Issue - Infinite loops on click (Browser)

I'm having this issue where one press of my mouse sets off a cascade of hyperspeed clicking in the game. You would think this would be an OP cheat on my part, but it only happens when pressing "buttons" in the game, not girls/bosses. It does work for instantly spending the maximum possible amount of affection on a girl, but that's not really a big upside. I first noticed it when pressing the button for selecting the amount of levels I want to buy for a girl, or the level up-buttons themselves. Pressing the button makes the button cycle through the choices in blistering speed (or buy a crapton of the selected amount of levels per second), and I must stop the loop by pressing anywhere outside the button. It seems a single click is treated as the mouse is held down, or that there is a constant input of some sort.

However, biggest downside is that it makes it really hard to i.e. accept a daily mission without automatically spending Ryos to fast-forward the mission, and downright impossible to read the dialogue in cutscenes.

I've experienced this for quite some time, in both Mozilla, Chrome and even Edge. Is there a setting of some sorts that I've managed to mess with, or is this an otherwise known situation?

Also, on a side note, I've not played for a while, and I see there has been some quite big changes. I still have all girls in my Harem, but I see only 5 in the Office. Am I right to assume this list will expand as I (hopefully rapidly) climb through the new storymode?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 6:07 AM, Goldbrand said:

I'm having this issue where one press of my mouse sets off a cascade of hyperspeed clicking in the game. You would think this would be an OP cheat on my part, but it only happens when pressing "buttons" in the game, not girls/bosses. It does work for instantly spending the maximum possible amount of affection on a girl, but that's not really a big upside. I first noticed it when pressing the button for selecting the amount of levels I want to buy for a girl, or the level up-buttons themselves. Pressing the button makes the button cycle through the choices in blistering speed (or buy a crapton of the selected amount of levels per second), and I must stop the loop by pressing anywhere outside the button. It seems a single click is treated as the mouse is held down, or that there is a constant input of some sort.

However, biggest downside is that it makes it really hard to i.e. accept a daily mission without automatically spending Ryos to fast-forward the mission, and downright impossible to read the dialogue in cutscenes.

I've experienced this for quite some time, in both Mozilla, Chrome and even Edge. Is there a setting of some sorts that I've managed to mess with, or is this an otherwise known situation?

Also, on a side note, I've not played for a while, and I see there has been some quite big changes. I still have all girls in my Harem, but I see only 5 in the Office. Am I right to assume this list will expand as I (hopefully rapidly) climb through the new storymode?

is that still going on? and yea every chapter brings in new girls.

Edited by sozan

• 4 weeks later...

I can't verify that *my* problem is gone, as I'm currently drafted to enforce border control (because Covid) and my PC is way out of reach. But I was able to open the game on a different PC yesterday, and there was no sign of this issue there. So for me it's difficult to see if someone made a fix somewhere or if it's just my PC that was causing the problem all along. I can let you know when I get back home. 

• Thanks 1