Jan Red Dragon and his club wishes you happy new year

Jan Red Dragon

What do you want to receive at the end of the year?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want in new year??

• christmas sweater made by grandma
    • horrible socks bought by aunt Josefina
    • Slip  mark balls size XXXXs
    • Kobans,give me kobans,K-O-B-A-N-S
    • Mythic girls roulette/game for allways

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/06/2021 at 01:30 PM

congratulate your clan, friends, enemies, creators of the game, workers who make the game progress except the moderators (we do not want to mess)

and you can win:

christmas sweater made by grandma (this sweater may fade, shrink or even make you less attractive to the eye)

horrible socks bought by aunt Josefina (with both holes in the big fingers)

Slip  mark balls size XXXXs for your girl to get a surprise (we only have vomit green and fluorescent yellow)

the kinkoid group is not responsible for the sending of these gifts, nor for what Jan Red Dragon talks about in the forum, nor for putting the last event for which we could not collect the rewards on the test server, even so I'm sure Kinkoid's group wishes you happy new year

Jan Red Dragon is not responsible for the delivery of these gifts or the quality of these, this survey is fictitious so do not go running with your girlfriend telling her that you are going to receive a free slip, that I am seeing you !!! PS: I have put this sentence in white so that you cannot read it

If you have read between the green phrase and this, you accept cookies and payment of the merchandise

Edited by DvDivXXX
title and tags adjusted
  • Haha 4

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Jan Red Dragon wishes you happy new year

Hey. Happy new year to you too.

I've slightly changed your tags and thread title so that you don't inadvertently advertise your club outside of the club section, and also so that I don't get more reports by people apparently not getting that this is a joke thread. Cheers.

Oh My God !! or that I was selling cookies or drugs in my club ... also my club has been closed for a long time I do not accept anyone because there is nothing more to contribute 

hey do me a favor,
As soon as Kinkoid wishes us Merry Christmas, change also the Kinkoid wish you Merry Christmas and tell him that he cannot put his name because he is sponsoring a club ... every time you have me happier with the laws of the forum,
happy new year to you too I hope that at Christmas they have given you a tablet for your finger that after changing things so much you will have no fingerprint

I've already changed it again to see if you like it that way;) ... now it doesn't put my club

• Thinking 1

• Jan Red Dragon changed the title to Jan Red Dragon and his club wishes you happy new year
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic