• \______/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Uma. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Scarlett. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

7 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Yeah... Or you could claim those kisses on the last day and get an even bigger head start for the next season, maybe? I'd understand that. ^^

To finish next season in 10 days and still have free kisses in the tower, champions and poa...

I confirm, it's useless, as much as defend the bad choices of kk (but now you don't surprise me anymore).

PS: @Lunik, orbs are used for obtain girls, so that's absolutely important for the purpose of the game.

• Like 4

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about too many kisses... yes, I have also finished my seasons long ago... 

but do you think they will replace the kiss rewards with something more useful if you complain? ahahahaha yeah sure, wishful thinking, they will most likely just make seasons more difficult so you'd need those kiss rewards and even more

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

14 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

I confirm, it's useless, as much as defend the bad choices of kk (but now you don't surprise me anymore).

I confirm, you're confusing your own opinion with facts. But yeah, not surprising given your recent posts.

The ability to store PvP fights thanks to Kisses and have them on hand for strategic purposes is seriously overlooked by many players, though, you're not the only one. Even though I would have preferred valuable orbs in the rewards as well. It's not like kisses are actually useless.

• Like 4

Thankyou @Zteev i felt something different here. The only thing i don't like i think, is the wins against villans increase.

I mean ok we have more CP with the season, but i want to use them for having more chances to get 3 classic event girls at the beginning of the month: 25 more fights is 10 more hours required i need to study a game plan and see if i still can do it with my natural time refill. The pvp increase should not be a big problem (i think).

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Even though I would have preferred valuable orbs in the rewards as well. It's not like kisses are actually useless.

Agree, for now the only place that i don't like kisses as reward is the league: the CP reward there (even if in my case was only 6 if i remember well) felt good. I was dreaming, one day, to have the 20 or more at the end of a league and beginning an event with them XD

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

The ability to store PvP fights thanks to Kisses and have them on hand for strategic purposes is seriously overlooked by many players, though, you're not the only one. Even though I would have preferred valuable orbs in the rewards as well. It's not like kisses are actually useless.

For strategic players, they actually are.

You just don't need them (all) to complete either the season or the PoA, nor will you get anything relevant for something called a "reward". It's a total waste of time to be getting something for half a month that amounts to "nothing" (yeah, you'll be like top 1100 instead of 1300 or so... so what? You'll just complete the following season quicker and get nothing more/better, so... nothing)

It's just poor game design and increasing PvP even more, IMO.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

33 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

To finish next season in 10 days and still have free kisses in the tower, champions and poa...

PS: @Lunik, orbs are used for obtain girls, so that's absolutely important for the purpose of the game.

I were aiming at the PoA event itself - orbs or no orbs, it won't make a difference to finish the event and claim all 4 girls.

As far as taking away the orbs goes, I agree it sucks - especially with kisses being the replacements. Hopefully KK change their minds an give us back the orbs, but as far as the PoA itself goes, we're not for the worst or anything.

Edited by Lunik
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, Falco82 a dit :

Removing some orbs here too to put the kisses for a season that now all or almost all have finished means really not understand anything.

Maybe all or almost all of those that post frequently on the forum, but there are quite a few players that haven't finished yet.

After passing tier 42, I'm ranked 19'147. That leaves quite a bit of players that still have some tiers to pass.

What seems worthless to you might not be for the silent majority ...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Gartalgar said:

Maybe all or almost all of those that post frequently on the forum, but there are quite a few players that haven't finished yet.

After passing tier 42, I'm ranked 19'147. That leaves quite a bit of players that still have some tiers to pass.

In support of these words:
Test server: 44 lvl
Kinkoid's server: 50 lvl (recently acquired)
Nutaku's server: 45 lvl
The worst progress is on the test server, where I get mojo in the 10-19 range for a battle, but the opponents are so strong that I have to constantly use boosts (and even that doesn't help). But this problem is caused rather by the small number of active players. So kisses will be useful to complete cursed PvP quests faster.

4 minuti fa, Gartalgar ha scritto:

As I said "almost" all, and I'm talking not only about who write in the forum but everyone that I know here (club members and others).

The exception are obvious as everywhere but I'm quitely sure that the most of players don't need it, instead the orbs are valuable for almost everyone (the exception there are also here, like the few that has already all the girls available).

And anyway is it neither fair for everyone to complete the season automatically thanks to a lot of more tries because if someone doesn't play enough or doesn't make the right choices it is fair that they don't have the same result as better players than them. It may sound bad to you but it's what is called "meritocracy".

Maybe a survey in future will be useful if someone are not sure about that (I only hope that then the balance between kisses and other rewards will be restored as it should be).

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, stalker696 said:

In support of these words:
Test server: 44 lvl
Kinkoid's server: 50 lvl (recently acquired)
Nutaku's server: 45 lvl
The worst progress is on the test server, where I get mojo in the 10-19 range for a battle, but the opponents are so strong that I have to constantly use boosts (and even that doesn't help). But this problem is caused rather by the small number of active players. So kisses will be useful to complete cursed PvP quests faster.

small nitpicking: 44 tier , not 44 lvl

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stalker696 said:

Ok, took note😊 (english is not my native language, I just didn't know what would be more correct to call "tier")

with growing features of the game it becomes more necessary to use official naming.

While playing in a different language, I switch inside settings to English to read how it is written there.

