85 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Himari

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Kinky Season. Next Event >>

4euvbNV.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th (1:30pm GMT+2) and ending on the 23rd of December (1:30pm GMT+2)
you will have four days to conquer new challenges and a lady’s heart.
There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to win the big prize
The Legendary bohemian Himari

A Legendary Bohemian

My conquering hero,

Everyone knows that a Legendary babe can be anything but an easy girl. Such a classy lady has many admirers who would go through fire and water to kiss her lower lips and leave no stone unturned to have her.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of December, you will have four days to conquer new challenges and a lady’s heart. There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to win the big prize - the Legendary bohemian Himari who is eager to enjoy the finest cock.

Don’t be afraid to challenge her earnest admirers to a PvP duel, participate in a Pachinko contest, face the villains or take extra care of your girls. You already know that if you don’t finish among the first places in any of the contests, it won’t be the end of the world. Your participation will be rewarded with amazing Legendary gear!

Sending you good luck vibes...

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

Bdntx9q.png

Himari

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

41 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

So how hard is it to get a girl from this type of event, according to your experience?

it depends on your level and how much resources you have saved prior to it. If you have read the forum topics in previous legendary days you should know by now.

For low-medium level players it is usually easy if they put a bit of effort into it, but for level 400+ it is harder because many people fight for the top places in contests and use a lot of resources (Kobans, Ymens, orbs, etc).

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jelom said:

it depends on your level and how much resources you have saved prior to it. If you have read the forum topics in previous legendary days you should know by now.

For low-medium level players it is usually easy if they put a bit of effort into it, but for level 400+ it is harder because many people fight for the top places in contests and use a lot of resources (Kobans, Ymens, orbs, etc).

Well, I've returned liek 10 days ago, but I'm still level 312 (was very active 2 years ago).

I wonder if I'm considered medium level in your estimate :D We will see.

34 minutes ago, Lemus said:

It seems that the girl looks good, let's hope that it will be so.

But to be honest, of the entire fate franchise, the most beloved character is Tohsaka Rin. I would like to see her here some day.

rin.png.cac23ab8e403f84420d22f2723e99779.png

I´d even cash for her :P ( I just said that in order to incentivize KK to add her to the game 🤣🙏)

Was lvl 400 last month during LC, so it still was relatively easy to get the girl. I've crossed into the hardest bracket now, so we'll see how it goes. From last threads, 4x25 seems achievable, I'll be aiming for that, and grab whatever chance for better if lucks comes my way.

But probably won't spend big just to get her coz you know......

1608087168_ScreenShot2020-12-17at5_04_16PM.png.bbdc5b47b722bf1a901c60b3e30d8c55.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

I saved up one month of books, tickets etc for this rubbish. now I'm just trying to decide if I should just use them right away (no way I'll have a single shard of this rubbish in my harem) or take a chance and save the stuff for the next legendary contest. the girl just keep getting uglier with each legendary contest so I don't see why I should bother with legendary contests anymore. 

• Like 1

hace 17 horas, Alkazord dijo:

So how hard is it to get a girl from this type of event, according to your experience?

Just so you know what will happen: this event lasts 4 days. Each day you compete in a group with other players, this event is PvP. If you end in the first 4 postitions you get the girl and that's it (you compete the other 3 days for pachinko orbs). If you end in the 5th to 10th position you get 50 shards and if you end in the 11-25th position you get 25 shards. Lower than that and you get nothing.

Each day the competition changes and has different tasks: day 1 is about earning experience and beat other players; day 2 is about playing pachinko and donate money; day 3 is consists of fighting villains and spending energy; and in day 4 you have to give experience to girls to level them up, get new girls and buy/sell items on the market.

Good luck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let's do a small test to make the event more interesting.

What should I do in the legendary contest?

React thanks react_thanks_small.png.d6a7494cb99e6126e74becc940bfbef4.png If I should go for 1st position in today contest (100 shards)

React like react_like_small.png.bc1d018e997ca7d8239ddd63d698ec3a.png If I should go for 2nd-4th position in today contest (100 shards)

React haha react_haha_small.png.10cd36bd168e443b653601d2f480a690.png If I should go for 5-10th position in today contest (50 shards)

React confused react_confused_small.png.a391ae5512862bcb47cdb5581b0cca8c.png If I should go for 11-25th position in today contest (25 shards)

React sad react_sad_small.png.51720fa12bb1d523492a7560584ea082.png If I should go for 25-50th position in today contest (NO shards)

Note: I will for sure try to get the girl at the end of the 4 days, and I have yet a good amount of points for the current contest

• Like 4
  • Thanks 12
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, Bakuzan said:

As much as i love Shuten (and i do have both of her versions on FGO) i gotta pass

Legendary contests are just the worst kind of events and consume stupid ammounts of resources

Well, this is just the 2nd girl to have a 5,4 for charm, so... Shuppie's cousin of sorts :D 

Though there's a charm mythic girl to come, I suppose.

For lower level players, should be a must get girl, I would say... and/or for charm players without Shtupra, this should be a no brainer, IMO.

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

React thanks react_thanks_small.png.d6a7494cb99e6126e74becc940bfbef4.png If I should go for 1st position in today contest (100 shards)

React like react_like_small.png.bc1d018e997ca7d8239ddd63d698ec3a.png If I should go for 2nd-4th position in today contest (100 shards)

React haha react_haha_small.png.10cd36bd168e443b653601d2f480a690.png If I should go for 5-10th position in today contest (50 shards)

React confused react_confused_small.png.a391ae5512862bcb47cdb5581b0cca8c.png If I should go for 11-25th position in today contest (25 shards)

React sad react_sad_small.png.51720fa12bb1d523492a7560584ea082.png If I should go for 25-50th position in today contest (NO shards)

Note: I will for sure try to get the girl at the end of the 4 days, and I have yet a good amount of points for the current contest

Go for it! Seems like an active battleteam girl for charm (even if you're not one today, who knows tomorrow? 🙄 )

Edited by Karyia
typo
  • Like 2

hace 7 minutos, jelom dijo:

I went with a thanks, because you're not in my group and the sooner you get the girl, the sooner you'll stop being a possible oponent in the following contests.

Also 😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic