I've reached my in-game goals, what's next?

When I started playing this game I wanted to get 300 girls and be able to make a decent showing in the D3 League within two years (decent being defined as placing between 16th-45th each week). With two months to go, I have achieved goal one (300 girls) and expect to place in the high forties in my D3 League this week. I have to credit the new PoP and Seasons features for getting me over the top this early. Yes, I was upset when the new features showed up and the Arena went away, but they actually turned out to be the best thing that could have happened in helping me get where I wanted to be. 

In year three I want to get to 400 girls and be able to beat a top-level player at least once (I'll take a lucky win on the last). :)

So, how about the rest of you? How are you doing compared to what you expected?

(note to Mods, I wasn't sure this would be counted as a legitimate Feedback topic which is why I posted it in the Off-Topic forum)

Edited by Pelinor
added note to Moderators
  • Like 4

Congrats! :D

I'm fairly new to the game so my objectives / personal quests are far from complete lol

• Finish the adventure
  • Get all the adventure girls (strongly linked to the previous one)
  • Get the "perfect" pvp team (girls with best stats in my class)
  • Get half of the girls of the game (and stay above that level)
  • Reach D3 (the most complicated one)

I have started playing the game on may, currently at level 270 with 126 girls and I've reached the Hero University world. Looking at league and pvp, my team is almost complete (Shtupra missing :( ) and I'm trying to get first position in all league divisions (I never got higher than Sexpert 2 though)

Edited by Esios
typos
  • Like 2

My goals are simple:

0. Have fun. This is rule zero of games for me. If it's not fun, there's no reason to do it.

1. Make progress every month on collecting all the girls. As a non-spender, collecting all will be basically impossible, but I;m going to try. I excluded patron girls from this, and will also exclude Mythic girls from this - they are behind a high wall that I cannot breach.

2. Girl collection specifics:

• Get all the 5* girls in my class - done for now
  • Get all the 5* non-legendary girls - done for now
  • Get all the 5* legendary girls - need about 6 from the 2 classes that aren't mine
  • Have more girls than I have levels - I'm a bit over 50 behind, but I am closing that gap.

3. Eventually get to the point where I can stick in D3 between 16th & 45th. I've gotten to D3, but my casual playstyle doesn't work well there. My original goal was to do that for D2, but I have no issues with that now.

4. Win a league. I'm over level 400, and have no league wins. That's expected somewhat from my playstyle, as I generally am not trying to optimize ever point in leagues. I suspect that both #3 and this goal will require adjustments to play style. That may cause a conflict with my rule zero,we'll see. I should probably plan to make the change and go for it all at once, aiming to promote while winning D2.

5. Be helpful in the forum. Between my spreadsheets for the PoA events, and starting the gift code posting thread, and replying to people, I think I've done that reasonably well.

• Like 9

On 12/6/2020 at 5:14 PM, Pelinor said:

(note to Mods, I wasn't sure this would be counted as a legitimate Feedback topic which is why I posted it in the Off-Topic forum)

To me, this is neither feedback nor off topic. It's just a discussion about your personal goals in this game (and whoever feels like sharing theirs as you invited them to). I'm not thrilled by your thread's title, because it's misleading and fails to give a good idea of what the topic is about (something simpler like "I've reached my in-game goals, what's next?" would work better).

Apart from that, to me the best section to move it to would be the Brag about your harem stuff. It's a discussion and it's in part about the game, but it's mostly about your own goals and experience in that frame (as your own tags suggest). So it doesn't really belong in "General Discussion" either. So yeah, I'll move it there.

Please consider changing your title so it doesn't suggest you're talking about another game (or a contest or whatever else you can actually win, unlike HH ^^). Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Pelinor changed the title to I've reached my in-game goals, what's next?
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am obviously setting my in-game goals too low.

Yesterday in my D3 I defeated a level 462 player three times and I was thinking level 450 or better when I was deciding on what my goals would be.

Today when I looked in my profile I discovered

hh-girls-001.png.aad9f43861e9f4cd24b248e5d5f64bc9.png which is three girls higher than my summertime goal!

So how about this, before I hit level 400 I want to place in the top 30 of a D3 and have 500 girls!

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if that counts as "reached my ingame goal" or more a "finally can brag about my harem"

Ever since I went into my harem and it took a while to load, Skytte said: not recruited. 

Bugged me.

Clearing current EP - she is there now! 🤩

image.png.d0a69a63aa28d4c23572ac9d6f3f3a1b.png

(yeah, now she needs three stars 🤐)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...