1 minute ago, SmokeyDan said:

All good I may be awake as up at nights, is 3am here as am typing this.

Looking to progress in the league plus hopefully get in top 10 for daily as managed to get the new girl on day one so just working on what rewards I can aim for/sneak to get last minute.

8pm local time for me but I think @Karyia is closer to your timezone.  I keep weird hours so you'll catch me online at odd times, too!

Club benefits will help immensely w/leagues... and nothing wrong with sneaky wins! :ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, Hastur said:

8pm local time for me but I think @Karyia is closer to your timezone.  I keep weird hours so you'll catch me online at odd times, too!

Club benefits will help immensely w/leagues... and nothing wrong with sneaky wins! :ph34r:

I managed to get the 7 tickets as getting ready for todays/fridays daily contest plus work towards finishing Matsuda so I can then try to get the HC 5 star girl Murane.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SmokeyDan said:

F2P player been playing for a while and not joined any clubs, saw your post and liked your club name and what you had to say so have sent a request.

Am a daily player lvl 155 Dom class with 32 women which am working on maxing out the common ones then my 3 star legendries so I can switch out my team for better dps.

@SmokeyDan, glad to hear it, thank you :) 

Welcome to our club! 👍

Awesome to already have your current battleteam maxed out 👌👏

One suggestion I may have, depending on what you have on your harem is, if you have any 5-star legendaries already, you can pretty much skip the 3-star ones (at least, for battleteam purposes), since the cost for upgrading them is the same and you'll save the expense to upgrade them both :)  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Karyia said:

@SmokeyDan, glad to hear it, thank you :) 

Welcome to our club! 👍

Awesome to already have your current battleteam maxed out 👌👏

One suggestion I may have, depending on what you have on your harem is, if you have any 5-star legendaries already, you can pretty much skip the 3-star ones (at least, for battleteam purposes), since the cost for upgrading them is the same and you'll save the expense to upgrade them both :)  

Will do, only 5 star I have is the new girl from the contest but she is not my class, working on my common then will get the legendries which are 3 star but will be these ladies: Bernadette (Alpha), Olivia (Beta),  LuxuriousBody (Omega)

Until I can get some 5 stars to replace them later.

4 hours ago, jelom said:

@Karyia et al, great effort recruiting.  Keep going. 👌

Thanks for your kind words @jelom  👍 👌, which I must share with @Hastur and @AmandaMoon (we sort of run a King Ghidorah-like leadership 🐉😂)  

We try our best and luckily, if slowly, we've been able to get some great additions to our club 🙂

I/We can make room for you too 😇😅😆 (kidding!)

Since I'm here... we're currently 30/36 and looking for active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Feel free to join us, chat with us (if you will), check us out and, hopefully, have some fun and, of course, annoy the champs until they give their girls 😉😜👌

🔵🔵👊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello!

I've been playing the game for just over a month right now and im enjoying it. I'm experiencing a lot of new things and am keen to learn more. Right now what i am looking for is activity, so this club would fit me well. I'd like to contribute as much as i can, whenever i can. I've requested to join your club and hope to hear soon.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mcf said:

Hello!

I've been playing the game for just over a month right now and im enjoying it. I'm experiencing a lot of new things and am keen to learn more. Right now what i am looking for is activity, so this club would fit me well. I'd like to contribute as much as i can, whenever i can. I've requested to join your club and hope to hear soon.

Sounds like a match ;) 
Welcome to our club, @mcf!

Hope you enjoy your time with us 👍

4 hours ago, nope1 said:

how do I join? I can't figure out how to leave my club and join another

IIRC, on the club page you have the "..." beside your name, you can leave your club, if you wish. Then you can ask to join ours :) If all goes well, then we can accept your request and that's that 👍

Currenly at 32/36 members and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature (the champ is almost rotating too!).

Feel free to join us, check us out and, hopefully, have some fun while kicking some champ's ass until they release their girls :D 😜

Have fun!

🔵🔵👍

New status update.

We're now at 34/36 members, upgrading our cap member and looking for more new/active members to join us :) 

The new champ rotation is just coming, so come join us in our pursuit for the champ girls ;) 👊

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want), have some fun (of course!) and show the champ's who's boss :D :P 

Have fun! 🔵🔵👍

• Like 1

Through surprisingly generous and sincerely appreciated donations by @pek123 (a total class act- thank you so much! 🙌) our member cap has risen to 39!

Chad ran away crying after a few more members wooed Kumiko, but Ezekiel's back from hiatus so we're showing Bianca a good time! 😉 Want to help us find her a home in your harem?

Currently 35/39 members & always looking for quality people like you to join our ranks.  C'mon... go ahead... apply in-game... all the cool people are doing it! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New status update.

We're now at 35/39 members and looking for more new/active members to join us :) 

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want), have some fun (of course!) and kick some champ's ass (can't say no to that, right?) :D :P The girls await....!!! 😍

Have fun! 🔵🔵👍

Good people of the forums ^_^ 

We're still at 35/39 members and looking for more new/active members to join us :) Like they usually say, the more, the merrier :D  

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want), have fun (of course!) and get some champ's girls :D :P 

Have fun! 🔵🔵👍

5 hours ago, gluddukat said:

Hi, I have two questions.

What level is the Club Champion?
How high is the participation at the Club Champion?

Hey there, @gluddukat!

Our current champion is level 146 (Tier 1, so plus 10 levels over the average).

We've been 20+ members for every challenge this month, thus far, thankfully :) 

Let me know if you want to ask anything else.

Also, feel free to come check us out if you wish, we're doing a challenge right now 👍

Edited by Karyia
typo