Champions "kisses"

Pelinor

9 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Did I somehow miss the announcement that kisses were being added as a last stage reward in Champions? When did this happen? Does it mean players may have to go through the Champion nine times to gaurantee getting the girl?

You have a screenshot please? 

on my champions beyond level 8 I do not see any reward, only the text "1 of these rewards" which implies that the alone standing Epic orb reward would be gone.

Very bad if true. 

No patch notes contained it - and I find it a bad thing to do. And I do not check my open kisses while doing champions.

image.png.61ffb02c5a0269166fe0e79821c45c06.png

image.png.d00408b027429d781f9087faf637b1ad.png

image.png.ece647d279784fca4126b9f5f8696512.png

Edited by windia

4 minutes ago, windia said:
13 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Did I somehow miss the announcement that kisses were being added as a last stage reward in Champions? When did this happen? Does it mean players may have to go through the Champion nine times to guarantee getting the girl?

You have a screenshot please? 

I didn't have my screen recorder on because i knew I was going to get an Orb (Pride Mansion). Instead of the Orb I received 10 kisses! I'll turn the recorder on with the next Champion.

4 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

I didn't have my screen recorder on because i knew I was going to get an Orb (Pride Mansion). Instead of the Orb I received 10 kisses! I'll turn the recorder on with the next Champion.

That is fine.

I thought more that when I hover over the last diamond on champion's overview page, there is usually shown which rewards are possible.

That's why I screened mine, which are empty on stage 5.

btw... 

Edited by windia

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rsmaster said:

Does anyone know if excess kisses will carry over to next season???

If I remember correctly, I had the same amount of kisses in the last hour of first season as well after start of second season (7).

So despite the fact that there is no town menu, the page (season.html) is the same. (to indicate a steady thing instead of an event)

So I assume: yes, they are taken over. Yet I do not know

And for our own testing: if you loose nothing this month for your game to take them over - please try and report :)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Dang, I was wishing the term "alternative reward" meant there would be a either or reward so sometimes you would get an Epic Orb and sometimes you would get the Kisses. The very next line shows that isn't the case, but I still think it would be more interesting if the final stage reward wasn't one specific thing every time. I am happy to see it wasn't what I first thought, where a new item was added and you would have to clear the champion for a ninth time to get the girl.

note to mods: Opps, I didn't look to see which forum this thread was in and my comment here is better suited to one of the discussion threads. so please feel free to delete it

Edited by Pelinor
added note to mods