Do +Rewards girls become functionally worthless past a certain level?

ikugames

I'm just beginning to wonder if it's even worth it to keep a Rewards girl in my top 5? Do they serve an important early level start-up-cost function or something?

Like when I look at the numbers, it seems like I should be able to think of Trojana's reward score in terms of x10, since you get 10 rewards encounters for every boss encounter, (that would make it roughly 47,000/per Boss compared to the boss rewards in this screenshot, not too shabby... In theory that should make her BETTER than Clara as seen here)  but now I'm not even sure, because I think my behind the scenes multipliers strongly favor boss payouts.

My boss payouts will give the girls a chance to level up 300 at a time, but a single reward payout will struggle to even buy 1 level. So clearly, my rewards are NOT 1/10 of the value of a boss reward, not even close.

Is anyone here an advocate for Rewards girls? Would I be better off tagging in an Idle supporter or even a Click supporter?

image.png.56638aedf3d5c36e6914002e44c26e3b.png

It's a known thing. Once you have enough multipliers, Boss Reward girls take the lead.

For team composition, I'd recommend trying to level just two girls - Justine and Verena in your case - and see how it goes. Lots of clicks on Verena, occasional clicks on Justine.

2 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

It's a known thing. Once you have enough multipliers, Boss Reward girls take the lead.

For team composition, I'd recommend trying to level just two girls - Justine and Verena in your case - and see how it goes. Lots of clicks on Verena, occasional clicks on Justine.

So you might even say that the extra girls are money pits that distract from the true gains?

ideally you want to lvl up a reward girl (flat reward, nonboss, boss) and idle or click girl of your choosing. boss rewards give out more since every boss per 10 stage gives the most amount of yemens. if you are on discord, you can find a list of the best girls for every category as well.