• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Vespa. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Demon Season. Next Event >>

cLsK1Lj.jpg

Legendary Days
Legendary event starts from the 10st and will end оn the 14th of February
(1:00pm GMT+2  to 1:00pm GMT+2)
2 beauties can be rescued from the villains!
Rescue Golden Bunny and Vespa! 

Misbehaving Legends
Trouble is coming to the Haremverse! A strange mischief-causing, cock-sucking girl is going around doing all kinds of shenanigans like teasing the other babes, stealing their panties and trying to stuff their holes with toys! Lucky for you, she is smokin hot and she’s looking for a new Harem to join.

From today until the 14th (1 pm UTC+1), of February you will have only four days to get the horny misbehaving Vespa from Finalmecia. She is definitely trouble but once she gets her beautiful lips on your cock you’ll forget all her mischiefs. But two legendary beauties are always better than one! You’ll also have the chance to get your hands on the elusive Golden Bunny that was imprisoned by Gruntt, if she’s still missing from your Harem. I know you’ve been dreaming to get inside her golden pussy for quite some time.

If you can get them both to obey you, hero - you truly deserve to be a legend!

Boss Girls

ava2.png?a=1     

Golden Bunny

ava0.png?a=1     

Vespa

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

Oh, finally golden bunny, i guess a lot of people go wild on her.

Hopefully the new girl is on a late world champion (bremen onwards), so I can get some t2/t3 farming done at the same time.

I really think, if you need to save same kobans, I would sit out in this event; she probablly will appear in pachinko again, some time - and we have more than enough orbs.

I wont do it though. Gl everyone!

It took a long time for GB. So long, that I don't need her anymore as she was caught in mythic pachinko earlier. 😬

But good, trying to get both girls would be crazy and or expensive. So now I don't have to choose. Vespa looks nice in the banner. I share Blaa's hope for Bremen or later. Going to T3 on those is such a pain in the arse without a girl on them. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DHarry said:

But good, trying to get both girls would be crazy and or expensive. So now I don't have to choose. Vespa looks nice in the banner. I share Blaa's hope for Bremen or later. Going to T3 on those is such a pain in the arse without a girl on them. 

That's true, but I already have all T3 girls from Silvanus or earlier bosses, so there's no other use for my CPs (once I don't have event girls to drop) other than advancing to T3 on Bremen and later bosses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

That's true, but I already have all T3 girls from Silvanus or earlier bosses, so there's no other use for my CPs (once I don't have event girls to drop) other than advancing to T3 on Bremen and later bosses.

i have them too, but it's still not a pleasent task without an event girl on them; anyway, i dont care too much about it - if the girl is nice drawn everything is fine for me

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

I simply forgot today is another event. Here is a lesson for me and possibly someone else too - check the calendar a day before an event ends. Now I'm here with zero combativity points because I wasted them on Cheriko in hopes she would give 100 shards drop 😅 (she didn't).

• Sad 2

Like DHarry, I couldn't wait forever and got Golden Bunny the last time she appeared in the Myhtic Pachinko. Otherwise, I would have gone for her without thinking.

Vespa is ok. We'll see if I can get her and find out what she does with that guitar.

Good luck to everybody!

• Haha 3

il y a une heure, Inuzuka a dit :

Is Vespa based on anyone? She looks familiar.

I was telling myself the same thing. I knew that I saw her inspiration somewhere... Then I remembered the scene, but couldn't find the freaking name !

Anyway, after looking on the English Wiki, she's inspired by Haruko Haruhara from FLCL !

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Haruko Haruhara"

And here is the scene that I remembered (sorry for the dub :/ )

Edited by Esios
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Duke69 said:

New Player here, just unlocked Gruntt. I have 4600 Kobans, will it be possible to get Golden Bunny? (Edit: Got 3 shards in 25 tries as of now)

You have much better uses of those kobans at your level than getting a legendary girl that's too expensive to upgrade for you for a while.

• Like 2

hace 16 minutos, Duke69 dijo:

New Player here, just unlocked Gruntt. I have 4600 Kobans, will it be possible to get Golden Bunny? (Edit: Got 3 shards in 25 tries as of now)

As Kenrae said, it would be better to save them for now, until you're familiar with how the events work.

