TrueHentaiHeroes are searching active players lvl.370+

[THH] Ragnarack

Hello everybody! 

The TrueHentaiHeroes (a Top100-Club) are looking for new members. If you are a motivated and active person with lvl 370+, you are very welcome.

We are an international group which plays for fun, no mater if f2p or 🐳.

•Clubname: TrueHentaiHeroes
•Club-ID: 3129
•Server: Hentaiheroes.com
•Chat-language: English (we don't care about grammar, so don't be affraid if english is not your first language)
• Minimum level required: 370+

We have 3 open places at the moment! (actualized 2nd November 2021)

If you are interested, make a request and/or send me a PM on Discord (Ragnarack#9125) or here in this Forum... We are waiting for you 😉

THH-Werbung.png

Edited by [THH] Ragnarack
actualized
  • Like 1

• [THH] Ragnarack changed the title to TrueHentaiHeroes are searching active players lvl.300+
  • [THH] Ragnarack changed the title to TrueHentaiHeroes are searching active players lvl.350+
  • 2 weeks later...

Answer after 1 Month...  😂

I'm not sure if you still would be happy in our club. We had to raise our minimum-level to 350. It would be verry hard for you to fight the clubchampion because the level of 80% of our members is over 350(Champion-stenght depends on club-strenght). But you are lucky. We have to replace a member anyway because of inactivity. I would give you a chance because your first request was when the minimum-level was lower and your haremsize is not that bad. If you are stil interested, send a request to our club (ID: 3129) within the next 20h, otherway it will be given to someone else who is interested. Hope to see your request 😉

• [THH] Ragnarack changed the title to TrueHentaiHeroes are searching active players lvl.370+