Club Champions

Mario Kinkoid

Just now, Antimon said:

Only that? Because from test server for the same value of your %impression we had different shard range (and also greater shard range for lower personal %impression)

we still don't know the details, but it is strongly correlated

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

So, the more you help related to the whole club the more shards you will get.

Not exactly. The bare minimum remains 1%, so there's a great deal of luck involved as well. My personal shard range was 1-28 and I dropped 5 shards in our first run, for instance. I have a clubmate whose range was much smaller but landed on a 12.

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not exactly. The bare minimum remains 1%, so there's a great deal of luck involved as well. My personal shard range was 1-28 and I dropped 5 shards in our first run, for instance. I have a clubmate whose range was much smaller but landed on a 12.

Well, of course, there's always RNG. But eventually that always flattens out.

Over a statistically relevant sample, yeah. But in this case, you get a roll with a high range only on those specific runs where you happened to contribute more than most of your club mates. It would take a long, long time for the higher maximum to actually make up for the extremely low minimum. Variance will be a much bigger factor than level of contributions for the bulk of each CC cycle.

Having things reset if you don't beat the champ is pretty brutal for the smaller clubs. Be surprised if the one I'm in will break 50%. I'll likely be saving my resources for situations were I get some kind of reward. Hopefully this can be adjusted as things go on.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

i beat the club champion with 99.85% impression and still get only 5% of the girl.it took nearly 150 tickets to beat the 170.000.000 chayyote level 85. so overall, it's not sensible to use tickets or kobans-to speed up the process- in club champions when there are champions and .... which you really get much better rewards for what you spend&use. 

Edited by dadfa

On 4/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, dadfa said:

i beat the club champion with 99.85% impression and still get only 5% of the girl.it took nearly 150 tickets to beat the 170.000.000 chayyote level 85. so overall, it's not sensible to use tickets or kobans-to speed up the process- in club champions when there are champions and .... which you really get much better rewards for what you spend&use. 

It's normal. Υou beat him alone while we know that  more participants, more shards. What was the range you had?

• Like 1