Test server bugs

Noacc

26 minutes ago, YanDee said:

Hi guys!

About 'side quests':

Do you really think that staring on a black screen with the phrases "bla-bla" so wonder, that is worth spending energy for it?

bla-bla.jpg

I dare to say ... you missed the intro... 

image.png.c90373c085e76c20ff12b370a441e71c.png

Or do you really think it is worth to give away the whole new quest stuff while only testing functionality on test server? 

Like they always publish new girls for new event types while testing the new events on test server? - oh wait, they use existing ones...

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I'm not on test server (forgive me, not enough time guys...) so allow me: they hardly keep the pace with a new main quest scroll every two weeks, and now they are testing side quests? What is this, an expedient to have the pretext to slow down even more the main quest to posticipate a possible endpoint in the game?

8 hours ago, windia said:

I dare to say ... you missed the intro... 

image.png.c90373c085e76c20ff12b370a441e71c.png

Or do you really think it is worth to give away the whole new quest stuff while only testing functionality on test server? 

Like they always publish new girls for new event types while testing the new events on test server? - oh wait, they use existing ones...

I dare say ... you do not pay attention to what exactly is circled in red on my screenshot.

I saw intro perfectly. And I am ready for the fact that there is only a black screen and "bla-bla". I ask about something else: what, damn, should I spend energy on the test of this shit? No pictures - no cost.

• Thinking 3

5 hours ago, YanDee said:

I dare say ... you do not pay attention to what exactly is circled in red on my screenshot.

I saw intro perfectly. And I am ready for the fact that there is only a black screen and "bla-bla". I ask about something else: what, damn, should I spend energy on the test of this shit? No pictures - no cost.

you are ready for black screens and then you request "pictures for costs" - on the test server where it was introduced there are no pictures right now? 

No, I don't get it.

If someone says me "it is not ready, merely the hull - yet if you want to see this you need to pay the walk-the-hull-cleaning-costs" - I know I will see the hull and presumably nothing else. That is what I read in the intro...

6 hours ago, YanDee said:

Please do not report your lack of comprehension as a bug. Kinkoid don't have the ability to update that.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, windia said:

you are ready for black screens and then you request "pictures for costs" - on the test server where it was introduced there are no pictures right now? 

No, I don't get it.

If someone says me "it is not ready, merely the hull - yet if you want to see this you need to pay the walk-the-hull-cleaning-costs" - I know I will see the hull and presumably nothing else. That is what I read in the intro...

I explain for slowly thinking:

You make a test piece. In the full version there should be pictures for them, signatures and cost. You do not want to show pictures and signatures yet. Well, or they are not ready yet. You want to add them later, but for now - check the functionality.

What a demon of idiocy makes you set the cost right now, and not add it later, together with signatures and pictures? To testers that you suggest checking functionality really checked it.

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please do not report your lack of comprehension as a bug. Kinkoid don't have the ability to update that.

Yeah! It's not a bug of the game. It's a bug of dev's brains. xD By the way, carefully with this. I look, idiotic contagious ...

Just to be clear, the test server is for the devs to do everything they deem appropriate (or inappropriate being the case) to test the game.

They could reset all players accounts in test server back to level 1 and you wouldn't have any right to complain, you are testing the features in that server, so be glad that you can see in advance some of the changes in the game. If you don't like it just stick to the production server.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jelom said:

Just to be clear, the test server is for the devs to do everything they deem appropriate (or inappropriate being the case) to test the game.

They could reset all players accounts in test server back to level 1 and you wouldn't have any right to complain, you are testing the features in that server, so be glad that you can see in advance some of the changes in the game. If you don't like it just stick to the production server.

Just to be clear to you:

Test servers are created by developers to test new features and receiving feedback and bugreports from testers. Note: for free.

This is not the courtesy of developers to testers. This is the courtesy of testers to developers. And developers should respect their testers for this courtesy.

And if the developer is guided by the principles that you wrote here, then instead of feedback, he gets written by huge letters GTFO and in the future tests his shit himself or hires testers for money.

Everything is simple. It is strange that you did not know this ...

1. @YanDee has been rightfully banned for his behavior. Had it been by me, I would have removed his post as well, but the important part is his trolling days here are done.

