TrueHentaiHeroes are searching active players lvl.370+

[THH] Ragnarack

On 3/16/2021 at 11:14 PM, [THH] Ragnarack said:

Answer after 1 Month...  😂

I'm not sure if you still would be happy in our club. We had to raise our minimum-level to 350. It would be verry hard for you to fight the clubchampion because the level of 80% of our members is over 350(Champion-stenght depends on club-strenght). But you are lucky. We have to replace a member anyway because of inactivity. I would give you a chance because your first request was when the minimum-level was lower and your haremsize is not that bad. If you are stil interested, send a request to our club (ID: 3129) within the next 20h, otherway it will be given to someone else who is interested. Hope to see your request 😉

Sorry, I have been playing but didnt check here. Any chance still got a slot?

• 1 month later...
  • [THH] Ragnarack changed the title to TrueHentaiHeroes are searching active players lvl.370+
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 11:02 AM, [THH] Ragnarack said:

We have (after monthly cleanout) two open spaces again. Feel free to join 🙂

Newer player, been here for 9 days.

Level 187 with 38 girls. I submitted my application.

I'm not concerned with champion difficulty until I reach an adequate level down the road, I'm happy to contribute either way.

Hello Citadel
I'm verry sorry, but this club is for veterans with a level over 370.
But i have to say respect that you get this far within 9 days, that's awsome. I have a recommendation for you: As soon you reach lvl 200 you can join Deluxe (ID 5884). It is a club with potential and they have almos maxed out all theyr boosters. Wish you good luck and a lot of fun in the Haremverse, maybe we get a request again from you when your level is high enough 😉

Greetings Ragnarack

On 6/21/2021 at 12:51 AM, [THH] Ragnarack said:

Hello Citadel
I'm verry sorry, but this club is for veterans with a level over 370.
But i have to say respect that you get this far within 9 days, that's awsome. I have a recommendation for you: As soon you reach lvl 200 you can join Deluxe (ID 5884). It is a club with potential and they have almos maxed out all theyr boosters. Wish you good luck and a lot of fun in the Haremverse, maybe we get a request again from you when your level is high enough 😉

Greetings Ragnarack

Until then, farewell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Would love to join. Am currently in a rather dead club with an absent clubleader and no one who wants to support a takeover, so I would love to join an active club to do club champions and what not. Am lvl 384 with 435 girls currently. If you still have room and can wait for my cooldown to jump clubs let me know.

Cheers

Nighthaven

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello everybody,

since last monday I am the new leader of this club because ragnarack was inactive for quite a long time.

In our club are a lot of empty player spaces so if anyone want to be in a social chatting and full club stats club feel free to ask here if you want.

Have a good day .

• Like 1