So it was only nitpicking - and I'm glad you can take care of :)

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, Falco82 a dit :

And anyway is it neither fair for everyone to complete the season automatically thanks to a lot of more tries because if someone doesn't play enough or doesn't make the right choices it is fair that they don't have the same result as better players than them. It may sound bad to you but it's what is called "meritocracy".

Maybe a survey in future will be useful if someone are not sure about that (I only hope that then the balance between kisses and other rewards will be restored as it should be).

To be frank, this is not anything-cracy.

This is Kinkoid and their partners doing what they think will work best for the success of the game.

Of course we have the right to have an opinion and to voice it here but it's up to them to decide whether they take into account or not and how.

• Like 3

So we've had orbs removed from Champions and replaced with kisses. We've had combativity removed from Leagues and replaced with kisses. Now we have MPx3 orbs removed from PoA and replaced with kisses. As much as storing kisses might be "strategic" to some, this is overkill. It was the right move to not spend 7200 koban on this PoA.

• Like 10
  • Thinking 1

52 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

So we've had orbs removed from Champions and replaced with kisses. We've had combativity removed from Leagues and replaced with kisses. Now we have MPx3 orbs removed from PoA and replaced with kisses. As much as storing kisses might be "strategic" to some, this is overkill. It was the right move to not spend 7200 koban on this PoA.

I was hoping that like the anniversary edition, this would be an "awesomer" PoA but not so (I think that's the only time I unlocked the 2nd tier, so far). 

To be fair, I do like the girls but don't think the rewards are that great.

Also, kisses aren't that storable... up to ten. Or you'll deactivate the regeneration which wouldn't be that strategic either 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2

You know what? It's Xmas Eve, so I won't follow up on all the really short-sighted statements made above by @Falco82, @Karyia and @DisgustingMarsupial. Keep thinking you know what you're talking about when you don't, and keep stating your opinions (or assumptions) as facts, and you might piss off another knowledgeable player, though... ^^

Merry Xmas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 5
  • Sad 2

I have done a fast forward with most of the tasks because I am going to enjoy the festivities.

With the seasons rewards it is a breeze to advance.

About the girls, a good selection, I was somewhat expecting RBWY to feature in PoA anytime because they were four girls, so they fit for this event. All of them are very well drawn with different styles.

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad to everybody.

☃️🎉:x

• Like 7

As a new player, this event seems to be designed to make me leave the game.

I just advanced to w2 and immediately depleted all beatable opponents. I am lucky if I see a beatable season opponent after a loss.
I will not get even one girl from this.

90 champion performances total? I have one champion unlocked and can do maybe 8 performances per day (that's how many I could do yesterday, to beat stage 1). Even the 30 will be a stretch.

Not a welcoming experience.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Grnson said:

As a new player, this event seems to be designed to make me leave the game.

I just advanced to w2 and immediately depleted all beatable opponents. I am lucky if I see a beatable season opponent after a loss.
I will not get even one girl from this.

90 champion performances total? I have one champion unlocked and can do maybe 8 performances per day (that's how many I could do yesterday, to beat stage 1). Even the 30 will be a stretch.

Not a welcoming experience.

Yeah as a totally new player the champion performances can be tough, especially with one Champ, but PoA is generally a pretty player friendly event

In your chase I suggest fighting the champ with the worst equipment you can possibly put on and no matching poses :)

At least 1 girl should be doable during the event :)

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, holymolly said:

At least 1 girl should be doable during the event :)

That girl is gated behind another 30 "defeat players in pvp". I need to increase my stats by something like 20% or 40%.

(and the mission after that is to spend more money than I can have at that point anyway, unless I throw money at the problem)

• Thinking 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Dec-20 ] PoA Agents of PUSI - Discussion
11 hours ago, Grnson said:

That girl is gated behind another 30 "defeat players in pvp". I need to increase my stats by something like 20% or 40%.

(and the mission after that is to spend more money than I can have at that point anyway, unless I throw money at the problem)

Keep in mind that pvp includes seasons, which may have easier opponents than your league.  Also, you can increase your stats by either 24% or 26.2% (not sure whether the bonus is additive or multiplicative) by using 4 legendary ginseng roots.  You can be rest assured that most of your opponents will be using boosters.

Of course, to help keep myself boosted with ginseng roots, I have a platinum card and 3 maxed out PoPs (more mythic orbs = more chances to win boosters in mythic pachinko).  Having these things is more a matter of spending money than old vs. new.

Then again, an important factor in winning the top leagues is character level, and that is determined by how long you've been playing.

So you can say that the game puts some stumbling blocks before new players and others before f2p.  If you're both, I'm sure its going to suck if you want to compete.  If you're one or the other, you can do OK but you won't reach the top.

Bonus hint:  There's a UI mod that's allowed by Kinkoid:

Except that the original creator no longer maintains the script.  You can find the current version here:

https://sleazyfork.org/fr/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version

Edited by Waifulord Sam
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I confirm, you're confusing your own opinion with facts. But yeah, not surprising given your recent posts.

First I apologize for commenting without finishing the thread but I must dash to work and wanted to comment on this.

Kisses aren't worthless but I think the value exchange between earing an orb after 7 hours in PoP (for example) or after a defeating a champion (in how many hours that takes)  with a reward that natural generates in just 4 hours is a bit stingy. If they're going to replace orbs with kisses the amount should be larger, imo.

• Like 3

• Slynia unpinned this topic