• \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Office Celeste. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Demon Season. Next Event >>

Zr2SbMn.jpg

Classic event - Office Dalliances
Classic event starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of February
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Performance Enhancement
My ambitious hero,

Can you keep all your Harem employees satisfied and welcome 8 new power-thirsty babes? Not to mention the 2 new cock-sucking experts who were transferred here for the new Season.

Office Dalliances starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of February. All girls except for Ketsuko are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to invite her to your professional Harem.

Villains are slacking off and they’ve kidnapped three girls to do their work for them! Fight Ninja Spy for Jessy Flynch. Rescue Milenitta from Silvanus and Cheriko Hawanime from Bremen.

Prove you are the dream Harem CEO by rising to the top of the new Season! The sexorcist Shegobara Degosaka and the devilishly charming Euphoria will be waiting for you in the break room between fights.

Please, cum in, dear sir. The girls are ready for their performance review.

Mission Girl

ava0.png?a=1

Ketsuko

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Jessy

ava0.png?a=1

Cheriko

ava0.png?a=1

Milenitta

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Guinevere

ava0.png?a=1

Winona

ava0.png?a=1

Office Katana

ava0.png?a=1

Office Celeste

524UpaD.jpg

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

3 hours ago, jelom said:

Definitely the black shadow makes me remember the old girl shadow drop method of obtaining the girls.

Please, I want it back 😭

avb0.png

you mean the old days with this

image.png.c2f040f26401e77bb1b5a7350776b403.png

followed by glowing stars (well, sry, only a ymen example)

image.thumb.png.e48307cc7472da4a2d692a0afc24d01d.png

and (e.g. a after a x10) getting this?

image.png.5ed576bbe7c3463c198fcb60d57b2f94.png

It was nice if it would have been only for girls, just they appeared also for anything "eventical"...

• Like 3

Well good classic relaxing event time to start with all my combat stocked. I like the girls (mybe Jessy's legs are a bit ouf of proportion not sure feels a bit too long for her body) and (of course T.T) my "love at first sight" ones are the pachinko Winona and (but mostly liked this event) is Guinevere: pretty sure she is the parody of Sypha from Castelvania Sypha Belnades | Wiki | Castlevania Universe Amino

Good luck mates i'm probably gonna try some pachinko just for her :)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

At first glance, I'd say that the girls are fall in the meh category. They're not bad, of course, but none of them makes me want to have them either. Collect and forget.

Also, yeah, first we got no X-mas themed girls and now we don't get Valentine themed girls. It's feels strange, out of place. But well, at least we don't get classic girls botched with new art styles.

In any case, may the fortune Gods be with us and bless us with good luck.

• Like 4

I love the theme of this event, wash the sense of emptiness brought by the last PoA !

Il y a 2 heures, Eman a dit :

At first glance, I'd say that the girls are fall in the meh category. They're not bad, of course, but none of them makes me want to have them either. Collect and forget.

As much as I agree with you on the Mission and Boss girls (Jessy and Ketsuko faces are quite meh indeed), Pachinko girls on the other hand are well made !

Guinevere is... hum.. (let's skip the bullshit, I love all redhead and/or freckels girls) ... *cough*...  well drawn !  And the two Office girls are quite appealing as well :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

at first glance, milenetta was the best.... until I realised that what I thought were her feet was actually just the bottom of her knees.... 🤢

ketsuko looks like she has deformed lower legs and ankles... 🤮

Jessy looks like her right lower leg and left ankle is deformed and all her toes on her left leg have been deformed... 🥴

winona's thighs look inflated

guinerve's two boobs look like they belong to two different people, the one on the right is big and firm while the one on the left is saggy

cheriko doesn't have any big anatomical problems but she is just downright ugly

this is one of the moments I really want to stop playing this game

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

hace 2 horas, Esios dijo:

I love the theme of this event, wash the sense of emptiness brought by the last PoA !

As much as I agree with you on the Mission and Boss girls (Jessy and Ketsuko faces are quite meh indeed), Pachinko girls on the other hand are well made !

