Test server bugs

Noacc

2 hours ago, windia said:

Why does PvP always show the highest pose of a girl?

Only for your opponent it show his highest pose for the girls in his battle team, but if you select a pose of a girl in the harem page, then that pose is what you see in your side during the battles.

6 hours ago, jelom said:

Only for your opponent it show his highest pose for the girls in his battle team, but if you select a pose of a girl in the harem page, then that pose is what you see in your side during the battles.

that is the bug: I chose in my harem e.g. pose 2stars. I get for this girl in my battle team pose 5stars.

That the opponent has something else - that is no bug, true.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Shadewolfe said:

I am having trouble with the Season on the test server the first page {shown in first image} shows up fine but when on goes to the second to fight you get the second of the 2 images. 

I'm having the same issue with ToF and Seasons. The issue comes and goes since yesterday.

8 hours ago, Methos2 said:

It's working for me at the moment, don't know for how long. In Discord, it mentions that the bug may have to do with 6-hr interval of the data snapshot. If so, try at CET 01:00, 07:00, 13:00, 19:00.

I figured out the reason for the occurrence. Disable the team [Mod edit: filter of the HH++] script.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: misleading phrasing changed to correct info

@rebirther Please be careful what you say. There is no "auto-select" or "auto" anything in the Kinkoid-approved third-party companion script HH++ (OCD Season version or its Test Server variant). I know you might simply have phrased it poorly due to language barrier or something, but please don't spread that lie. We've had enough issues with people not understanding what the script filters actually do in the past.

And if you were referring to another script, especially one that actually has automation, then using and/or advertising that is extremely forbidden and worth a ban in game (not to mention on the forum). Tread carefully.

I Started on testserver today and skipped the story until i can figth  th Dark Lord. I did some fights BEFORE the Storylin told me to fight him.

Now i have to fight him to get the Story items and i can't start a fight. I tried to get to him through the story window, through the map and through the harem window.

Everytime bunny shows up with the error message.

No scripts, no adblockers.

Edited by Magic1986
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

hace 20 horas, Magic1986 dijo:

I Started on testserver today and skipped the story until i can figth  th Dark Lord. I did some fights BEFORE the Storylin told me to fight him.

Now i have to fight him to get the Story items and i can't start a fight. I tried to get to him through the story window, through the map and through the harem window.

Everytime bunny shows up with the error message.

No scripts, no adblockers.

I have the same problem

0 business days* Today was a public holiday in Bulgaria.

I've done a bit of investigating myself and I'd like to confirm my suspicions. Those that are seeing the Bunny error, do you have fewer than 7 girls and shards for another girl?

I suspect there may be a problem with the team autofill at the start of the game where it's trying to autofill using a girl you don't have yet and the whole thing explodes.

• Like 3

my observations: wasting combativity and fighting Dark Lord only for his balls

made me get through that hurdle. Yet using all remaining combativity creates the problem again. No more Season fights, no more troll fights...

Well yeah, I have only 4 girls so far. 

So you say with getting 7+ girls you could avoid this bug? It seems stay even if the girl number got achieved.

1 hour ago, windia said:

So you say with getting 7+ girls you could avoid this bug? It seems stay even if the girl number got achieved.

Getting 7 girls before getting any shards. Autofill happens in order of when you get the girls, so getting more girls afterwards won't fix the broken team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Test server bugs
  • DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic