Mario Kinkoid

HH_ClubChampions_GFormHeader_1600x400.jpg

Hello everyone,

Yesterday, we implemented a new feature on test server: the Club Champions

What are the Club Champions?

1. Each Club is visited by a Champion

2. Each Club can see their own Champions as level and tier

3. In total, there are 3 different Champions

4. Every club member can challenge the club champion spending Champions Tickets

5. Club Champion has only one stage that should be completed within 24 hours of its start

6. When the Tier Changes, the level is moved up

7. After10 failures, the champion moves back one Tier

How is a challenge session happening?

1. The logic is the same as in Single player Champions. The only difference: after a challenge, the generated Impression stays the same for the next challenger, no matter who he is

2. After each individual challenge, the active player has a personal cooldown (15 minutes)

3. The time could be skipped with Kobans

4. All other players are not affected by this cooldown

5. On a win, the Champion enters a 24-hour cooldown which affects all the club members

6. The cooldown can be skipped by any club member and will be removed for all of them

7. If another player has removed the cooldown while one was trying to pay, he will be informed that the price was already paid by another player. The screen will be refreshed, showing now that the Challenge session is active

Don't hesitate to share your feedback on this new feature with us and report bugs, so they will be fixed asap!

Kinkoid team thank you for your help! We hope you will like this new feature 🙂

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

At first sight it seems a good idea. It gives some more features to clubs, that sorely need them, and something else to do with those Champion tickets we have in abundance nowadays. There are some questions though:

- Will the prize of beating the Champion be the same for all members?

- I guess one of the prizes will be getting a haremette? In that case, what happens when you already have her? Depending on the implementation (if the answer to the first question is "Yes") this can be an issue when entering a new club.

- Will this battles count towards contests that require Champion fights?

Is that Caulifla? 😬

• Like 5

Questions:

The image shows six characters, but the post said there are three champions, so should I assume the three girls are the rewards for each of them?

If each club is visited only by one champion, and each champion has only one girl as a reward, do you need to change club with a different champion to get the other two girls?

Or it will be a scheme similar to PoA, when you get one girl the next one appears?

Perhaps I am overthinking it and it is better to wait and see

26 minutes ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

In total, there are 3 different Champions

I suppose they are the 3 guys we see in the sneak peek in your post (including Chad, who my "club" currently has on the test server). So the 3 girls shown between them must be the girls we'll fight the club champions towards unlocking?

This looks pretty cool overall, although I'm still not 100% clear on a few details. I basically +1 all of @Kenrae's and @FinderKeeper's posts.

31 minutes ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

After10 failures, the champion moves back one Tier

That's another thing I'm not sure about. What's a failure in this context? It's clear for map bosses, for instance, but for a champion, I don't see it. Especialyl for a shared champion. Does it mean the champion downgrades himself if the club collectively fails to beat him within 10 fights?

I just hope it doesn't end like normal champions when after getting the girl the other rewards are meaningless, we will have to see the rewards pool but unless there is epic orbs /kobans?(i doubt it) i don't see a reason to farm money, legendary items, kisses, maybe mythic orbs if all the club colaborates but pop gives a lot of all of this.

But i'm glad clubs are becoming more usefull that just a bunch of pasive increases

All in all I think it is a good feature, because it gives active clubs with players with overwhelming tickets and option to spend them.

And since the temporary PoPs tickets start to accumulate^^ - as there is only one contest beside LC that asks for that.

On the test server it says "have failed to impress him, ... will fully restore his Impression".

- so unlike the normal personal champion, where I loose 10% every 24 hours, here the loss is 100% every 24 hours?

On the test server, it says "all participants win one of these" and then there is a shard range. However, testing on test server results in different shard ranges inside the same club - and the shard range differs from time to time.

- How is the shard range for a club member calculated? Does everybody gets the same shards or will e.g. one club member get the 100 shard drop while the others get 1-5 shards only? (this would result in less interest of the already finished players)

- What happens (to my shard range & participation impression) if I leave the club and rejoin while a champion fight goes on?

- What does a player earn when he already has the girl, but other club members don't?

"6. When the Tier changes, the level is moved up"

- What or who triggers a Tier change? 

Any hints what to use the golden pigs for? or will it be revealed later on with a new release?

Will there be a timer on town screen about the champion's fighting and resting about my girls?

some more collection and observation in the test server section of this forum:

Edited by windia
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's another thing I'm not sure about. What's a failure in this context? It's clear for map bosses, for instance, but for a champion, I don't see it. Especialyl for a shared champion. Does it mean the champion downgrades himself if the club collectively fails to beat him within 10 fights?

My understanding is "within 24 hours of fights".

• Thanks 1

I think that the clause "beat the champion in 24h or he will fully restore his impression" is a bit harsh.

Also, if club contribution points are not involved in determining one's drop range (in this matter, it would be really nice to know which parameters are involved) or in some other new mechanics you are going to introduce soon, please, remove them as a reward for club champions performances. As things are now, the only utility of those points is to be the only method to check if a player is actually contributing to the joint effort of levelling up club stat boosters or if he is just "parasitizing" the club. Receiving contribution points  from this new feature would be completely pointless for players in fully capped clubs, and even somehow detrimental for those in not-yet-capped clubs.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

It says 

5. Club Champion has only one stage that should be completed within 24 hours of its start

6. When the Tier Changes, the level is moved up

and it says

7. After10 failures, the champion moves back one Tier

While I do not know how sharp the increase in impression is - when my club does not beat the champion on it's current tier & level, then my club needs 10+ days to go one Tier back?

That is pretty harsh, as there is always a set back of 100% which counts as "one loss". (and the description "should be completed" leaves to much room for misinterpretation. Yet I agree that getting shards/the girl of the club champion is not everyones goal just because it is mine^^

Edited by windia

The feature seems quite interesting as it gives clubs something to do actively and continuatively. I see a downside in the fact that some clubs may exploit the use of this feature as a requirement for continual membership, maybe even with the pretension to spend kobans to skip waiting times, and players who get expelled from their clubs because they don't want or aren't able to participate.

A thing I am not sure that I like is the fact that, if the champion challenges the club and declares his defeat at the hands of the club, all the club should take some form of reward, not only the participants. After all, not all club members are online at the same time, and in a true club, the members should wish equal treatment for all their mates. Just my two cents.

• Like 2

Well, after the third CC is almost over - or maybe a loss, I say: it became tedious very quickly.

With the change of Arena to Season there was only one thing left that asked koban savers for permanent attention a day long: the daily contest "Eternal rivalry" and the 3rd day of LC: because of fighting champions every 15 minutes.

I don't know. with the harsh drop of 100% after 24 h and additionally that it is a personal shard range, it might evolve quickly into "the high-roller bring the casual ones through - or noone at all"

• Like 3

1) What is considered "too weak" that triggers the negative impression? Is it an absolute value, or is it related to other club members' performances?

2) What are the factors involved in personal shard range variations? (I'm not asking for the exact formula, but just an official statement like "guys, x, y and z concur in determining your shard range)

3) What happens after one player complete the club champion girl? What is the incentive for him to continue engaging this feature and helping other unluckier player, other than the dolden rule "do to others what you'd want them to do to you"? 

Is it possible to have an official answer to at least one of these questions? Should I tag Noacc or Lola?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Antimon said:

1) What is considered "too weak" that triggers the negative impression? Is it an absolute value, or is it related to other club members' performances?

2) What are the factors involved in personal shard range variations? (I'm not asking for the exact formula, but just an official statement like "guys, x, y and z concur in determining your shard range)

3) What happens after one player complete the club champion girl? What is the incentive for him to continue engaging this feature and helping other unluckier player, other than the dolden rule "do to others what you'd want them to do to you"? 

Is it possible to have an official answer to at least one of these questions? Should I tag Noacc or Lola?

For 1), I guess they refer to the fact that, if you're against a KH Champion and he crits, you can finish with less impression that you started if you're too weak.

On 3), e-penis? There's a club leaderboard and this counts towards it.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Antimon said:

[...]

uh, dude, there is negative impression? omg, that needs heavy explaining! these members might use 1 ticket to increase shard range for all others, but refuse to do any more!

8 minuti fa, windia ha scritto:

uh, dude, there is negative impression? omg, that needs heavy explaining! these members might use 1 ticket to increase shard range for all others, but refuse to do any more!

the patch note say so. I honestly hope it is simply what @Kenraestated about the kh champion.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Antimon said:

the patch note say so. I honestly hope it is simply what @Kenraestated about the kh champion.

well, in my opininion that is ... what do I do during LC? put crap gear on to generate as much Champion fights as possible while avoiding paying kobans for the champion cooldown.

So I have to switch gear to "strong" for CC during LC 3rd day... back and forth each time beating this chick holder.