2. @basilcat It's nowhere near as clean-cut as you make it out to be, and please do mind your tone. In the gaming industry at large, yes, there are typically beta testers recruited to test upcoming features before they get released to the general public (and QA staff whose actual job it is to play-test stuff before that phase).
    In practice, many gaming companies, including billion dollar ones like Blizzard routinely use their main game's player base as the unwilling, unknowing, and unrewarded beta testers for their new features after release. And then, they patch stuff after the fact when/if huge bugs, exploits and/or imbalances are found and reported for free by the regular player community. Kinkoid is a fairly small company in comparison, and they have a test server available for any and all of their players if and only if said players choose to test things out. They get reports and feedback if and only if said players who have chosen to test things out do decide to send some their way. And then they have to sift through all of it to maybe find useful reports and ideas. No one's being forced to do anything in this process, on either side.
    In any case, no one needs to GTFO or endure shit talk over this. You can choose to insist and GTFO yourself with a little help from yours truly if you want, though. Your call, mate. End of story. Cheers.
  • Like 1

@Orcanic Please read my warning on your forum profile page. No penalty this time, but it's very clear you don't speak English anywhere near well enough to contribute here. I don't need another troll trying to teach me how to speak when they can barely put a sentence together themselves. And no one needs an asshole quoting Wikipedia or the dictionary to try and "explain" something already obvious to everyone else because they cannot understand sarcasm (in this language at least). Cheers.

• 1 month later...

anniversary testing:

what is the reason that Fanny&Fione are "greyed out" for Pachinko? They are not there? Because "the other girls" are. Other LD girls are on bosses, so no comparison here

image.png.3816e38a8c930d2736e8b142cb5b946c.png vs. Sugu image.png.692aff53bf3a3e351348f51a422d0fba.png and EvP: image.png.11e75b7af4f3720bb6567c061f6f85bf.png

Hm, then again Sugu is invisible for me in EvP?

Haremvoice was a PoA and Suzie on the koban path. Yet her appearance in the event screen seems bugged:

Well, all PoA girls are bugged in the event screen.

image.png.1ac3b726e94c75db48c96ed80844fb7a.png and image.png.cc21b144bcd2a8776860f8e5267de205.png and image.png.cc88d0baf53e3628dd8e99928053e0f8.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Since hexagon update:

• it is possible to start a boss fight without having combativity: the screen just halts and does nothing. (images blocked by me)
  • Skip button appears yet does nothing on click - well, it disappeares^^
  • expected behaviour: asking for a refill with kobans
  • image.thumb.png.44eddd0ba9dcb6138f3548f1b4716aa1.png

"change team" got a bit hidden

• in league the button got lost - well, better said - there is no more the option. 
  • As a league fight starts immediatly after selecting the opponent - like in Season
  • so please add the button down there or revive a screen with change team
  • image.png.1cca451ac6d3bad4f5ed7203cbdf9f1b.png
Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

In battles with champions, girls' damage significantly (several times) decreased.

The first two pictures are from hentaiheroes.com. The second two are from the test server.

hh_chmp.PNG

hh_mrk.PNG

tst_chmp.PNG

tst_mrk.PNG

I specially pumped two legendary girls to the same level. At the same time, their damage is approximately two times different.

Unfortunately, only now I noticed that highlighting their level closed the stars. In fact, both have two. And the level of the hero is very close in both cases. So there is a clear mistake here.

Edited by rebirther
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, windia said:

let's see who else in my bracket will discover it - and who spends more kobans at the end....

image.png.23c09bb2c28572e6974d53c86f7d2df7.png

bugfixing was quicker^^  = thanks, that was the main reason posting it

(tried it again in the morning = worked, tried again after reset time = stopped working)

While under current pvp mechanics the result is already written in stone the moment I decide to fight against this opponent.

I still hope there will come back some RNG - and then the contest "slide in pop up" is too early: at the beginning of a fight.

image.thumb.png.60be83ad1dca5d95d3e90ac312409afe.png

Do you think that after collecting this reward I still have 1 combativity to use against a villain?

image.png.2bde390b954f96f2916a38eb0ffe0ffc.png

Well, nope.

And that is why I call it a bug. On live/ before hexagon games the combativity counter decreased the moment I started the fight (and the server acknowledged it).

NOw it is at the end. Very annoying as the screen still freezes if I just hit F5 while having none left.

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 2

didn't see this section for test server problems so posted it in another thread before someone told me to repost it here.......

in the test server when i go to refill the tower and try to do the 15 for 12 coins.... for some reason since the update with the new fighting setup if my combativity isn't full the system tells me i have to refill that as well before i can use the tower 12 coin option.... not sure if that is a glitch or not but it has happened a few time so far and seemed a little weird

Why does PvP always show the highest pose of a girl?

I usually decide in harem which pose I want to see and that is used also in PvP. 

So I call it a bug that this decision made in harem ("settings") is ignored and the highest unlocked pose is shown.

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Test server bugs
  • DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic