Anika (Idle x4, Idle x7, Idle x10) Like GachaGirl Lissa's Perks

Fukai (Idle x4, Combo 10 BossClic x15, ¥ x15) Like GachaGirl Salem

Shade (¥Price -8%, Combo 7 clic x9, ¥Boss x12) Like GachaGirl Beary

[EDIT]

+ Hedonia (ClicBoss x10, ¥Boss x8, ¥x10) Like GachaGirl Mani

Edited by [CNO] Tsuga
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MMCr said:

Unplayable due to lagging and crashing at the moment for me; but I did get as far as getting Annika. I will try to go further later. 

were are you playing .com, nutaku, .apk? and what browser are you using?

21 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Also seems like 2 more events are incoming with new girls, since in harem I can see 2 new girls with "Get me from the event"  text

I see 2 in the chat page like that (and they've been there for several weeks). I don't see any incoming event girls in the harem page.

3 hours ago, HHTopCat said:

I see 2 in the chat page like that (and they've been there for several weeks). I don't see any incoming event girls in the harem page.

those 2 have been there for quite sometime. when they are satisfied with the bug fixes, events will be back like usual.

And the game now gives me up Fukai and Hedonia, way way to easily, how can they get the balance so wrong. Compare it to say HH where I have had to do some work over a few days to get Lorelei and Sunshine Becky, or the anticipation of eventually getting Kylie or a new mythical, that is right HC is so poor. 5 new girls and I have 4/5 within 2 hours with about 300 clicks (I reckon 10 per re-max). This is supposed to be a clicker game isn't it? 

17 minutes ago, MMCr said:

And the game now gives me up Fukai and Hedonia, way way to easily, how can they get the balance so wrong. Compare it to say HH where I have had to do some work over a few days to get Lorelei and Sunshine Becky, or the anticipation of eventually getting Kylie or a new mythical, that is right HC is so poor. 5 new girls and I have 4/5 within 2 hours with about 300 clicks (I reckon 10 per re-max). This is supposed to be a clicker game isn't it? 

well you got lucky i assume. others are past 40 plus tries on their game and still haven't got them yet lmao. it is a 5% chance to get the girl.

if you make it hard to obtain a girl, everyone will be throwing fisticuffs. i think 5% chance is pretty fair. i got some girls on the first try, others like 68 resets later. it varies.

Edited by sozan
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sozan said:

well you got lucky i assume. others are past 40 plus tries on their game and still haven't got them yet lmao. it is a 5% chance to get the girl.

if you make it hard to obtain a girl, everyone will be throwing fisticuffs. i think 5% chance is pretty fair. i got some girls on the first try, others like 68 resets later. it varies.

Way to miss my point entirely, my point is that this chapter is no challenge in the slightest, set the girls at 7000 8000 9000 10000. Then at least I would have to play a few days, and may even actually have to click a few times, not just wait for a random number to be triggered. Maybe fix the bosses so that those levels are a challenge. Maybe fix the mojo so I don't earn a billion trillion trillion trillion times (I am aiming for 10 to 45) more every reset than I will ever need. Maybe fix the story so it is actually readable. No challenge, no anticipation, no fun. I can read hentai stories elsewhere online. 

Edited by MMCr

22 hours ago, MMCr said:

Way to miss my point entirely, my point is that this chapter is no challenge in the slightest, set the girls at 7000 8000 9000 10000. Then at least I would have to play a few days, and may even actually have to click a few times, not just wait for a random number to be triggered. Maybe fix the bosses so that those levels are a challenge. Maybe fix the mojo so I don't earn a billion trillion trillion trillion times (I am aiming for 10 to 45) more every reset than I will ever need. Maybe fix the story so it is actually readable. No challenge, no anticipation, no fun. I can read hentai stories elsewhere online. 

Yes, and all of us would be sooooooooooooo grateful, cause YOU want the girls set at max stage (lol) while the vast majority gets screwed, since most probably aren't even able to get to level 7000 and above. Good thinking, no doubt! 👌

22 hours ago, MMCr said:

i only responded to the girl chance because no matter what game you play, any game will become easier the longer you play it. also remember, you are comparing a game that just completed 1 year to another that has been out for far longer.

13 hours ago, Lunik said:

Yes, and all of us would be sooooooooooooo grateful, cause YOU want the girls set at max stage (lol) while the vast majority gets screwed, since most probably aren't even able to get to level 7000 and above. Good thinking, no doubt! 👌

Wasn't the point of the reset and introduction of chapters to make a progression of difficulty? They have failed miserably - chapter 7 is still no challenge to many players, so what was the point? Which proves none of the major flaws that were supposed to be fixed by the new version have been resolved. 

