Chats maxxed already of all girls i have at the moment for over week.

krt

When new mode came out looked liked liek it will take forever to max chats so i bought 2x replies to have 8. Mistake obviously lol. I have 50 girls used 300k affection on them(so you know that i have most of them lvled up a lot) and all their chats maxxed. It was quite common 1 replies cleared 2 sometimes even 3 slots. So i am a bit dissapointed buying more replies so dont do same mistake :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone give me any advice on how to choose the answers in the chat? I mean you can see the percentages of which element (HC, Charm, KH) you've answered the most and for me those numbers so far in a very big favor of charm... I would like to equal them a bit more, but idk how... It would be great if the game let you know, which answer will affect which element... but because it doesn't - any advice on how to know, which answer could be what?

So this has been raised a number of times... the way you answer determines what bonus you get. Answer aggressively? You're going to get Hardcore... Answer knowledge, or ask questions? You're going to get Know-how, more likely than not. Answer charismatically? You're going to get Charm.

8 hours ago, Ruby150 said:

So this has been raised a number of times... the way you answer determines what bonus you get. Answer aggressively? You're going to get Hardcore... Answer knowledge, or ask questions? You're going to get Know-how, more likely than not. Answer charismatically? You're going to get Charm.

This helps with only a few answers... most answers I still can't understand, which one is which... especially the one's that are like 1 word answers or action related (for example - taking off his pants to reveal his cock)... When I'm pretty sure one is KH, it appears to be Charm for some reason and so with other options... I guess there's no real way of knowing - you just guess and hope for the best... anyway, thank's for the help...