path of attraction not available

Tacu

Good morning. Two seasons have already passed with this one included in which they do not add the button to enter the prizes of the path of attraction, I hope you could add it, since I play both in my main account and in the test server and I would like have the girls that offer in season. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tacu said:

Good morning. Two seasons have already passed with this one included in which they do not add the button to enter the prizes of the path of attraction, I hope you could add it, since I play both in my main account and in the test server and I would like have the girls that offer in season. Thanks in advance.

It's a complete mystery to me what you actually mean to say. Could you please try to clarify?

4 hours ago, Tacu said:

there is no problem on live server I know of.

This works for test server: https://test.hentaiheroes.com/path-of-attraction.html  - switch test to www and you have the widget for live server