13 hours ago, sozan said:

i only responded to the girl chance because no matter what game you play, any game will become easier the longer you play it. also remember, you are comparing a game that just completed 1 year to another that has been out for far longer.

Hi Sozan, congrats on your appointment.

Have you tried defeating tier 3 Pandora Witch? How long before we get levels that difficult on HC.

We were promised different challenges involving building and changing teams not a game that you can complete by waiting a few minutes and hitting re max. 

It would have been easy to make chapter 7 a challenge for all, but no one cares. 

29 minutes ago, MMCr said:

Wasn't the point of the reset and introduction of chapters to make a progression of difficulty? They have failed miserably - chapter 7 is still no challenge to many players, so what was the point? Which proves none of the major flaws that were supposed to be fixed by the new version have been resolved. 

Well, you may have a point in as to introducing a bit of a challenge, but then again it's a clicker game: can't really mess with it and either make it similar to what it is now or unavailable to majority of the players. (The latter I think is unacceptable, since it's the main story, so it should be doable, no matter how fast or slow..)

As it has been said before, it's a bit random, so yeah, I trust you have been lucky and got all the girls in a quick order. I also managed to get one or two in a first try after the introduction of the Super clicker game. But sometimes you don't and may have to repeat the process even 50 times if necessary. Now, if you want a challenge, perhaps you should restrict yourself next time they introduce the new chapter. Say, use the girls that aren't fully maxed out yet. Use 1 level per click, instead of max. Reset your charms and go after the girls without all of them.. Whatever, but improvise. No matter how you put it, it's a clicker game, and as someone pointed out before, the longer you play, the stronger you become and thus easier the game is. Can't please them all I guess, but if they put the girls on level 7K and above, even the likes of me won't be able to get them all, not to mention vast majority of players who aren't there for a few years now. Whales or not..

So yeah, I get it you're bored and all. But as far as the 'balance' of this game goes, I find it fair. Not too easy, and not to hard. Certainly achievable. As for you, perhaps you should really improvise next time. Or make a petition for the same game, but under harder conditions. Like VIP Hentai Clicker or something. Not necessarily with extra exclusive content, but rather harder difficulty. Fingers crossed, you get what you wish for. But not at the cost of general availability.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MMCr said:

Hi Sozan, congrats on your appointment.

Have you tried defeating tier 3 Pandora Witch? How long before we get levels that difficult on HC.

We were promised different challenges involving building and changing teams not a game that you can complete by waiting a few minutes and hitting re max. 

It would have been easy to make chapter 7 a challenge for all, but no one cares. 

Sure remax is kind of tedious but this is a gatcha game after all. all gatcha games have their tedious amount of grind to it. About the challenge part, trust me they did deliver just not implemented yet. the hard content wont be till stages reach over 10k. if you look at how each chapter scales, you can see it will get dumb hard in due time lmao.

The whole point when it came to super hentai clicker was to overhaul the game to fix the 1 issue the old hentai clicker had. it was the in.fim at stage 1300? somewere around there. it has been a long time. real good progress for the game (and normal event schedule) wont happen till they are satisfied the game is in a better state (bug fixing and such).

On 1/30/2021 at 5:44 AM, sozan said:

Sure remax is kind of tedious but this is a gatcha game after all. all gatcha games have their tedious amount of grind to it. About the challenge part, trust me they did deliver just not implemented yet. the hard content wont be till stages reach over 10k. if you look at how each chapter scales, you can see it will get dumb hard in due time lmao.

The whole point when it came to super hentai clicker was to overhaul the game to fix the 1 issue the old hentai clicker had. it was the in.fim at stage 1300? somewere around there. it has been a long time. real good progress for the game (and normal event schedule) wont happen till they are satisfied the game is in a better state (bug fixing and such).

Well I got Etoile at level 6700 so a breeze and there are many players with much better stats than mine.

There is so much of the game that is pointless at the moment. Bosses, Mojo, shop bought items, mission earned items, contacts, even chats are too easily completed etc. That is a lot of the game that is so misbalanced that it is completely useless.

The only reason to continue is new girls and earning hearts to unlock their pictures and perks. And now I have 5 new sets of perks to unlock to make the game even easier.

The fun of HH is working to get new girls, HC just gives them away and that should be an exciting part.

Not sure how I can reset perks. At least when there was no max button you could try different ways to increase those. But clicking the x100 button to get 800k is not going to happen. Add a x1000 and a x10000 button and I might use them. 

I would go on bug pages to report the bugs that are still in the game, but George didn't like that and accused us of spamming. 

And whilst typing my game has got to 6800, time for a remax, I'll keep remaxing until I have to start clicking again.