​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​

Noacc

On 2/2/2021 at 2:34 PM, jpanda said:

I rechecked and it does just say not be able to login and must create a new account.

That is interesting then, I just assumed it was to clear database.

I wonder what the motivation is if not deleted.

This exactly.
If the account is deleted, the motivation for making an account inactive and irrecoverable doesn't even make sense.
It still doesn't solve the issue regarding clubs at all. That's extremely unfortunate to hear.

The CC (club champion) comes  with different strength/level for each club? 

I have here a club with 40/40 members and lvl15995 - this CC is Chad at lvl200 with 480 000 000 impression needed.

And a club with 40/40 members and lvl17283 - this CC is Chad at lvl216 with 518 400 000 impression needed.

How is that calculated?

20 minutes ago, windia said:

The CC (club champion) comes  with different strength/level for each club? 

I have here a club with 40/40 members and lvl15995 - this CC is Chad at lvl200 with 480 000 000 impression needed.

And a club with 40/40 members and lvl17283 - this CC is Chad at lvl216 with 518 400 000 impression needed.

How is that calculated?

it seems the formula is: club level / (club members * 2)

• Thanks 1

So patch notes week #6: I LOVE IT, no other way to say it!!!!! Club champions is fun, add something to the club and we have a place to use our stocked tikets. But more than everything 

THIS

image10-3-600x1499.png

I really want that Caulifla mates !!!! 

This is a great patch in my opinion really good job 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

So patch notes week #6: I LOVE IT, no other way to say it!!!!! Club champions is fun, add something to the club and we have a place to use our stocked tikets. But more than everything 

THIS

image10-3-600x1499.png

I really want that Caulifla mates !!!! 

This is a great patch in my opinion really good job 

And the champion is Broly, well done there KK.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Wait. The more members you have the less impression you need? 🤯

club champion LEVEL : club level / (club members * 2)

For club champion impression I still haven't any formula, but I can tell you that for club champion level 242 his impression is 580800000

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

For club champion impression I still haven't any formula, but I can tell you that for club champion level 242 his impression is 580800000

In my mind that "club members * 2" was "club members * club members" 🙄

25 minutes ago, Oda said:

.......... can one just do a club by himself then close it from new people joining? xD

I just want the girls dammit :v 

Yes, you can.

You most surely won't be able to beat the champions in 24 hours, but if that's what you want...

28 minutes ago, jelom said:

Seems it's 2400000 / champion level

In another thread a screenshot was shared with champion level 194 and 465600000 impression

as club level is based off the combined levels of all members then these formulas are actually a bit flawed...

Actually i have a question: the club champions are pretty long to do and (as the majority of us i belive) i can't stay all the day in fight, and even if my club members are going full throttle on him (P.s if you wanna join is Kingdom Hearts id:1505 lvl 225 min XD) we are not gonna likely defeat him.

So here comes the question: will The club champion after 24 hours lose some impression (like the champions) or will he go to 0 again and is like nothing happened ?

31 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

So here comes the question: will The club champion after 24 hours lose some impression (like the champions) or will he go to 0 again and is like nothing happened ?

it will go to zero after 24 hours, so you have to defeat him before. With a club with more than 30 players, each doing more than 10 fights it should be enough.

• Thanks 1

On 2/10/2021 at 3:21 PM, jelom said:

it will go to zero after 24 hours, so you have to defeat him before. With a club with more than 30 players, each doing more than 10 fights it should be enough.

So my club is ruined, it would be very difficult to try to beat it.
Of the 28 that we are, only 8 are active (in this case only 7), and the leader no longer connects in more than 1 year.
Also, as mentioned in this year's patch 5 notes, any player who has not logged in since July 2019 will be considered inactive and will no longer be able to use their account, so our leader will no longer be able to hand over leadership.
At least I would like to take the leadership of this club so that I can increase the number of players, but I think that nothing can be done.

Edited by Youta Tada

Well yeah, if you don't have a (real) club, then you're not going to be in a great position to play the club battles. No surprise there. That's not a defect of the feature, it would be imbalanced if clubs that are 3/4 empty were able to ace it, don't you think?

Maybe it's the wake-up call some you guys needed to start searching for an active club?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Youta Tada said:

So my club is ruined, it would be very difficult to try to beat it.
Of the 28 that we are, only 8 are active (in this case only 7), and the leader no longer connects in more than 1 year.
Also, as mentioned in this year's patch 5 notes, any player who has not logged in since July 2019 will be considered inactive and will no longer be able to use their account, so our leader will no longer be able to hand over leadership.
At least I would like to take the leadership of this club so that I can increase the number of players, but I think that nothing can be done.

I've recently become the leader of my club after our leader was more than 90 days inactive. We first talked in the chat to choose a new leader and then sent a message to support telling the situation. I advice you to try it.

Edited by Kenrae
Days, not years ^_^
  • Like 6

• Guest changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2023 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic