Hey there, @AmandaMoon :) 

I would say that we should leave this thread for recruitment only, as it's what people expect to see when they access it.

But I think there might be a place suited for what you're asking. At the top of the page, below "Hentai Heroes Forum" there's a link to another separator (Clubs). We actually haven't used it (that I'm aware) but it's something that we can look into and create/use to provide useful info and others to our members :) I'll talk to you about in the chat, to avoid potential off-topic. Thank you for bringing it up 👌

• Like 4

Update report ^_^ 

Now at 32/33 members (we created a new spot) and we have some inactive members that we can replace, if needed.

100% challenge completion vs. Bianca, so far and looking for more active members to join in on the challenge and fun.

Active members ranging from 172-433.

If you're active and interested, let us know.

Have fun and keep grinding! 👍💪

Edited by Karyia
typo
  • Thanks 1

Adding a couple of screenshots of significant Club accomplishments.  I cannot stress enough how powerful good teamwork can be!  Still 100% on Bianca and going strong for all members... with room for one more and willing to create space for others.  Please post if interested and/or apply in-game!

Capture_Chad.PNG.2b5839060ac1f72ec8f5866f1fd29777.PNG  Check! ✔️

Capture_Ezekiel.PNG.f3ba3566d832a4cc98e1905de263bb24.PNG  Check! ✔️

• Thanks 1

Still on the look for active players to join us :) 

If you're looking for an active club with hardcore players, know-how heroes and charming personalities, come check us out 😅😇:D

We're doing great with the Champ's challenges so far but we're looking to improve even further... like they say, strength in numbers ;) 

We have no real restrictions level-wise and all we're hoping for is people who want to have fun and play the game (and yes, kick the champ's ass while at it).

Active members ranging from 181-434 (for what it's worth).

Have fun! 👊

• Like 1

Same ol', same o'l... still at 32/33 members (something must be blocking us out or something 🙄🤨)

Looking for active players, transformers, bots or anything that uses tickets on the Champ to get the girls, please! 😅😂

Yep, we also talk and play the rest of the game, apart from that too :D 

Active members ranging from 186-435.

More info on the previous posts but feel free to ask something.

Take care and have fun! 👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And we're back to promoting :D 

Here's an update:

30197931_ClubUpdate210426.thumb.png.a018e22152725d0fe7cbf4c96ea82cc8.png

We now have 4 member slots available and we're looking for active members ^_^ 

We'd really like to get even more members/contributors in order to get even better results on the club champion feature.

Our active members range from level 229-431, so we're not that picky with restrictions though I would say players 250/300+ would be better given our other club's members.

We've also set up a club forum  but we're using that for members, so come and chat with us first if you're interested and/or want to have fun 👌 

Feel free to ask anything 👍 

• Thanks 1

We are actively recruiting new members to join our ranks!  4 openings currently remain with the ability to MAX our member cap in short order.  We typically have anywhere between 8-16 members active daily in-game; sometimes 20+.  Chat is vibrant without being "noisy," with English being our primary language used throughout.  We are truly global, spanning 3 continents at present.  Whatever your timezone or country, odds are good that one or more of us are online!  We have all of the benefits of being in a "big club" while still having room for YOU! ;)

Additionally, we will strongly consider absorbing a smaller club or up to 8 individual members looking for a new home.  While we could make room for more, our focus is on growing first, "pruning" last.  No mandatory koban contribution nor level requirements!  Our only expectations are common courtesy, respect for all members and balanced participation in Club Champion activities.

Our primary goal for expansion is to facilitate ALL members obtaining Club Champion girls as quickly as resources allow.

We're casual with regard to just about everything but are serious about winning- we don't play to lose!  Limited resources?  Time constraints?  Seeking helpful advice?  Have helpful advice to share?  Friendly?  Shy?  Willing to use at least a SINGLE TICKET in each Club Champion fight?  Consider making a new home for yourself & your harem in brassy en mole! :)

Edited by Hastur
clarification
  • Thanks 1

Greetings once more :)

With the new champ rotation (Kumiko again), we're actually looking to recruit even more! :D 

Yep, we need active members who are looking to get her, since some of our members already do!

