2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cleo. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Odessa. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

I've already gained Atsuki and Lapsey.

I have no real special draw to any of the others so I decided to go with Cleo.

I was thinking of Odessa but there's been this trait in the art lately that shows nipple shapes from under the clothing.

Now, some clothing can and will show the shape of the nipples. But a hard uniform like what she's wearing isn't one that I would usually consider.

In some ways it reminds me layering clothing on 3D models. The clothing isn't drawn on, it's jut a painted layer over the character. So, in this case, they drew her nude and then just colored in the uniform bits. At least that's how it feels. Isabell had that look, too, and I wasn't quite sure what to make of it, her, and her outfit.

But, unless I get that magic 100 shard drop within the first day or so, I'm only going for 1 girl this time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Yep Akeno is  Giovanna, https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Giovanna , she is one of those that need a redesign asap. Not only that but the person who made her also butchered poor Ombresse.

Right that's why i forgot her, she was one of my recent epic pachinko drops :) and i guess my mind prefers to not remeber her, let's hope they will fix her soon (poor dear, she will be beautiful one day XD)

This event is just another example of how wrong things have gone on this site. The event is epic days and it offers 6 legendary girls. There's not a single epic girl to be found. Yeah I'm old, I've was here before legendary girls existed. They were special back then being released only every 3-4 months, now I have 125 legendary girls. Don't tell me that mythics are the new special ones now, they're just a monthly cash grab. Things are just getting so bad that they can't get anything right, not even something as simple as epic days.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ShadowWeaver said:

This event is just another example of how wrong things have gone on this site. The event is epic days and it offers 6 legendary girls. There's not a single epic girl to be found. Yeah I'm old, I've was here before legendary girls existed. They were special back then being released only every 3-4 months, now I have 125 legendary girls. Don't tell me that mythics are the new special ones now, they're just a monthly cash grab. Things are just getting so bad that they can't get anything right, not even something as simple as epic days.

As has been mentioned many times before, Epic Days refers to girls from the Epic Pachinko (whose name is also older than Legendary Girls existing, so you should know this), nothing to do with the rarity of the girls.

• Like 4

Odessa: first pose needs adjustements, too wide shoulders, too narrow pelvis characteristic for male anatomy and not female. The color scheme is abnoxious, good thing that both problems are solved in her poses Later on.

Cleo:  too big head, especially in 1st 2nd poses, gives her a loli look - not my thing. Underwhelming last pose, overall  nice art, typical anime look - which i like. We need more cat girls in this game, her being one is also a bonus.

Atsuki:  Lovely cheerful and smiling, in short the best girl this time around. A bit smug looking smiles in later poses which ruins her charm later on, a bit.

Lapsey: no complaints here.

Aylie:   strange face, maybe to emphasise her alien origin, not my cup of tea either.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 2

Doing my usual in Epic/Legendary Days; spreading my efforts around to get some shards on all girls I don't have, and then working on whichever one I like most that is on a boss where I have a boss girl left to get. Drop rate is so low that I figure I will just set things up so that if they drop in pachinko, I'll get affection items.

55 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Drop rate is so low that I figure I will just set things up so that if they drop in pachinko, I'll get affection items.

This is my main strategy as well. Going for Cleo just because Sandra is unlocked and I haven't spent any real time going for her. If I get one or the other, great! If not, I can always get Sandra later and hope to get a bunch of flowers if I ever get Cleo in the Pachinko.

32 minutes ago, jelom said:

Incredible luck this event: I got the two girls with lucky x100 drops

Wow dude, i'm happy for but i hate you too XD. For me the event is going "normal". Means that i'll probably get 60-65 shards of Atsuki and i'll stop, nowadays i can't afford to complete a girl in this event anymore unfortunately. Gotta regenerate my kobans reserves a little :).

Ofc if you want to give a bit of luck of yours to me and make me do a 100 shard drop, i won't complain XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Haha 4

Had to refill 41 times (1476 nubans) to get all 4 girls. First I got lucky with free combativity (100 shards in 3 days), then I only needed less then 500 nubans for one girl in refills, that's a great event!

I ve seen many players who skipped the event - it might be a good choice since we got more and more EP orbs, but it still doesnt convice me yet (and if keep adding this amount of girls for EP perma pool, I wont skipping EDs in the foreseable future (which could be very short, it's still KK we're talking about))

Anyway, gl everyone still out there

Are the new ones Cleo and Odessa permanent EP girls? 

I find them im harem only if I filter for event, they are missed filtering for Pachinko. Like the Mythic Girls are "event"

Or is this due to "now available via event"?

Edited by windia

Well, with about 8 hours left I can safely say that I'm not getting Odessa.

Currently, I have only 31 shards with her, doing F2P. I could have had more but the drop rates were rather unkind, giving me 1 - 2 drops per 20 battles but only dropping 1 shard most times. Occasionally I'd get a larger win of around 5 but that was more rare than true.

I could spend Kobans but why? That kind of drop ratio doesn't encourage me to spend. And Odessa isn't that special and is only averagely drawn.

I keep looking at her and seeing a character that is drawn naked and then had clothing drawn/layered on top.

So I'll just be happy with Cleo as my new girl, along with Lapsey and Atsuki from previous successes.

Edited by TeeJay

16 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I apologise to anyone who had awful luck with the drops in this event, since I got 124 shards from natural combativity plus contests (no 100 drop) and thus likely had more than my fair share of the good luck.

After seeing jelom's luck, he's the one who should apologise 😠 :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I had none of the available girls and decided to go for Aylie because she was held by Jackson's Crew and I previously had only gained 2% of their Tier 2 girl Balista.

So to complete Aylie i needed 293 fights total for 30 shards with exactly 100% total. So I guess I did a little better than average.

With the free CP from regeneration and rewards from daily contests I only managed to get 89%. For the remaining 11% I had to invest 31 CP rewards from the Season plus 430 Kobans for 2 full refills, but I was lucky enough to not need further refills with dropping the last 1% shard while having only 2 fights left until the end of the event ...

And I gained another 29% of Balista along the way, so she is now on 31%.

I won't go for any further girls and rather save my Kobans for other events.

• Like 1

Got Cleo using 7 refills and all the free CP from regeneration and daily contest.

Not really on point with the stats in this kind of event but I usually get 30 shards with the free CP, which occured this time again so... average run ?

• Like 1

This event has gone mostly as I expected, with some bad luck with the drops the first couple of days that was compensated later.

In the end, I got 53 shards for Katsumi after 200 fights and 17 drops. Plus I also got another 20 shards for Valicta, Donatien's Tier 3 girl.

Now I only have to wait until Katsumi appears in another Epic Days in a year or so to get the remaining shards 😅.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic
14 hours ago, Rasbhari said:

83 shards over whole event period

57 shards over whole event period, which included two combativity refills just because I couldn't believe how bad my luck was going. 🥶🤬

Edited by ali-n
spelling
  • Sad 1