Guinevere is... hum.. (let's skip the bullshit, I love all redhead and/or freckels girls) ... *cough*...  well drawn !  And the two Office girls are quite appealing as well :D

Jessy has a weird hourglass bodytype, her waist is too thing for those hips and that looks odd. If I only look at their faces, Milenitta and Celeste are my personal bests, but they are still mostly meh.

WHo knows, maybe it's me that I'm not in the best mood to appreciate them.

• Like 1

The event theme is absolutely to my liking, however the girl art is somewhat average, and in case of Ketsuko (and perhaps also Jessy) even worse. A shame, the art standards are dropping on a regular basis.

But once you get the girls, they're quite OK, some of their 'stories' are well drawn, and general idea is quite appealing. Overall I'm quite content with the event, though I do miss the old days, where vast majority of the girls was on par, art wise.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tovaras said:

lots of stuff

I've often agreed with you before but found myself disagreeing with nearly every one of your assessments this time. Just goes to show that art is subjective and what some folks like others will not. Here's hoping there are more girls in your preferred style in the next event.

Personally, I just want to chime in to say "well done Kinkoid" with this event (especially after I was critical about the "Busting the Myths" thread). I love the theme in particular and the girls all look great in my opinion. I agree that a Valentine's Event would have been nice but I also think a new event and new theme to shake up our expectations is a good thing. I look forward to collecting these girls, starting my quest off with Milenitta!

EDIT: As an aside I was not playing when the "shadow girl" drop was a thing, but that honestly seems kind of cool! Little extra mystery to go with the events.

Edited by KelvinSmythe
  • Like 3

Is anyone else having trouble with shards for this event? I have been doing fights all day plus some extra from season gifts and still not 1 shard has dropped for Milenitta. I have never gone through over 40 villian fights and not get a single shard for someone outside of mythic. Is the drop rate really this low for this event?

Edited by Superhunk21

55 minutes ago, Superhunk21 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with shards for this event? I have been doing fights all day plus some extra from season gifts and still not 1 shard has dropped for Milenitta. I have never gone through over 40 villian fights and not get a single shard for someone outside of mythic. Is the drop rate really this low for this event?

Nope that's quite normal. You must've been very lucky in the past to have never had a dry streak of 40 in the past. Things are dropping like normal for me and others.

With an average drop rate of 10%, to not get shards in 40 fights is around a 1.4% chance of happening. That doesn't sound like a lot, but then you realise it means it'll happen to about 1.5 in 100 people. So with tens of thousands of people playing the game, gotta happen to some of them.

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic
4 hours ago, Superhunk21 said:

In addition to what GeorgeMTO said, note that if you play enough time you will have runs of more than 100 battles without a shard drop, and that is still within a 10% average. The contrary is also true, randomness will give you other times with 3 or 4 consecutive drops.

• Like 1

Great start in the event, got a x100 with 65 flowers and 60 shards for 2nd girl from seasons combativity and free combativity on day one. 

Like the art and theme and looking forward to MD.

GL everyone (especially to everyone who hasnt saved up any seasons combativity)

• Like 5

What I like about this event is a return to girls who are not legendary by themselves but create a legendary genre as a group. It harkins back to the day when everyone knew sex was happening on the job and was accepted by both men and women alike.

8 hours ago, Superhunk21 said:

Hi, what you are going through is a bad streak in the law of averages. I have had many cases where I went between 80-90 villain fights without a drop followed by 4+ drops in a 10 fight set! Don't fret over it, things will even out over time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blaa said:

Great start in the event, got a x100 with 65 flowers and 60 shards for 2nd girl from seasons combativity and free combativity on day one. 

Like the art and theme and looking forward to MD.

GL everyone (especially to everyone who hasnt saved up any seasons combativity)

I can't remember my last 100 drop. 😨

Took me over 200 fights to get the first girl with 103 shards total so three flowers.  

On to the next. 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, tovaras said:

I just hope the mythic girl doesn't appear on bremen or ninja spy so I won't be forced to get jessy or cheriko just to get the mythic girl

I'd love that but it won't happen. It has always been a boss without an event drop.

• Slynia unpinned this topic