Royal Season and Cozy Winter event broken

So, since it seems that new Royal Season and Cozy Winter event are broken, with the usual useful info about broken link and busy geeks working on a fix, and with one of the workarounds with direct links to events, as well as the directly batlling the baddie that has a respective girl captured through Adventure panel, I guess there's not much for us to test, except that I did get the panel info about new season starting and my rank progress in it ( which I didn't notice on live server so far ), so happy holidays to all of you.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Eddaris said:

So, since it seems that new Royal Season and Cozy Winter event are broken, with the usual useful info about broken link and busy geeks working on a fix, and with one of the workarounds with direct links to events, as well as the directly batlling the baddie that has a respective girl captured through Adventure panel, I guess there's not much for us to test, except that I did get the panel info about new season starting and my rank progress in it ( which I didn't notice on live server so far ), so happy holidays to all of you.

I have the feeling KK "is listening" to my suggestion a while ago:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/9197-public-test-server-how-to-avoid-people-shifting-there-for-free-monthly-card/

It is just disappointing that there is no communication about it. 

The best intention interpretation is what you wrote

43 minutes ago, Eddaris said:

[...] I guess there's not much for us to test,[...]

So Happy New Year to you too!

• Like 2

a test server should run fine!
How quickly a problem can be solved on the test server is reflected by the programmers and employees who operate the dehn server.
Problems that can be solved quickly show and Geschik,
Poblehme who add themselves do not throw a good light on one.
You should always keep that in mind.

Edited by Drackomut

2 hours ago, Drackomut said:

a test server should run fine!
How quickly a problem can be solved on the test server is reflected by the programmers and employees who operate the dehn server.

That is presuming that not being able to do those events on the test server, when they are working as intended on the live server, so test server should not really have any issues with running them as well. I see this more of a shift in the planning, as previously stated, since the purpose of test server is to test new features and eliminate the possible bugs, and not simulate the play on the live server.

So being under the impression that playing on test server should be the same as playing on the live server is wrong, if the events that are working fine on the live server are being locked and inaccesible on the test server, that might lead to more people returning to the live server, and leaving it just to testers, as it seems to be the idea. Because....money makes things run, and test server does not make money.

• Like 1

This is a complete disgrace and absolute disrespect for testers! The season is broken. Event too.

And this shit continues from month to month. Dear developers, I certainly apologize wildly, but with such an attitude, I have no other word for you except ASSHOLES! >:(

• Haha 1