Hey, I'm already in a club where the level is lower, the participation is 22-24 members and it's easier for me to get the club girls. But there is no interest in kicking inactive players or improving the club in any other way and many do not use the chat. It also annoys me to have to explain every time there that it is best for everyone if you only finish the club champion after everyone has played. That's why I'm looking for a new club. But then I would like to wait until you have 25+ participants at the club champion, otherwise it will be too difficult for me to get the club girl.

I also need to know exactly how you handle the club champion beforehand.

Do you always wait until every active member has played? And do the weaker members also get a fair chance to receive the girl? I'll explain how I mean it in two examples.

Example A:
no favorite position. So it's easier to beat the club champion. Do the members who don't have the girl yet get the time to play as many tickets as they want? If necessary, it will be divided between those who are missing the girl and the others will only play 1 ticket.

Example B: 3 times favorite position
The club champion is harder to beat. Now it makes sense that the (stronger players) who already have the girl help.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gluddukat said:

Hey, I'm already in a club where the level is lower, the participation is 22-24 members and it's easier for me to get the club girls. But there is no interest in kicking inactive players or improving the club in any other way and many do not use the chat. It also annoys me to have to explain every time there that it is best for everyone if you only finish the club champion after everyone has played. That's why I'm looking for a new club. But then I would like to wait until you have 25+ participants at the club champion, otherwise it will be too difficult for me to get the club girl.

I also need to know exactly how you handle the club champion beforehand.

Do you always wait until every active member has played? And do the weaker members also get a fair chance to receive the girl? I'll explain how I mean it in two examples.

Example A:
no favorite position. So it's easier to beat the club champion. Do the members who don't have the girl yet get the time to play as many tickets as they want? If necessary, it will be divided between those who are missing the girl and the others will only play 1 ticket.

Example B: 3 times favorite position
The club champion is harder to beat. Now it makes sense that the (stronger players) who already have the girl help.

I see :) 

"Easier" without being able to compare might be deceiving.

Not kicking inactive players might be the best option, depending on their level and how their removal would affect the champion's level. 

On our club, chat has been active and we try helping out as we can from the "most" experienced to the "least" and everyone in between (and even vice-versa, if applicable).

Our most has been 24, so you would be the 25th lol Of course, that's assuming everyone participates, which I can't guarantee. Our last 3 challenges had 24, 23 and 22, which has been great since we have been through worse.

We try getting everyone in, though we also try to complete the challenges in adequate playing time. As you already hint at, we try to max the shard ranges with as many participants as possible, though we can't possibly forecast someone not coming to play.

The "weaker" members, it depends. If you're able to score well enough, for sure. I can also tell you that our "top scorers", other than the newer recruits already have all 3 girls, so we're mostly on back-up duty (but will also try and carry the load, if necessary). If you already have the girls, you'll be helping out the "middle tier" players get theirs. We also have some "lower level" members that are getting stronger and getting their 1st shards, as good as they are able (unfortunatelly, we can't score for them, so there's that).

Example A: It's not as simple as using tickets. We try to set "impression goals" for them to score towards getting good/great shard ranges (but again, subject to how much they can score and how many are participating). Those who have the girls are on backup-duty. Of course, we try not to restrict any players when there are contests and such. We try to play in a way that there are plenty of challenges to try and allow everyone to play the game (not always easy or perfect but we try).

Example B: There is no other way (there's no skipping now either lol). The top scorers will have to carry the load. Even then, if we can get the "middle tier" players to score good enough into decent shard ranges, we'll attempt to do so. We try to make everything count. Since there's no "individual" deadline now, we can try and manage challenges into "multi-days", if and as needed. It's big worry that there's no more "decay" as they call it. Not all members will be able to score well as we continue to rise in tiers but there's zero we can do about that. Hopefully, the tier will be reset as the champs continue to rotate.

The main thing is we try getting the girl to everyone, if and as they're able to score enough.

If not, allow members to grow and get stronger and get some shard nows, to get the girl easier later (when they come back).

I hope this helps!

• Like 1

Hey @gluddukat!  Thank you for your interest & questions!  This post may read a lot like others above, but I thought I'd offer my perspective as well.

Our club is quite diverse, both geographically (members are from all over the world) and in terms of player level/expertise.

Chat can be quite lively & conversations typically (but not always) revolve around various game aspects.  There's almost always at least a few folks online at any given time so even when it's quiet, all it takes is a question or comment to get people chatting.  And communication is definitely key where Club Champions are concerned- as you well know!

Our current average level is just shy of 273.  Most (~2/3 to 3/4) of the active participants, however, are level 300+.  We've got a handful of newer active players that are under level 200 so there's a bit of a hole in our middle.  I'm curious as to where you might fit into that (not that there are any level requirements). 🤔🙂

In our current challenge, Ezekiel is at 420.5M Impression total with 2 matching poses- close to the middle of your two examples.  As you mention, that's a big challenge for "weaker" members.  Recognizing that (as @Karyia wrote above), the top 5 of us (who already have Bianca) have done over 50% of the overall Impression damage.  That's spread fairly evenly at ~40M each.  Our weakest members are contributing, taking x1-3 shard ranges with a handful of tickets at most & the rest that are in the middle and still fighting for Bianca are doing what they can to maximize their potential.  Half of us have spent 20-40 tickets each as individual resources allow.  We feel that's about as balanced as we can make it considering our level spread.

On the past couple of rounds and while Ezekiel was T0, we had a few 0-matching-pose challenges & some of us could sit back & let the others take advantage while still closing the fight in a timely manner.  We realize, too, that the more challenges we can do in a month, the better for the people in the lower shard ranges.

When there's contests or events, we often shorten or sometimes skip cooldowns- especially when various members need a few more fights (specifically for PoA).

I really can't say enough, though, how gratifying it is to have so many people willing to offer guidance, advice, tactics, explanations & insight.  Every day I see this game through different viewpoints & learn from veterans & new players alike.  I enjoy trying my best to help others learn & grow with this game as others have been kind enough to do for me.

I'm very happy that your current club offers you an easier time of getting the Club Champion girls & totally understand what it's like to have to constantly convince others to "Please participate for your own good & everyone else!"  If that's a better fit... and this game is all about getting the girls... that's cool! 😎

But if you're looking for something more, knowing that a bunch of people are working just as hard to make sure you have the opportunity to win girls as you are... and if you're also inclined to both assist & learn from others... give us a closer look. 🧐

EDIT:  We realize that every member of a lower level than any of us makes the Club Champion that much easier for the rest.  They are already helping before they fight.  We appreciate that & do our best to reciprocate.

Edited by Hastur
one more thing...
  • Thanks 1

@gluddukat 

We have a very well organised club. It is a pleasure to be in it. 

At level 302 I`m one of the "middle tier" players in the club. And for me it is achievable to get the CC girls (thx to the strategy and guidelines of the club leaders). 

Concerning the chat there are a lot of active participants in it, the only downside is, you often miss some of the chat when you are asleep or at work 😉. Because it only stores the last 100? messages.

We even have our own club forum, in which strategies are shared!

• Thanks 2

Latest update.

Currenly at 38/39 members and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want) and, hopefully, have some fun and bring some champs to submission for their girls :D 😜 ^_^ 

Have fun!

🔵🔵👍

On 6/11/2021 at 7:06 AM, Karyia said:

Currenly at 38/39 members and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want) and, hopefully, have some fun and bring some champs to submission for their girls :D 😜 ^_^ 

Have fun!

🔵🔵👍

Ditto.

We're still on the same spot but were able to replace some (former) inactive members with new/active ones, which we will keep on doing as we can. The more active members/participants, the easier and better we'll do on the club champion feature ^_^ 

Come check us out 👌

Have fun! 🔵🔵👍

I have now joined the club and I am quite satisfied. Within 24 hours, 30 people played the club champion. I think it won't be long before we will manage to have 40 active players in the Clubchampion. And someone always pays to skip the rest period.

Only for the people who don't know. To get 20 maximum shards you need at a) 10 participants = 35% impression b) 20 participants = 9.3% impression c) 30 participants = 4.3% impression d) 40 participants = 2.4% impression

For me it was very important that the leadership set the goal that as many as possible participate in the Clubchampion.

Edited by gluddukat
  • Like 1

Currenly at 37/39 members and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want) and, hopefully, have some fun and definitely kick some champion's ass :D 😜 ^_^ 

Above all, have fun!

🔵🔵👍

@Citadel, if you need/want to, come give us a look 👍

On 6/20/2021 at 10:24 AM, Karyia said:

Currenly at 37/39 members and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want) and, hopefully, have some fun and definitely kick some champion's ass :D 😜 ^_^ 

Above all, have fun!

🔵🔵👍

@Citadel, if you need/want to, come give us a look 👍

Just got back in town, been away helping family. I'd be more than happy to check out the vibe in game. I put in a request.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Citadel said:

Just got back in town, been away helping family. I'd be more than happy to check out the vibe in game. I put in a request.

Hey there, @Citadel :) 

Request accepted, welcome to our club! ^_^ 

I hope you enjoy your time with us 👍 I'm sending you an invitation to our forum club too 👌

Have fun!

🔵🔵👍

• Like 1

We have the formula for the new club champion and a plan so that everyone can try get the girls, which is discussed in the private forum. Anyone who plays actively and is looking for a club with all the upgrades and a plan for the club champion should apply to us.

Edited by gluddukat
  • Like 1

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out, chat with us a bit (if you will/want) and, hopefully, have some fun and get those champ's girls :D 😜 ^_^ We also have a forum club, so it's a 2 for 1 deal 😂

Have fun!

🔵🔵👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Karyia said:

so it's a 2 for 1 deal

BALLZY DEALZ FOR BALLZY BOYZ (AND GIRLZ) 😉 🔵🔵 

High time to get in and beat the champ 💪

Only big brainz here! 🧠 Calculated strategies, advanced tactics and free blue paint to cover your ballz, if they're not blue enough yet!

So... what are you waiting for?! 😜

• Haha 2

Status update ^_^ 

At 38/39 members (replacing inactive members) and looking for more active members to join our club and play/help out with the Club Champion feature.

Feel free to join us ingame, check us out and, hopefully, have some fun and (slowwwwwwwwwwwwwly) get those champ's girls :D 😜 ^_^ We also offer real estate info and stuff (nah, it's mostly game stuff 😇😜)

Keep grinding, have fun!

🔵🔵👍

Club ID: #3250

Greetings, potential club members :D 

We're almost, almost done fully replacing our inactive members, so we're looking to try and get towards a complete club (still 38/39 but working on that last club improvement, for when we really need it) and have as many active members as possible, to make everything easier to accomplish and, surely, try and have some fun while at it.

We have a good solid core, we try our best to organize and involve everyone, while also trying to complete challenges on a good/decent pace, in order to max everyone's chances of getting the girls (especially with the new more restrictive system, which I hope will be improved for fun's sake).

We don't have any restrictions in place (we just want/look for active members, willing to play the game and the feature, who enjoy being around our club) but I would probably suggest, at least, players level 200+ (to be able to score ok, at least). Yeah, negative scorers don't count, even if they play, so just another restriction to try and (forcefully) overcome 😒

Anyway, and just for kicks:

We are (or try to be :P ) "big" (yes, the haremettes keep asking), bold (but not sold), blue-ish (it's a thing around here), beautiful (just check our avatars, if you don't believe me), and, of course, very much busy after so many girls (we only have a few thousands, so we have some work to do) 😍 Probably much more too but I'll let some for you to find out so you're not easily bored :P 

Anyway, just join us and come check us out 💣👌 (we also accept non-blue balls but will probably convert you anyway, fair warning!)

Have fun! 🔵🔵👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Timekiller said:

2 hours to go on my cooldown till I can apply to your Club

27 minutes ago, Timekiller said:

Have all of the Club Champions but will always help out for other Club members to get their girls.

Alright, I'll keep checking 👍

Awesome 👌

• 2 weeks later...