So, assuming new members are able, they should find time and space to do so with us :) 

Of course, the members who already have her will be helping out in this 2 round too, so... all we need is you lol 😇 :D 

Join us now 👌

• Like 1

Still on the look for new members.. club ID 3250.

Most of our active members already have Kumiko, so depending on how well you can do, you'd be going straight after her with us.

Feel free to join and come check us out.

We try and aim to be active, have fun, organized and, of course, grab those girls! ^_^ 

Have fun 👌👍

• Hastur changed the title to Blue Balls Club

We have a new name & more openings but still the same club- ID# 3250.

Several more members have added Kumiko to their harems this week but we're still battling on behalf of those in need.  If you're one of those, or if you're just looking for a fun & friendly home, give us a look! 🧐

Currently 28/36 members.

We've renamed and revamped our club, so we're looking for new and active members to join us, without any level restrictions.

If you're looking for a place to join, grow into and have some fun, feel free to come check us out :) 

The more we are, the better we can do 👌👍

Now at 29/36 and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Join us, check us out and, hopefully, have some fun and kick some champ ass while at it ^_^ 👊

🔵🔵👍

On 3/18/2021 at 3:31 PM, Karyia said:

Active members ranging from 186-435.

Make that 444. 😊  Thanks for the add!

Daily f2p-er, never been in a club, though, mostly because I've never found a good explanation of what that entails, so I wasn't up for the learning curve.  So basically, I have no idea what to do, now.  Any way I could get some guidance on this?  I've joined in on e the Chad Challenge thing,but other than that, I'm kinda lost.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Make that 444. 😊  Thanks for the add!

Daily f2p-er, never been in a club, though, mostly because I've never found a good explanation of what that entails, so I wasn't up for the learning curve.  So basically, I have no idea what to do, now.  Any way I could get some guidance on this?  I've joined in on e the Chad Challenge thing,but other than that, I'm kinda lost.

Hey there, @EdMuse :) 

You're most welcome! Glad to have you aboard 👍

I've just sent you an invitation for our "club forum" but we can also chat ingame, since it's more pratical 👌

One way or the other, we're here to help!

1 minute ago, Karyia said:

...but we can also chat ingame, since it's more pratical 👌

Well...

That was one of the things I was curious about.  Can't find the club chat I've been reading so much about. 🤣

F2P player been playing for a while and not joined any clubs, saw your post and liked your club name and what you had to say so have sent a request.

Am a daily player lvl 155 Dom class with 32 women which am working on maxing out the common ones then my 3 star legendries so I can switch out my team for better dps.

Edited by SmokeyDan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SmokeyDan said:

F2P player been playing for a while and not joined any clubs, saw your post and liked your club name and what you had to say so have sent a request.

Am a daily player lvl 155 Dom class with 32 women which am working on maxing out the common ones then my 3 star legendries so I can switch out my team for better dps.

Thank you for the compliment, checking us out here & especially for posting your interest! 😄 I've accepted your request to our Club Forum section so welcome to that!  Our club leader should be online in ~4-6 hours so I'd expect that you have an in-game response shortly.  Looking forward to seeing you on that side, too!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Thank you for the compliment, checking us out here & especially for posting your interest! 😄 I've accepted your request to our Club Forum section so welcome to that!  Our club leader should be online in ~4-6 hours so I'd expect that you have an in-game response shortly.  Looking forward to seeing you on that side, too!

All good I may be awake as up at nights, is 3am here as am typing this.

Looking to progress in the league plus hopefully get in top 10 for daily as managed to get the new girl on day one so just working on what rewards I can aim for/sneak to get last minute.

• Like 2