000 Ymens

Derived rewards are subject to nearest-number rounding, e.g. Erogenous Brains will award 4 tickets on level 8 (2 * 1.1^8 = 4.29), and 5 tickets on level 9 (2 * 1.1^9 = 4.72). The koban calculation and rounding is done based on the Nutaku amount, so e.g. level 8 will give 24 kobans on HH via Nutaku's 4 multiplied by 6, not 26 (4.29 * 6 = 25.74). Ymen rewards are subject to the club bonus in that category, as usual.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 6

I pose the question in advance, as it is obvious that an answer will need at least a bunch of tries, meaning a few days at least.

Can anyone tell basing on his obtained rewards if all rewards chances in the new temporary Places of Power are even?

Edited by Observer_X

• Community Manager

Hey, guys!

Some questions answered regarding the new temp PoP :)

1. Are the rewards random generated or hand picked?
-They are random generated for each player 

2. Will the rotation change the rewards 
- The rotation of temp PoP won't change the rewards.  Temp PoP rewards are fixed per type of PoP (same name) 

3. Will the level reset with new generated missions
-Progression is saved, if you get a few levels up, the temp PoP will also level up. 

4. Would there be a Koban rewards in at least one temp PoP 
-No, it's a matter of luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Hello, hope this is correct place ...

I've seen "New Places of Power Girls rotation" in patch notes ... does it mean that current PoP girls will disappear and who didn't managed to get them is out of luck? Does it mean that paying kobans for upgrading the PoP is mandatory?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Honza said:

I've seen "New Places of Power Girls rotation" in patch notes ... does it mean that current PoP girls will disappear and who didn't managed to get them is out of luck? Does it mean that paying kobans for upgrading the PoP is mandatory?

No I don't know, shouldn't be - I guess anybody clearing 100 shards gets now the next one with 0/100 shards. Yes.

Edited by windia

5 minutes ago, Noacc said:

PoP changes are on the test server

That explains a lot, i was a bit confused too XD thanks

Btw for the patch note seems all fine: more quest is good, a rotation for pop is good and well more girls on pop is beautiful. The "down side" is that we have more thing to upgrade but we get more rewards (meaning more orbs) so is fine, a new pop with a girl each month is gonna be pretty hard thought, will this mean that we are going to have "pages and pages" of pop ? Scrolling down everything will take aeons XD, at least make it in a way that after visiting one pop it will not bring us back on the top of the list :) 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Xemnas said:

That explains a lot, i was a bit confused too XD thanks

Btw for the patch note seems all fine: more quest is good, a rotation for pop is good and well more girls on pop is beautiful. The "down side" is that we have more thing to upgrade but we get more rewards (meaning more orbs) so is fine, a new pop with a girl each month is gonna be pretty hard thought, will this mean that we are going to have "pages and pages" of pop ? Scrolling down everything will take aeons XD, at least make it in a way that after visiting one pop it will not bring us back on the top of the list :) 

I think another quality of life improvement would have a button that just sends the same girls back in.  Right now it's click to claim, click to visit, click to all, click to submit.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, jpanda said:

I think another quality of life improvement would have a button that just sends the same girls back in.  Right now it's click to claim, click to visit, click to all, click to submit.

I can see KK doing that with a koban payment unless you have the Gold or Platinum card :P 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Noacc said:

Guy, we may have gotten a bit ahead of ourselves. 
New PoP girl will be released next week.

PoP changes are on the test server.
Do excuse us for that. 

can someone who plays on the test server please show some pictures of what the new POP girl looks like? 

2 hours ago, tovaras said:

can someone who plays on the test server please show some pictures of what the new POP girl looks like? 

Unless they are in the PoP that unlocks  once you reach heroes university (havent reached that world  in the test server), there arent any new girls on the test server.

Dont get this decision, instead of adding more champions or even making a club exclusive fight boss/troll whatever you want to call them or something like that, they decide to put the girls on a limited time, its monthly but its still limited, feature with a 7 hour cooldown (some lucky ones may collect stuff the max 3 times a day, but im guessing the majority does 2 times) giving shards instead of the girl straight way and replacing the current 3 even if you still havent won them (unless i understood wrong)..........not gona be frustrating at all.  Someone at KK must really hate casual gameplay.

10 hours ago, jpanda said:

I'd say a more general button: claim all, send all starting from first pop to last.

Because when I have not all on 7 hours and improved, I want to have this reflected in shorter run times.

What me bugs a bit in these 4 clicks: the page reload after each claim. I can somewhat understand the reason (regarding the entire activity page reactions). So I do not want to change that behaviour that needs a reload to release an aquired girl, just improve the add-on (even if "I did not get mission girl" would benefit from that behaviour.

6 hours ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Unless they are in the PoP that unlocks  once you reach heroes university (havent reached that world  in the test server), there arent any new girls on the test server.

Dont get this decision, instead of adding more champions or even making a club exclusive fight boss/troll whatever you want to call them or something like that, they decide to put the girls on a limited time, its monthly but its still limited, feature with a 7 hour cooldown (some lucky ones may collect stuff the max 3 times a day, but im guessing the majority does 2 times) giving shards instead of the girl straight way and replacing the current 3 even if you still havent won them (unless i understood wrong)..........not gona be frustrating at all.  Someone at KK must really hate casual gameplay.

