November survey - the results

Mario Kinkoid

828x315_Twitter_Post.jpg

Hello everyone!

Here are the results of the survey about the classic event and girls from November.

Enjoy the read!

Give a mark to the girls
* Marks: from 1 "I don't like her" to 10 "She is my waifu!"

Estelle MILF.png                                      Rina.png                               Talila Watersport.png                                         Jennifer.png

Milf Estelle : 8,38                                         Rina : 8                               Watersport Talila : 7,76                                     Jennifer : 7,63

Juliette Prospector.png                                      Florianna.png                                Riley Carnival.png                                         Kiara.png

Prospector Juliette : 7,56                      Florianna : 7,48                              Carnival Riley : 7,47                                     Kiara : 7,25

Harmony.png                                        Grace.png                                  Penny.png                                       Edia.png

Harmony : 7,23                                         Grace : 7,23                                       Penny : 7,22                                           Edia : 6,99

Olivia.png                                    Akama Carnival.png                                     Gossy Carnival.png                                        Alisandra.png

Olivia : 6,95                                  Carnival Akama : 6,9                             Carnival Gossy : 6,84                              Alisandra : 6,73

Pleya.png                                   Bimbette Carnival.png                                     Sue.png                                     Yui.png

Pleya : 6,67                               Carnival Bimbette : 6,57                                 Sue : 6,54                                                Yui : 6,41

Ronda.png

Ronda : 6,32

How much did you like the theme of the Event?
Mark: 7,37 / 10

Theme of the event.JPG

1: I think the theme was quite weak
10: I found it super cool!

Did you like the story told in the Daily Missions?

DM.JPG

How did you find this event compared to the Cameo event?

Favorite event.JPG

• Like 1