Name: Blue Balls Club (formerly brassy en mole)

ID: #3250 (Hentai Heroes)

Language: English (mainly; many members speak other languages)

Members: 39/40 (Updated 2022/02/26)

Goal: The main goal of the club is having fun and playing, of course.  With the new feature (Club Champions) and our current free spots, we're looking for new members who are willing to participate and contribute towards that specific goal (in other words, using the feature).  We are successfully cycling through the Club Champion every 24 hours and looking to maintain/improve that pace.

Restrictions: None.

Expectations: We basically expect activity and, in the case of Club Champions, contribution/participation.  Please post in Club Chat regularly during your first few weeks of membership so that we can get to know each other!  We objectively measure contributions and Impression done to Club Champions, so here is where you will make your mark!

Tired of being told that your level is too low?  Been rejected or ignored by other clubs?  Do mandatory donation requirements seem excessive?  Trying to balance how to show club loyalty without risking the loss of kobans should there be an arbitrary "member purge?"  Is your current club making you pull more than your share on Club Champions, or leaving you to fend for yourself once "heavy hitters" have gotten the girl?

If you are ready to fight, join us!  We will support you AS YOU GROW and as you do, we grow STRONGER TOGETHER.  While there are clubs with higher level players and/or more members, we are the equal of any other club in every Club Rank in terms of individual player benefits!  Come make a difference with us, fight with us, stay with us, make new friends.

Feel free to apply directly in-game and/or post any questions below.  Whether or not you know your colors or make up your own terms, no matter your class or your level (or even your politics)- Blue Balls Club* can be your home! 🔵🔵🔵

#BallsNotOrbs

*Blue balls neither required for nor included with membership.

Capture_ClubID15.thumb.PNG.c8a8770c2e09cb6dc93b046b1671205e.PNG

Edited by Hastur
stat updates
  • Like 2

New status report :D

We're at 29/32 and currently on cooldown but will be going for the champ later again today, if all goes well :) 

Into double digit attempts and have been able to complete them all, so far.

With the end of the month and the upcoming champ rotation, we'll also be taking a look at inactive members that we can replace with active players, so we should have room for even more players, and we also have room to create new spots, as needed.

Looking to set up the club with as most active members we can so we can try and all get the girls as we go. The sooner we can get everyone into it, the easier it should go for everyone, given the way the feature works.

Our active members range from 204-432, so we have space and room for all tastes, I guess 😅😂

Lastly, if you're in a small club and have the same problem we do (adding active people) and you're interested to join, let us know. We might have room for several people, depending on how many.

Anyway, have fun and keep grinding 👍

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pek123 said:

I'm only level 155 (started 4 weeks ago), but I'm super active and would love to join!

No worries. We have the room and we value the activity, so you're welcome to join.

Send the request and I'll let the club leader know :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Status Update:

30/32 members; 15 participants on most recent Club Champion ("Chad-bashing") round!

We've just completed our "Lucky 13th" victory over Chad and are 13/13 overall with the next round to start in ~21 hours.

Our average completion time is 12 hours though we shorten/extend and/or skip rests depending on member needs (PoA requirements, Contests, etc.).

@AmandaMoon If you don't find a home in another club, give us a look! 😉

• Like 3

On 2/26/2021 at 3:35 PM, pek123 said:

I'm only level 155 (started 4 weeks ago), but I'm super active and would love to join!

pek123 We are very glad you joined us.  You could have chosen 1000s of others but you choose us.

If you have an issue, that seems to get overlooked, please email me at fvtaxman@yahoo.com.

We want you to be successful and have a load of fun!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, randy357 said:

Do you guys still have an opening?

*snort* We do indeed have an opening.  Would you like to use it?  I'll get it ready for you.... 😏

Seriously... there is one open position right now.  Simply send a request to join.

If anyone else wants to join more openings can be readied.  💙

Edited by AmandaMoon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2021 at 5:57 PM, Hastur said:

Status Update:

30/32 members; 15 participants on most recent Club Champion ("Chad-bashing") round!

We've just completed our "Lucky 13th" victory over Chad and are 13/13 overall with the next round to start in ~21 hours.

So new feature and less  month?  Six members got Kumiko in those 13 fights .??. 

@HasturThank you for your vast contributions of hard fought victories and koban cool downs.

Edited by fvtaxman
add @hastur
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, fvtaxman said:

So new feature and less  month?  Six members got Kumiko in those 13 fights .??. 

@HasturThank you for your vast contributions of hard fought victories and koban cool downs.

You're most welcome @fvtaxman.  That's quite an accomplishment for our whole club- it's a team effort for sure!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, fvtaxman said:

Very Gracious of you to say.

All of us know you and @Karyia put in the time and work to build this power juggernaut.

Without you guys, we would still be facing chad 2.0. 

^_^ We try our best to make the "mole" the best it can be, right @Hastur? :D 

Well, if that actually meant a Kumiko 2.0, I mean 😅😍 But Bianca suits me juuuuuuust fine, with me being charm and all 🌹🥰

Anyway, since I'm posting...

Status update: 32/32 members.

Current level range for active players: 167-433.

We're already after Bianca (Charm Champ girl) and have successfully completed a couple of challenges. As a side note, we're a club with "heavy" charm players, so we're well positioned to get good results (or, at least, I expect us to) 👌

We do have some inactive members on our club and are looking to replace them, if we have any new members coming in. We also have the ability to create a larger cap, so don't let that stop you 👋

Thanks to our most recent members, we have been getting increasingly better member participation and as a result, even better results across the board (it's all about the teamwork, after all) :)

If you're active and interested, let us know.

Either way, have fun and keep grinding! 👍💪

• Like 4

• Hastur changed the title to Blue Balls Club