For example, after this legendary event will come the Orgy Days, where you'll be able to get girls more easily, albeit they'll be 3 star ones.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You have much better uses of those kobans at your level than getting a legendary girl that's too expensive to upgrade for you for a while.

4 minutes ago, Eman said:

As Kenrae said, it would be better to save them for now, until you're familiar with how the events work.

For example, after this legendary event will come the Orgy Days, where you'll be able to get girls more easily, albeit they'll be 3 star ones.

Thanks a lot. Though, on an average how much Kobans does it take to get a legendary girl?

Currently, I am a Know-How player, with 5 stars Red-Battler, 4 Stars Princess Agathe and 2 stars Michaela. (my only Legendary Know-How girl.) It's just that the character design of Golden Bunny is godly.

hace 4 minutos, Duke69 dijo:

Thanks a lot. Though, on an average how much Kobans does it take to get a legendary girl?

Currently, I am a Know-How player, with 5 stars Red-Battler, 4 Stars Princess Agathe and 2 stars Michaela. (my only Legendary Know-How girl.) It's just that the character design of Golden Bunny is godly.

It depends if you're lucky or get stuck in a drought streak. You could end using all those kobans you've saved so far.

But yes, Golden Bunny is amazing.

8 minutes ago, Duke69 said:

That’s a valid choice to make, if you really want it.

In the past, the ‘free’ combativity for the whole 4 day event got me about 33 shards for a legendary days girl.

Extrapolating that, and counting the price of refills to get the remaining shards, you’d be looking at about 4200 kobans in refills. Add 10% if you want to use the 10x perform option. Others will probably have more thorough statistics than just their own experience.

And as Eman said, a bit of bad luck can easily eat your entire stash of coins and still leave you with only 95 shards or so.

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

In the past, the ‘free’ combativity for the whole 4 day event got me about 33 shards for a legendary days girl.

Extrapolating that, and counting the price of refills to get the remaining shards, you’d be looking at about 4200 kobans in refills. Add 10% if you want to use the 10x perform option. Others will probably have more thorough statistics than just their own experience.

And as Eman said, a bit of bad luck can easily eat your entire stash of coins and still leave you with only 95 shards or so.

Good luck!

That's true. I'll probably wait till the last day to see if I want to use my Kobans. Will give a better insight for the chances of getting 100 shards, after my Free attempts are over.

11 hours ago, Duke69 said:

I wouldn't dump kobans here, only because she's not know-how like you.

I'm willing to spend some kobans in this case because I'm specced hardcore and don't have any legendary 5-star yet, so I figure she'd be a fixture on my team for quite some time.  (I wouldn't be going for her if she were charm or know-how.)  May the shards be ever in our favor.

2 hours ago, pek123 said:

I wouldn't dump kobans here, only because she's not know-how like you.

I'm willing to spend some kobans in this case because I'm specced hardcore and don't have any legendary 5-star yet, so I figure she'd be a fixture on my team for quite some time.  (I wouldn't be going for her if she were charm or know-how.)  May the shards be ever in our favor.

just to be clear, there is one charm and one hc girl available

14 hours ago, Duke69 said:

That's true. I'll probably wait till the last day to see if I want to use my Kobans. Will give a better insight for the chances of getting 100 shards, after my Free attempts are over.

the drop range is 1-3 shards and the drop likelihood by 10% and the free combativity around 200, so you need 300 fights more in average (i.e. 15 refills (3240 kobans))

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Duke69 said:

UPDATE: With a Combativity Contest going on, I decided to go for Golden Bunny today.

21 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Good luck!

10 Rolls of Combativity Points = 2160 Kobans

45 Free CPs.

Total Shards= 49/100.

I feel i'll need another 20 rounds of refilling, for around 4,320 Kobans for 100 Shards.

In these 245 Runs, I have got 2 Legendary Chocolates, 2 Bracelets, 2 Flowers and 11 Champion Tickets. 

A HUGE THANKS to everyone who helped me along the way, specially to the people on the Codes forum. :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic