Club Champions

Antimon

nf2.thumb.JPG.4978ff6eb0a93b332306260c116545ac.JPG

nf1.JPG.ab360b1a10fdefeefad35d35f462dadf.JPG

Hi there. New feature incoming: Club champions! 

It will be in the club menu, and it is the same thing as normal champion performances (pool of girls, try to match the sequence of positions requested by the champion, spend a ticket for challenge, possibility of multichallenge spending 6 kobans for every +1 simultaneous performance)

Beating the champion gives out 1-3 shards for his girl to each club member that partecipated in the fight, 99,9% of the time(so I guess 33,3% of the time for 1,2 and 3 shards each), and there's a 0,1% chance to get the lucky x100 drop.

It seems a fine feature, an interesting addition to clubs feature. The full wipe out of impression if the club do not manage to beat the champion in 24hours seems to me a bit too harsh, to be completely honest.

Also, what is the point of putting contribution points as a reward alongside the ymens? They're useless right now (and strongly "imbalanced" between ymens/kobans contribution)

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 4

@Antimon

Thanks for starting a single topic thread.

I started over chit chat even I like this place more:

So I gonny repeat only my questions and few details:

image.thumb.png.f45cf288ed8d7c26bf24ab456fba697e.png

the obvious part: the champion tickets are taken from my personal account. the positions etc. works the same as usual. After achieving 100% impression, there will be 1-3 or maybe 100 shards for a girl that everybody in the club (it states:) every participant gets.

most open question: what do I do with these little pigs I won?

other questions: What to do with members that leave the club before 100%? -> what happens to club members that enter the club _after_ the 100%? When there will be more girls to gain - how do I get the old ones? Do I need to find a club with the first girl, help finish it off and join the next club with the second girl "almost finished"? What happens if 1 club member finishes the champion off - will he be the only one getting the reward in terms of shards?

• Like 1

I agree that the approach "all or nothing" is very harsh. 

These are personal champion tickets that got invested, there is no rule "wait for your comrades to start the fight".

Any single member can start the 24 hours... - there will be lots of miscommunication etc. to bring people to this champion fights for at least 34 times.

A club with lowlevels/ casual players is beyond getting it done with this cutoff.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

Oh, sorry @windia, I did not see you wrote already in chit chat. Last time with PoP, GeorgeMTO moved my thread here in this section, so I came here from the beginning this time, and since I saw no thread I opened one.

I share your doubts about the little pigs contribution points. The only utility they have right now is being a "feedback" for donations to club stat boosters, and that's only for club that do not have maxed out all the stat boosters yet, for fully capped clubs, they're absolutely pointless. So having them as a reward for club champion performances is completely useless for full capped clubs, and even a little detrimental for non-capped clubs (which has those points as the only method to check if club members are contributing to the joint effort or if they are just "parasitizing")  

About the post-completion of the guy, I suppose there will be new rewards, as it is for normal champions. I do hope that the new reward will be something more appealing than kisses to induce players that already completed the champion girl to continue helping those who have still to complete her. 

And yes the fact that any single member could start the challenge could hinder an attempt at common organizations, and given the level of the players in the club / the difficulty scaling of these club champions fights it could be a great problem, indeed

Edited by Antimon

2 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Oh, sorry @windia, I did not see you wrote alredy in chit chat. last time with PoP GeorgeMTO moved my thread here in this section, so I came here from the beginning this time, and since I saw no thread I opened one.

[...] 

nothing to be sorry, I like the separate threads as well. 

as there is only one club champion I would wish to see the timer on town screen for my girls.

LIke I get to see when I fight all regular champions

and I spotted a minor change: instead of range 1-3 it is now 1-4:

image.png.4246fd3ddf395e311384ace7fb39100a.png

Edited by windia

26 minutes ago, rsmaster said:

im guessing that 1rst box increases as impression does!!

20210202_114236.jpg

that would be the easiest interpretation.

I just do not understand the use of it. And it looks like a sharp increase is coming

image.png.db89354400638ae4c1c9e1ded14ddc2f.png

maybe it is dependent from the participants - how many do you have?

here are now 9, my contribution is currently 10 %, 32,5 million is the average. 

So maybe it increases with completion - an increase by participation would trigger the entire club to work together!

image.png.9908cf1fb84d32c17f633a62b77b7cfb.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

23 minuti fa, rsmaster ha scritto:

im guessing that 1rst box increases as impression does!!

20210202_114236.jpg

oh, we are in the same club on test server XD

Now that I see this I have a proof of my suspect: the drop range changes according to your contribution to the fight. And I mean, your contribution to raw impression points and not number of fights, as you can see:

nf3.thumb.JPG.7f71104c3139ff7ab7bf2e169be5b683.JPG

I did 16 challenges, the fifth higher number of challenges in the club, but since my profile on test server is only used sometimes to take a look on new features and then it is poorly developed, my actual contribution in impression points is minimum. My reward pool never changed from the starting 1-3 shards. While @rsmaster , that is in my same test server club, but with a way more solid profile than mine and with a consequential more solid contribution to impression, has a drop range of 1-23 

4 minutes ago, Antimon said:

oh, we are in the same club on test server XD

Now that I see this I have a proof of my suspect: the drop range changes according to your contribution to the fight. And I mean, your contribution to raw impression points and not number of fights, as you can see:

nf3.thumb.JPG.7f71104c3139ff7ab7bf2e169be5b683.JPG

I did 16 challenges, the fifth higher number of challenges in the club, but since my profile on test server is only used sometimes to take a look on new features and then it is poorly developed, my actual contribution in impression points is minimum. My reward pool never changed from the starting 1-3 shards. While @rsmaster , that is in my same test server club, but with a way more solid profile than mine and with a consequential more solid contribution to impression, has a drop range of 1-23 

wow, thanks to both.

now it gets again very poorly advertised and described.

Because it states "all participants win one of these!"

Now is one additional suspicion: the champion strength depends on the number of club members:

this is my club - what is yours?:

image.png.4afb09a0b5090922808f7e9a9513d5b8.png

6 minuti fa, windia ha scritto:

wow, thanks to both.

now it gets again very poorly advertised and described.

Because it states "all participants win one of these!"

Now is one additional suspicion: the champion strength depends on the number of club members:

this is my club - what is yours?:

image.png.4afb09a0b5090922808f7e9a9513d5b8.png

Apparently it is the same for us

nf5.JPG.33425e7ab294e87fdc04b5e050fa8eb5.JPG

Here are our club overall stats, too

nf4.JPG.bc92ac6286c9ce9b30dc270f1d297ce9.JPG

• Thanks 1

Still, I'm not sure I completely grasp how this contribution bonus is applied. I mean, @rsmasterand @windia, it does seem to me that your two contribution are pretty similar: both of you were fifth in yours respective clubs for impression points, windia with 30.6M, rsmaster with 34.6M. But windia has a 1-5 drop range, while rsmaster a 1-23 drop range, the difference is quite big

So the final answer could be that it is related BOTH to your contribution level AND to the number of people that are fighting against the champion. windia is fifth out of nine, while rsmaster is fifth out of twentyfour. 

Gosh, I hope that when they'll put this feature live they'll say at least which parameters they are considering

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1

in the meanwhile, my dear clubmates managed to obliterate the champion. Given this reward screennf6.thumb.JPG.5d73ad5dcf9dc820ed33eb822f597b47.JPG

I'd say that a drop range dependant on both number of participants and your raw impression contribution out of the total would be the safest assumption. Maybe it scales on your overall contribution points, too, but this is a blind guess with no proof in supporting.

nf7.JPG.6e8068a0e395180996236daa519602d1.JPG

the champion cooldown is 24h, as those of normal champions, For now it still is at level 0 even if we won. It could be that it stayed at 0 cause this is still a test and not the real thing with the real champion girl, or it could also be that level up will be similar to those of PoPs/donation for stat boosters. This second option would erase the problem of beating and bringing the champion to an unbeatable level, at least. We'll see, I guess 

Edited by Antimon
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Antimon said:

in the meanwhile, my dear clubmates managed to obliterate the champion. Given this reward screen

[...]

the champion cooldown is 24h, as those of normal champions, For now it still is at level 0 even if we won. It could be that it stayed at 0 cause this is still a test and not the real thing with the real champion girl, or it could also be that level up will be similar to those of PoPs/donation for stat boosters. This second option would erase the problem of beating and bringing the champion to an unbeatable level, at least. We'll see, I guess 

or it could be a bug or the new level will be shown after cooldown^^ 

or it is just 5 stages like regular champion^^

but yeah, the unbeatable level is very important.

@rsmaster: how many shards did you get?

so new shard range _before_ overtaking the mate above me:

image.thumb.png.b9666c3dcdf5ff2e40798879a3a09455.png

Edited by windia

1 ora fa, windia ha scritto:

or it could be a bug or the new level will be shown after cooldown^^ 

or it is just 5 stages like regular champion^^

but yeah, the unbeatable level is very important.

