54 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Amaya and Norou

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Amaya. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Norou. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

wNndYyy.jpg

Legendary Days

Get prepared, because from 10th until the 14th of December (1:00pm GMT+2 to 1:00pm GMT+2) you will have four days to save the gorgeous and curious Amaya from Edwarda and the beautiful Norou from Donatien.

The Legendary Scholar

My legendary hero,

You have quite the skill set and every girl you save from the clumsy villains is happy to join your Harem and try new things with you. But there is no one as enthusiastic as the Legendary scholar who is eager to go on a quest for knowledge with you and study your cock in great detail.

You better get prepared, because from the 10th until the 14th of December, you will have only four days to save the gorgeous and curious Amaya from Edwarda. The nerdy villain has always been jealous of your big tool and she has locked the Legendary scholar up. At the same time, Donatien has captured the beautiful Norou who dreams of serving the desires of a nice but savage man. Everyone says her place is in your Harem…

Go fight the villains, darling! We’re all expecting a happy ending!

Boss Girls

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png                      Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

KDLz1bf.pngs5thSf7.png

Amaya                                                                    Norou

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

^Yes.

Let's see, last time it was a KH girl and before that came a Charm one, so this should mean that the next one will be HC. If that's the case, I'm also interested in the returning girl (fingers crossed for Golden Bunny).

• Like 2

hace 2 horas, Eman dijo:

^Yes.

Let's see, last time it was a KH girl and before that came a Charm one, so this should mean that the next one will be HC. If that's the case, I'm also interested in the returning girl (fingers crossed for Golden Bunny).

The returning girl will be Norou so probably she will be KH.

Know-how had the last legendary days event girl.

hardcore are due for another 5 star legendary days girl amd charm should be getting the mythic girl next month so i don't see the point in making it charm instead of hardcore.

if we get a 5 star know how girl this month it's more likely to be from the legendary contest.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Esios said:

Oh so it's Echidna from Re:Zero !

And ofc even she is not one of my speciality I NEED HER :) or at least i hope to get her for now 22 battles 10 shards: so far so good XD

If i manage to be at 60-70 shards i'll go for her, will see.

Thanks to @Ryoshido that enlightened my mind, i was like: "oh yes i know her, i really know her where did i see her ?" XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

I am gonna get her, but not sure if they keep mythic days up (in the current form) if I am going for every legendary girl anymore. As long as they might pop up in MyP and they arent really an improvement for my pvp team I might skip them here and there for keeping up with my koban stash.

gl everyone!

Edited by blaa
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, blaa said:

I am gonna get her, but not sure if they keep mythic days up (in the current form) if I am going for every legendary girl anymore. As long as they might pop up in MyP and they arent really an improvement for my pvp team I might skip them here and there for keeping up with my koban stash.

gl everyone!

I hate myself for saying what i'm about to say: i'm afraid i agree with you, there are really not many more options here. I mean if we consider all the kobans needed is gonna be a sacrifice of legendary and epic days plus a poa, and for reflection of not getting a full poa cps, classic event girls.

In the end a mythic day one might cost 5 girls in total i think, maybe more T.T (sometimes i use some refills on orgy days)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

Event already ended for me even before starting: Norou was the only legendary 5 star that dropped for me at the time before the attraction feature implementation (I suppose I had that time "invisible lucky 100"), and despite the fact that Amaya is hardcore (why? didn't they made the last legendary revivals with girls of the same class?) I don't intend to add another "partial" girl to my harem, being the list already nearly two pages long in grid mode. So I will consider these free days to keep pounding Nike for Sabira.

Wow finally after i belive a year i got a 100 shards drop on Amaya, thank you RNGoddess on this game XD.

Still is sad that i was thinking to not finish her to think about the next Mythic days...... i'm really angry now...... it's ruining everything.... i don't want to have to skip 1 month of events to get a mythic, but if i don't and people will have her is gonna be my disaster.... in league.... in the season.... and on the other events for reflection....

Getting a 100 shards drop and still feeling........ meh ok......

Do not ruin my wonderful game please.

(sorry mods for this short off topic lament)

• Like 5

I already have Norou so I'm only kind of going for Amaya.

Drops have been rather miss than hit with all my free ones only turning up cash and tickets while for the first 40 free combats. After that, I bought some rounds and earned up to the low 30s in shards.

I might end up getting her but I'm not so hot on her art. With her up there, side by side with Norou, there's a world of difference in the quality of what they are. Primarily the lacking is in Amaya's face. That smile is so... so... cartoonish? And her pose is stiff looking, too.

Eh, I'll see what happens.

2 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I already have Norou so I'm only kind of going for Amaya.

Drops have been rather miss than hit with all my free ones only turning up cash and tickets while for the first 40 free combats. After that, I bought some rounds and earned up to the low 30s in shards.

I might end up getting her but I'm not so hot on her art. With her up there, side by side with Norou, there's a world of difference in the quality of what they are. Primarily the lacking is in Amaya's face. That smile is so... so... cartoonish? And her pose is stiff looking, too.

Eh, I'll see what happens.

I´m not a big fan of her myself but the art looks good to me. Obviously I wouldn´t  compare her to Norou but I´m also a simp for Norou so :P
That being said how about a new version of Norou, Kinkoid ? :)

(**talking to myself: so.. I´ve finished my daily norou propaganda for today**:P)

• Haha 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic