42 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Just kim Send a request and as soon as our club leader will come online, he will accept it 😉

36 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Sure, we have the room ^_^ Just send the request 👌

Thanks a lot Iam on cool down because I randomly joined some clubs on my first time 

• 3 months later...

Hey there, guys and gals!

We've changed our club leader (sad face for @Karyia). Long live Master @Hastur🤴

We are now able to accept new members in our gorgeous club once again!

All you need to do is to apply! Your club membership is already funded! 😉Your in-game level doesn't matter. We have no restrictions.

What you get:

• Maxed out club stats - nice boost to your personal stats, XP and money income.
  • Ability to earn shards for the club champion girls. If you're low level - no worries, ~20 shards almost for free for you throughout the month (only 1 ticket every challenge and you're gucci).
  • Good company to chat with (we adore to give unasked advices 😀) if the weather is dull and your favourite club lost in the UEFA Champions League 😉

Our club ID: #3250 (Hentai Heroes)

And remember!

530523609_NoBlueBallzclub.png.798ade197fd4df9ad1152b8c99da3a69.png

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 2

@Dardah @RisenRed @Tiger45 @Kenochi @6000 @ValorMor @Luna21 @fengchidiance @Dei Sexmachina @Frankdefeo @Bangk34 @chenzhen999 @djrapace @locope @hhvip2012ccc @Hotassryan42 @Johncomealot

Hello!  Each of you has expressed interest in joining our Club section of the forum and possible membership in-game.  Please accept my apologies for not writing sooner.  Your timing had caught us in a holding pattern- a period of low activity vs. Club Champions (CCs) and, sadly, our former leader choosing to leave the game. 😢😬

We realize that some of you may simply have been interested in our forums only; you may have already been part of another Club, or perhaps have already found a new home elsewhere.  If so, that's great- we hope your harems are growing & that you're enjoying the game with your friends! 😄👍

I assure you that we've remained active and quite viable during this time, and now that we have active leadership again & new girls to win over, we'd like to extend an invitation to each of you to join us if you're so inclined. 🤝

Feel free to send an in-game request- we have one immediate opening and can do a little housekeeping with inactive players to make room for more of you. 👐

We've had better success with members joining in-game first, then accepting or extending invitations to our forum second.  Considering recent circumstances, it seemed unfair to do this the other way around with no chance to do anything constructive in-game.

I hope you understand, I thank you for your interest and look forward to accepting those of you still interested into the Blue Balls Club! 🔵🔵🔵

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raggie said:

Thanks for the advice, I will see if we can get our leader changed firstly... but that is handy to know, I play everyday but not quite strong enough for your club as of yet haha 

@Raggie Our current levels range from 455-118; 8 members are below level 175.  I wish you luck with your leadership change, but if it doesn't work out, give us a look- I'm sure you'd fit right in! 😉 We could find room for your current clubmates, too, if they're active more-or-less daily.

Chad:  "Hey, watch out!  I've got 4 matching poses for my girl, Mika, so you punks better be ready for a beat-down!"

Blue Ballers:  "Pfft.  What-ever!" 🙄 *spanks Chad in <24hrs*

Capture_Chad2a.PNG.a43338161a19706b370cb039ac521031.PNG

Wouldn't you like to join the party?

We have instant availability for one new Clubmate & we'll make room for more active members.  Apply in-game, then join us & our Club Forum.

Let's have some fun & deal with this whole Awakening thing, too, while we're at it! 😉

#StrongerTogether

Edited by Hastur
screenshot

I´m also on the lookout for a new club now. My player level is "just" 208 but I think that´s a good start since I only just joined the game 28th of September. I´m quite active ingame, but could understand if this just too low right now.

Just looking for a long term home for my char^^

Club cooldown ist still around 18 hours since I left my old club just recently.

Would be glad about some form a reply no matter the outcome, thanks in advance 😊

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 1:14 PM, Hastur said:

@Dardah @RisenRed @Tiger45 @Kenochi @6000 @ValorMor @Luna21 @fengchidiance @Dei Sexmachina @Frankdefeo @Bangk34 @chenzhen999 @djrapace @locope @hhvip2012ccc @Hotassryan42 @Johncomealot

Hello!  Each of you has expressed interest in joining our Club section of the forum and possible membership in-game.  Please accept my apologies for not writing sooner.  Your timing had caught us in a holding pattern- a period of low activity vs. Club Champions (CCs) and, sadly, our former leader choosing to leave the game. 😢😬

We realize that some of you may simply have been interested in our forums only; you may have already been part of another Club, or perhaps have already found a new home elsewhere.  If so, that's great- we hope your harems are growing & that you're enjoying the game with your friends! 😄👍

I assure you that we've remained active and quite viable during this time, and now that we have active leadership again & new girls to win over, we'd like to extend an invitation to each of you to join us if you're so inclined. 🤝

Feel free to send an in-game request- we have one immediate opening and can do a little housekeeping with inactive players to make room for more of you. 👐

We've had better success with members joining in-game first, then accepting or extending invitations to our forum second.  Considering recent circumstances, it seemed unfair to do this the other way around with no chance to do anything constructive in-game.

I hope you understand, I thank you for your interest and look forward to accepting those of you still interested into the Blue Balls Club! 🔵🔵🔵

does the offer still stand? can i join your club?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 1:17 AM, Тёмный Властелин said:

Hey there, guys and gals!

We've changed our club leader (sad face for @Karyia). Long live Master @Hastur🤴

We are now able to accept new members in our gorgeous club once again!

All you need to do is to apply! Your club membership is already funded! 😉Your in-game level doesn't matter. We have no restrictions.

What you get:

• Maxed out club stats - nice boost to your personal stats, XP and money income.
  • Ability to earn shards for the club champion girls. If you're low level - no worries, ~20 shards almost for free for you throughout the month (only 1 ticket every challenge and you're gucci).
  • Good company to chat with (we adore to give unasked advices 😀) if the weather is dull and your favourite club lost in the UEFA Champions League 😉

Our club ID: #3250 (Hentai Heroes)

And remember!

530523609_NoBlueBallzclub.png.798ade197fd4df9ad1152b8c99da3a69.png

how did you changed your leader? because our club leader is inactive for almost 300 days

7 hours ago, Saradis said:

I´m also on the lookout for a new club now. My player level is "just" 208 but I think that´s a good start since I only just joined the game 28th of September. I´m quite active ingame, but could understand if this just too low right now.

Just looking for a long term home for my char^^

Club cooldown ist still around 18 hours since I left my old club just recently.

Would be glad about some form a reply no matter the outcome, thanks in advance 😊

All players are welcome regardless of level.  Each contributes to us as players & the Club as a whole in their own way. 😀

Regular activity, a willingness to help others & a good nature are the things we look for most.  I've read a lot of your posts- I think you'll find a good home here & we'd be happy to have you with us!

Apply in-game when your cooldown ends & you're in! 👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kenochi said:

does the offer still stand? can i join your club?

Indeed it does!  Apply in-game when you can & we'll open a spot for you. 😉

40 minutes ago, Kenochi said:

how did you changed your leader? because our club leader is inactive for almost 300 days

We (I) sent an in-game Support Ticket (I chose "Gameplay, not sure if that's proper but it worked).

• If the current leader is active but wants to transfer the "crown," they can indicate in their ticket who they want to pass leadership to & Kinkoid will/should pretty much make that happen.  (I know this is seldom the case, but figured I'd post since you asked.)
  • If the current leader is inactive, current Kinkoid policy is to wait until the leader has been inactive (generally no logins; definitely no in-game activity) for 50 days.  Once that time has passed, active members of the Club need to "vote" via in-game Chat.  There should be a unanimous consensus, so better to discuss it amongst yourselves beforehand.  Take screenshots of as many votes as possible & include those with the Support Ticket (which should probably come from the prospective leader-to-be).

Hope this helps!  If it's better for you to change leadership in your current Club, that's great & we understand.  But if you're still inclined to join us, the offer is open- we'd love to make our home yours, too! 🔵🔵🔵

For your consideration, we had 27 active participants on our most recent Club Champion- from levels 89-455.  Another sad defeat for Chad in <24hrs. 💪

EDIT:  I must say that Mala is a personal favorite of mine- great Avatar choice!!! 😈

Edited by Hastur
additional comments
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, Hastur said:

Indeed it does!  Apply in-game when you can & we'll open a spot for you. 😉

We (I) sent an in-game Support Ticket (I chose "Gameplay, not sure if that's proper but it worked).

• If the current leader is active but wants to transfer the "crown," they can indicate in their ticket who they want to pass leadership to & Kinkoid will/should pretty much make that happen.  (I know this is seldom the case, but figured I'd post since you asked.)
  • If the current leader is inactive, current Kinkoid policy is to wait until the leader has been inactive (generally no logins; definitely no in-game activity) for 50 days.  Once that time has passed, active members of the Club need to "vote" via in-game Chat.  There should be a unanimous consensus, so better to discuss it amongst yourselves beforehand.  Take screenshots of as many votes as possible & include those with the Support Ticket (which should probably come from the prospective leader-to-be).

Hope this helps!  If it's better for you to change leadership in your current Club, that's great & we understand.  But if you're still inclined to join us, the offer is open- we'd love to make our home yours, too! 🔵🔵🔵

For your consideration, we had 27 active participants on our most recent Club Champion- from levels 89-455.  Another sad defeat for Chad in <24hrs. 💪

EDIT:  I must say that Mala is a personal favorite of mine- great Avatar choice!!! 😈

Aw, I see. too bad, I don't know how to do that so-called "in-game Support Ticket". I really want to change our leader. but can i join your club? I'm willing to leave my current club, i have two accounts. If I leave my club, does my current contributions get back to zero?

7 minutes ago, Kenochi said:

Aw, I see. too bad, I don't know how to do that so-called "in-game Support Ticket". I really want to change our leader. but can i join your club? I'm willing to leave my current club, i have two accounts. If I leave my club, does my current contributions get back to zero?

I'm waiting for the next contest for champions by the way. as soon as i get kumiko, i'm joining your club. I just need 15 shards

image.thumb.png.dae77e37860563f8a2aa9f983fb9545b.png

Edited by Kenochi