We don't know if the new girl just replaces the current one or if it happens once you have it finished. Nothing has been said, right? It could be anything.

By the way, they never put new girls on the test server, they use already existing one to test the features.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

We don't know if the new girl just replaces the current one or if it happens once you have it finished. Nothing has been said, right? It could be anything.

you are right, and there is still another option, adding another (the 4th) permanent PoP with the new girl maintaining the three older permanent PoPs and the new 6 temporary PoPs, or even replacing one temporary PoP with a permanent PoP with the new girl.

I am almost fearing that the new girls in PoP will be added rather than replacing any of the current PoPs, leading to an always growing situation similar to the Harem page

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

will be added rather than replacing any of the current PoPs

I think this is gonna be it. I mean yes they could do rotations of girls in the same pop, but (from a financial aspect) i think for them is more convenient to add a new pop where players had to begin from lvl 1 and "buy" new kobans to level the new pop up again to 10. Of course is only an hypothesis by me, anyways if it is so (from my point of view) is good. Yes is gonna be hard to upgrade another pop (i still have 1 at level 2 XD), but we get (even if is the pop is only at level 1) more mythic orbs, which means more "potencial" girls, so i'm happy in that case :) 

49 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

I think this is gonna be it. I mean yes they could do rotations of girls in the same pop, but (from a financial aspect) i think for them is more convenient to add a new pop where players had to begin from lvl 1 and "buy" new kobans to level the new pop up again to 10. Of course is only an hypothesis by me, anyways if it is so (from my point of view) is good. Yes is gonna be hard to upgrade another pop (i still have 1 at level 2 XD), but we get (even if is the pop is only at level 1) more mythic orbs, which means more "potencial" girls, so i'm happy in that case :) 

I'm not sure that's better financially. If it gives MyP orbs like the other one it's a koban gain eventually, since you don't need to buy boosters and it gives you girls.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 11:58 AM, Honza said:

23 hours ago, tovaras said:

on test server I have girl 1 & 2 already completed.

Girl 1 = PoP 1 is now a new girl with 0/100 shards (as pointed out by Kenrae: the girl itself exists already in the game, wait for "going live" for the real PoP girl)

So no new PoP,

Girl 2 = PoP2 = "comming soon"

So conclude that the current three permanent PoPs will stay and if you complete your girl before the next arrives, your rewards are only tickets and orbs. As long as you complete your current girl after the new one arrived, you will always have 4 reward types possible.

Thus upgrading the permanent PoP looks like a good investment - new girls pop up there and you might catch them before the new one comes, so no lining up - and many more orbs!

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, tovaras said:

are you kidding me? this was supposed to be the 2nd last quest of the world, the one where we get mother angel... and now you just add 5 more?

Honestly if they add more quests i'm happy, i was feeling that this chapter was way too short XD. I mean one of the reason that made me start the game (years ago) was the story; and this is still the part of the game that i like the most.

So sorry for you dude (i belive you really want Mother Angel and so do i), but i'm ok with that. The story is too fun (and the drawings are too... well.... 😎) to pass it XD

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

Honestly if they add more quests i'm happy, i was feeling that this chapter was way too short XD. I mean one of the reason that made me start the game (years ago) was the story; and this is still the part of the game that i like the most.

So sorry for you dude (i belive you really want Mother Angel and so do i), but i'm ok with that. The story is too fun (and the drawings are too... well.... 😎) to pass it XD

I was curious to see (or not looking forward to) how they'd bypass the remaining guardians in probably 1 chapter.  Happy they added more as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jpanda said:

I was curious to see (or not looking forward to) how they'd bypass the remaining guardians in probably 1 chapter.  Happy they added more as well.

the only caveat is that now the scrolls don't follow the stairs so nicely in the last part

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jelom said:

the only caveat is that now the scrolls don't follow the stairs so nicely in the last part

Fair=)  I'll reserve judgement til I don't see someone flying ;)

I unrelatedly noticed that there are a number of "hero flies with a girl" girl/scenes out there.  First one I saw was unique, but seeing a couple more made me wonder if they did it for a reason ;)

2 hours ago, jelom said:

They don't follow the STORY either. I mean, considering the story is they are going up the stairs, I would expect every scroll matching one location, but it DOESN'T. Either they considered that too limiting for their artistic spirit ... or they failed to draw all panels of single location fast enough so they split the story into more scrolls than planned.

5 hours ago, windia said:

So conclude that the current three permanent PoPs will stay and if you complete your girl before the next arrives, your rewards are only tickets and orbs. As long as you complete your current girl after the new one arrived, you will always have 4 reward types possible.

Thus upgrading the permanent PoP looks like a good investment - new girls pop up there and you might catch them before the new one comes, so no lining up - and many more orbs!

Assuming you WILL get the possibility to finish the old girl before new girl arrives. But yes ... you might even catch up later if you upgrade high enough.

Still, I'll wait for upgrading after path of attraction, IF I will have kobans left afterwards.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jpanda said:

Fair=)  I'll reserve judgement til I don't see someone flying ;)

I unrelatedly noticed that there are a number of "hero flies with a girl" girl/scenes out there.  First one I saw was unique, but seeing a couple more made me wonder if they did it for a reason ;)

Well... If you notice that the hero flies with girl scenes often end with girl dropping hero and hero almost dying.  I think our Hero most be terrified of flying with his girls by now.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic