PoA Dec 20 event banner broken

windia

The click onto the PoA event screen banner gives a "oops, problem, my geeks are working".

As far as I remember it worked directly after the start - maybe I'm mistaken and it worked only on live servers.

It still gives the notification 

(and yes, if that page keeps unaccesible until the end, then it is not a bug. It is intended then to not give the girls. The Mythic Days also did not happen over there with the real girl.)

Edited by windia

Gentlemen!

How long will this outrage continue? For several weeks on the test server, literally every event has been a breakdown. This time - again. When trying to enter PoA, Bunny jumps out and sings an old song about her  little geeks, who will fix it.

If you do not need a test server, close it completely. If necessary, respect the testers and keep the gameplay working.

Bunny.JPG

Edited by YanDee
  • Like 1

Hello and Merry Christmas,

the  page of path of attraction is also out

image.thumb.png.91b3b00cb300dedc70ded7f86cada0a9.png

it's the way for win the gift for each step

in the béta test not new quest available

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 9 “Gemini Kekette”: Gemini’s temple has a  challenge set for our heroes! Check out the latest hot adventure! 

Sorry for my english i'm french and i don't use google translate

Goog game

1 day, 19 hours remaining and STILL no working PoA. I trust you'll be giving out the 4 girls as there is really not right to make us TRY to complete in the time left to us.

I've reached level 334 with my account (T'Masters, HH) on the test. I hope you appreciate the dedication keeping my test account relevant

Several from my test server Club have managed to run the PoA BLIND using the main server listing and the fact the PoA success flyout is still active. I myself am nearly complete as well. It has been hard on our existing resources, yet doable.

WHAT THIS MEANS, is there are REWARDS AND GIRLS, not to mention the Kobans and desire to activate the BONUS PATH which WE NEED TO CLAIM.

Please please please do not leave us hanging out to dry!!

• Like 1

I too have this clitch - again. I can still do the chores for the entire path but obviously I CAN'T CLAIM anything without being able to open the banner. Last day opening in 40 minutes so I would utterly hate to have completed the path blind-folded and getting none of the rewards.

Gotta say, we on the TEST server are feeling mighty F'ing UNAPPRECIATED right now.

We click on an EVENT and get an "Opps, broken, geeks *will* fix it soon.

So WE stupidly expect, "Oh, a mistake happened but thwy WILL FIX IT soon. 

But the first of the event's 6 days in a holiday starting a 4-day WEEKEND. 

So we be patient, expecting on the first monday back, the issue will be fixed.

Even discover the Event is there and using the list on the main server, many of us run the list on test BLIND with only the PoA success flyout to guide us. USING OUR STORED Resources, but no way to CLAIM anything or even initiate the BONUS Path to earn all 4 girls.

PATH(s) are completed. Cannot CLAIM rewards or girls.

Second (and last) day we hope the event will be fixed as the Bunny-message PROMISES.

No WORD from DEVS.

Feeling mighty F'ing un- and under-appreciated AND feeling FOOLISH placing our TRUST in the word of DEVS who don't answer us.

Y'know, be ONE THING if there was a message like "this event suspended on the test server st this time". We'd go "okay, moving on", but the message clearly instructs us to wait on a fix which seems never to be coming.