Mythic Character (Bunna) - Shard Acquisition Feedback

Nimano

Greetings everyone!

If you have attempted to obtain Bunna, please be kind enough to share your experience in terms of how many Shards you have acquired compared to the amount of Combativity that you have used.

Allow me to start it off.

I just used 100 Combativity (1000+ Kobans) and acquired 4 Shards of Bunna in total.

My opinion is: It is impossible to obtain this character unless you empty your wallet and suffocate a month of your average salary if the Shard acquisition rate of what I experienced happens to be perceived as "normal". It is then an overkill that I would never consider going for since it is far worse than Japanese Mobile Gacha games.

Looking very forward to hear from others.

Quick EDIT: I gave it another shot, refilled my Combativity (which is another 20 Combativity) and acquired 1 more Bunna shard. I have 5 Bunna shards in total now. My previous opinion remains unchanged.

Edited by Nimano
Additional intel.

6800 Kobans 34 shards.

Not sure, if the girl is worth it. had to click for nearly an hour of my time. And im not sure if I even get the girl, since I have to work during the next 2 shard refreshes.

If someone have to work and make money, they are at a huge disadvantage.

• Like 2

35 Combativity and got 2 Shards.

Missing 2 refreshes per Day because of work and the third because im sleeping at 3am. This will make it impossible to get the girl without dumping Kobans like a maniac

Seeing that the 21 CET Refresh is the only reliable window that i can get every day and how fast it was depleted (50k Shards in 30 mins! WTF?) today im out.....

Edited by Magic1986
Adding text
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Magic1986 said:

Missing 2 refreshes per Day because of work and the third because im sleeping at 3am. This will make it impossible to get the girl without dumping Kobans like a maniac

Seeing that the 21 CET Refresh is the only reliable window that i can get every day and how fast it was depleted (50k Shards in 30 mins! WTF?) today im out.....

More or less the same issue here.

This is my first post-reset logon of the day. I logged on to 0 shards remaining, and the next reset point is at 5 am local time.

Look... Kinkoid can spin this however it likes, but me, i can only call this a blatant Christmas fund cash grab. Looking at the limited number of shards available per time period it's got "Whales only" plastered all over it, and the drop rates reported here were... pretty much what i already expected to see.

What worries me more however is that they threw in an event during another event, and introduced a mechanic where the number of shards dropping per time period was limited to a certain amount. That alone worries me far more than a Girl who, let's face it, would take me a decade to get even if the event was held every other week.

Last time i saw something of this nature was when a webame i played had events where high value rewards were dropping left, right and center: A few weeks later, it got sold to another company that was buying -- as was apparently the norm -- according to the average amount of players online.

An event like this just smells like... Kinkoid either cooking the books in preparation for a sale, or Management needed a graph to look good. According to the Announcement this is going to be a monthly thing: In my personal (albeit limited) experience, it just feels like they're trying way too hard to look good from a financial point of view.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Magic1986 said:

If it's any consolation, even people who are able to hit all three timers in the day won't get her without dumping kobans like a maniac.

• Like 1

My stats so far:

13:00h: 200 battles with 8 shards (4.0%), 9 tickets, 3 EpP orbs, 18 MyP orbs
21:00h: 460 battles with 25 shards (5.4%), 24 tickets, 6 EpP orbs, 43 MyP orbs

That's without using x10's (no gold card nowadays). Should've done more during the first cycle, at the rate the shards went away during the second one I'm not gonna make it all the way with singles. Barring a sudden fit of insomnia I'm skipping the 05:00h cycle.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

I don't really see an issue with it; it's the first ever 6* character and the bundle deals they offer pretty much foreshadowed this with the amount of Combativity they offered. The shards remaining part was kind of surprising, but the quickness in which the first batch disappeared showed there's plenty of willing players out there. Also won't be surprised if the next batches go even faster, as they get released during different prime times.

On a side note: I have no Kobans left, and the amount of gifts you need to level Bunna up? Hooboy lol, I was not prepared.

18 hours ago, Makinen said:

More or less the same issue here.

This is my first post-reset logon of the day. I logged on to 0 shards remaining, and the next reset point is at 5 am local time.

Look... Kinkoid can spin this however it likes, but me, i can only call this a blatant Christmas fund cash grab. Looking at the limited number of shards available per time period it's got "Whales only" plastered all over it, and the drop rates reported here were... pretty much what i already expected to see.

What worries me more however is that they threw in an event during another event, and introduced a mechanic where the number of shards dropping per time period was limited to a certain amount. That alone worries me far more than a Girl who, let's face it, would take me a decade to get even if the event was held every other week.

Last time i saw something of this nature was when a webame i played had events where high value rewards were dropping left, right and center: A few weeks later, it got sold to another company that was buying -- as was apparently the norm -- according to the average amount of players online.

An event like this just smells like... Kinkoid either cooking the books in preparation for a sale, or Management needed a graph to look good. According to the Announcement this is going to be a monthly thing: In my personal (albeit limited) experience, it just feels like they're trying way too hard to look good from a financial point of view.

Just relised we got 3 time to fighte per day, so this is 5 am, 1pm, and 9 pm

im going to miss 5 am EVERY Day, 1pm on normal week days

22 hours ago, Slynia said:

1620 combativity for 100 shards

19 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

Total fights - 1.640

Very similar over here. I got the 100 shards from 1680 combat points.

Another player from our guild got her for 1540 combat points.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1

I got similar results.  I have Gold Monthly card, so I often do the 10x for free....but when I found that on 80 combat, I got a grand total of 3 (which, having read this, sounds like I shouldn't complain!), I then decide to do single combat, and got another 6 over the course of 80 combat.

But, the restricted drop rate (50K every 6-8 hours?) is a real wallet drain....  😕  Especially if one wants to get the Merry Latexxmas girls (by shard), too!

Just my $0.02; your mileage may vary (hopefully for the better!)

Itachi

• Like 1

My luck picked up somewhat after the early 660 battles.

Final totals: 1532 battles costing 15694 kobans, for a 6.53% drop rate.

Along the way: 81 tickets (5.3%, pretty normal), 26 EpPx1 orbs (1.70%, very lucky if this was set to the usual ~1%), 130 MyPx1 orbs (8.49%).

• Like 4

I feel utterly scammed... just spent my 3000+ kobans replenishing the combativity and got 25 shards, then i decided to spend 20 euros and get 400 more combat points, to get just 30 more shards. Grand total 55 shards and run out of kobans (moreover, if my wife finds out the 20€ thing i'll run out of live myself 😞😡)

• Sad 2