@rsmaster: how many shards did you get?

The total impression required appears to be still 622 080 000, But this does not say anything, tbh, and it could totally be a bug/ a more complex scaling than "you beat it once and it levels up". Trolls too stay the same and only level up after x victories. About shards of other players, the mvp of the club (18% of the total impression) got 38 shards and had a drop range of 1-54. another great contributor got only 5

Edited by Antimon

I like the concept of this new challenge.  Should be a lot of fun for active clubs.  However, my club is full of inactive players that have long ago stopped playing and I see no way that the few of us active members can ever beat the club champion.

I really wish there was some way to drop inactive members from our club.  Our club founder is one of the inactive members and we have no way to thin out our inactive players.

Edited by Itsme
  • Like 1

My club also finished it off.

My result: 2 shards, 12 participants, my total impression was 9,84% of 100,0%

Before that, I noted down these numbers:

image.png.b37791ea2a271310de80a2989631f5fa.png

so I lack my clue how my shard range is calculated.

what my positivly surprises is that they write probabilities down for the 100 shard drop.

What makes me crazy is that a 100 shard drop is a personal thing, not a club thing.

Yet I assume it will go live this week aka today - and oh boy...

Edited by windia

1 ora fa, windia ha scritto:

My club also finished it off.

My result: 2 shards, 12 participants, my total impression was 9,84% of 100,0%

Before that, I noted down these numbers:

image.png.b37791ea2a271310de80a2989631f5fa.png

so I lack my clue how my shard range is calculated.

what my positivly surprises is that they write probabilities down for the 100 shard drop.

What makes me crazy is that a 100 shard drop is a personal thing, not a club thing.

Yet I assume it will go live this week aka today - and oh boy...

What was your final drop range? 

Honestly, the idea we could have this on live server today makes me a little nervous. The idea behind this feature is great, but I feel like there's a few things they badly messed up and that will 'cause this to be more a pain than a fun addition

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

What was your final drop range? 

Honestly, the idea we could have this on live server today makes me a little nervous. The idea behind this feature is great, but I feel like there's a few things they badly messed up and that will 'cause this to be more a pain than a fun addition

I don't have one as I was offline the last 33%^^

well, yeah, we will see. 

I see this thread here mostly as discussion between users like you and me, I lost hope for any use in KK^^

Thank you rsmaster. Is alright, at the end there seems to be no effort in tracking down the "what was possible vs what did you get" - because most people will be unable to know what there last range was.

So I use this thread atm to collect some numbers for shard ranges. I assume it is mostly based on participants and own percentage of it. 

My club lists 23 members total.

yellow is me and there refers the shard range to.

image.png.7a1d5dde9db5b43ddc54a67a265fe6ec.png

the variation makes me wonder if I need the number of used tickets as well... or if it was just some miscalculation /on my side

last edit before being offline:

image.thumb.png.8e2ff94fd188c7b8aca5a0b167862d93.png

image.png.ebd44a35da1388b2e4c77698781c0835.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

So, my club already defeated the champion, time for the last numbers:

two accounts joined to finish, so the participation went up to 15 and total number 25/40

The Champion got now labeled as lvl 120.

I got 8 shards with 7.05% impression (says the sytem) - that does not fit into my assumption, but I take what I get^^ 😄 - well, my personal shard part... (still do not like this idea)

yeah, I guess it looks like that the percentage of impression is more important then invested tickets - which would be the costly thing etc. pp.

image.png.fce04f8b72e06a82eda5e7ecd82420cc.png

image.png.4e2e58998b288d4a9080ca2eedc45ef6.png

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CC from today - Chad with lvl 145

obviously i do not get shard range only based on % ^^

image.png.0b311f8a313647195697fac40a318fda.png

now to screens both 1-5 & 1-6 because, yeah, I switched back and force = collected data

image.png.092f7d4b1248f621ce0cc3eec8709d15.png

image.png.2fcd3af209abc538242ef57b082eb9f8.pngimage.png.f486bfd6b70736ab60c43eb232ac388f.png

okay, on the one hand it seems obvious - the current % of impression cannot be the only measurement. 

under the assumption the formular was the same then from last time, there should have been a much higher shard range.

can it be, that the shard range goes only by % of max. impression?

No. Otherwise I would not climb up and fall back over time - as you might see, there are my same overall impression and different shard ranges...:

image.png.c72f7556eff6f99549f8a9c6de3dfb98.pngimage.png.c71d6c532295bf729dc4bbcfd092a77d.png

• Like 2