• .Uma. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Scarlett. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Kinky Season. Next Event >>

wiLpr5K.jpg

Path of Attraction - Agents of PUSI

Starting 24th until the 30th of Decеmber. (1:00pm GMT+2 to 1:00pm GMT+2)
you will be able to get Pearl and Isabell if you fulfil 16 objectives one after another and claim the rewards.
To get Uma and Scarlett, you will need to unlock the exclusive rewards.

The Path to PUSI

My ambitious hero,

I have a mission for you! You better get prepared to follow the path to PUSI. You're gonna walk in very wet conditions!

Should you choose to accept your mission, you will have to start competing on the 24th until the 30th of Decеmber. You will be able to get Pearl and Isabell if you fulfil 16 objectives one after another and claim the rewards. To get Uma and Scarlett, you will need to unlock the exclusive rewards.

I'm already wet and horny. Come, the path to my private parts is open!

Free Path                                                       Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png                            affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png                           affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png                       affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

pozRfNN.pngqOqByCL.png7ERYEmS.pngGfNlAkk.png

Pearl                                  Isabell                                       Uma                                   Scarlett

7 hours ago, jelom said:

Tasks and rewards changed a bit from the last PoA

@FinderKeeper feel free to post in the top

593538913_PoA7-Atasks.thumb.png.11ffa4a9b8d5600f10266f36f16f9c3d.png

1449400442_PoA7-Btasks.thumb.png.0caa257c5e6becb9d408999c4564ec10.png

6 hours ago, Zteev said:

Here's my quick spreadsheet with my plan. Note that many tasks now have increased quantities.

HentaiHeroes1.png

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 12
  • Thinking 1

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

Uhm for now i think that is all a parody of (judging from the sword, the "stick", the hood, the whip and the cat ears at least) Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose and Blake Belladonna from  RWBY. But i'm not sure need to see more :P

a4a301ced2cd1f329a32688c07aa65de.jpg154085313-352-k749827.jpg

Blake Belladonna (Character) - Comic Vine

Might be the last one as well (Yang) but her weapon was a gauntlet so i'm not sure.

Amazon.com: Di Molto Bene RWBY: Yang Xiao Long 1:8 Scale Pvc Vinyl Figure:  Toys & Games

Maybe mine is just a huge Mistake and i din't recognize a single parody this time XD

• Like 8

6 hours ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I'm 80% likely to skip PoA this time. I'll take the gamble that Kinkoid have taken our feedback on Mythic Days and made them much less punishing and unfun so I'll save my kobans for that. If they haven't gotten the hint yet, I'll go back to ignoring Mythic Days like I did the first time.

That may have been your feedback. But don't speak for me please. It should remain just as tough. Already it's easier because the element of surprise is gone, but it would lose all value if they made it even easier imo. 

For myself, I have some things saved from the seasons for this, so should be a breeze. Not buying the extra options probably. 

• Thinking 1

I'm pretty pleased with the teaser, and excited for PoA as usual. The past few have been amazing, especially Tech Divas (in terms of art, themes and scenes), on top of being the best event format with the best rewards as far as I'm concerned. Pretty appropriate that it comes right on time for Xmas.

PS: We already had an event themed around Xmas, that was earlier this month. Apart from the new classic event at the beginning of the month, events are typically not following the holiday calendar. We don't get Halloween at the end of October, either, we get the Halloween-themed event at the beginning of the month. So it's surprising that several people actually expected a Xmas-themed PoA. I for one am glad it's not.

As for Santa Claudia, we had 3 of them right here, and a 4th one in Hclicker for those of us who play it as well. It's a good thing that they're changing things up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

and a 4th one in Hclicker for those of us who play it as well. It's a good thing that they're changing things up

On clicker what a shame XD. I get your point about "let's not do the same over and over" but we can say that she was a haremverse "Christmas tradition" at this point 😉,

i still feel bad about not having the first version (wasn't around for the first event, and wasn't lucky with pachinko).

My conclunsion is that my heart is splitted between: "yes let's not do the same thing" and "where is my new Santa claudia ?" 

Back on topic: I think this poa i'll get them all. I like them, i like the anime (that i'm still watching), and well i think i can be able to sustain 1 Mythic days event (for my class).... at least i hope so

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

As for Santa Claudia, we had 3 of them right here, and a 4th one in Hclicker for those of us who play it as well. It's a good thing that they're changing things up.

cant agree on that, they should make a santa claudia every year

PoA is a fine event - and it's easy enough for holidays with a little planning ahead, especially with seasons leftovers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, windia said:

Go home. Kiss. My ass.

image.png.768ddc43516490a2d0015857b5588600.png

Okay, then (be warned, most of the puns really make sense only if you speak at least a bit of French as well as English):

Edited by DvDivXXX
forgot BBCode don't work anymore ^^
  • Haha 2

I'm so pissed...

I absolutely wanted Uma and wasn't interested a bit by Isabell... WELL GUESS WHAT?! Uma on premium and Isabell free! Yeeeehaw!

I have enough kobans to buy the pass... but not enough to buy it AND ensure that I can get the next Mythic Girl if she is Charm...

In conclusion : fuck Mythic Days but nice job kinkoid artists on this PoA, the girls looks really good

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The girls may not be bad but the prizes really suck. Removing some orbs here too to put the kisses for a season that now all or almost all have finished means really not understand anything.

Little side note: on GH sucks also the art except for one (obviously on the paying path), good job 😓

Edited by Falco82
  • Like 4
  • Thinking 1

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, then (be warned, most of the puns really make sense only if you speak at least a bit of French as well as English):

[...]

My French is more than rusty, just for the père and his balls, no elle .... it is enough to laugh my ass off. :D 

• Haha 1

Finally, the PoA event, that has well drawn girls with an interesting theme at the same time! :)

I agree that it sucks that some of the orbs were replaced with kisses, but then again, it won't have much to do with obtaining the girls, and it's all about them in the end. Not a big fan of PoA events truth be told, but I'll gladly finish this one and level up the girls. Thanks KK, this is how the end of the year should be like! -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

kisses for a season that now all or almost all have finished means really not understand anything.

Yeah... Or you could claim those kisses on the last day and get an even bigger head start for the next season, maybe? I'd understand that. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah... Or you could claim those kisses on the last day and get an even bigger head start for the next season, maybe? I'd understand that. ^^

A head start will only matter if the Seasons become harder to finish. So likely not relevant.

• Like 4

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Dec-20 ] PoA Agents of PUSI - Discussion
  • Slynia unpinned this topic