Cool. Cooldown runs in about 20 minutes. Four of us (Shadows, freetovfrank, azeaze, Tony) intend to join now.  Hopefully two more (Red, Adam) will join us shortly, but we don't have final word from them yet.  There are others we haven't heard from, of course, but unless it occurs to them to check the forum we may never hear from them.

Thanks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Antonym said:

Cool. Cooldown runs in about 20 minutes. Four of us (Shadows, freetovfrank, azeaze, Tony) intend to join now.  Hopefully two more (Red, Adam) will join us shortly, but we don't have final word from them yet.  There are others we haven't heard from, of course, but unless it occurs to them to check the forum we may never hear from them.

Thanks.

Great!  We're looking forward to having you with us!  I'll keep at least 2 spots open for awhile & we might be able to make a couple more if you hear from others.

1 minute ago, Rick.Master said:

🤤

Just me being paranoid

No worries, I totally get it & I'd done the same thing before, too.  It never hurts to jog a person's memory- especially mine.

I'll keep looking as I'm AFK-ish but will hopefully see your request in ~4hrs from now. 😃

Welcome 40th member- we are now full!!! 🥳

19 minutes ago, Rick.Master said:

PK.

I am in.  How do I talk to others?

The in-game Chat bubble is in the upper left corner of your screen.  Text only, no voice.  It may not be available on the app- I'm not sure.  But you should see it from a browser.

Click once & it'll open up.  You can read & type right in there.

Capture_Chat_Bubble.PNG.b8c589aa748ea06cba815fccced71b15.PNG

Edited by Hastur
clarification

On 11/22/2021 at 2:21 AM, Hastur said:

Hello!  I don't see any current requests- maybe something went wrong or there's an imposter Club?

We're ID# 3250 on HentaiHeroes.com so make sure that's where you requested membership.  You're in as soon as I see you!

Hi Hastur, can i still join your club? The club is full by the way. Can i still join you?

9 hours ago, Kenochi said:

Hi Hastur, can i still join your club? The club is full by the way. Can i still join you?

Hi Kenochi!  I wasn't sure of your status- whether you were still in another club or not- and I didn't see any requests from you so I took on an extra refugee from Redheads Are the Best.

I can remove an inactive member to make room for you if you're still interested, but before I do so I need to know:

1. Have you left your current club & not on cooldown?
  2. If you're on cooldown, how long until it expires?
  3. How quickly can you send a request once I open a spot?
  4. What level are you?

I'd promised to let you in and I will do so you haven't found a home elsewhere, but I don't want to release anyone unnecessarily if it's too late.  I'll wait until I hear back from you one way or another. 👍

2 hours ago, CyrilFiggis said:

My cooldown is up in 53 minutes, got a spot for me?

Lvl 303 (will be 304 once I join club, sitting on all my dailies and league fights for the club boosts).

Very active.

Profile: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/3890227/profile.html

Please let me know if you need to know anything else.

Thanks,

I'll make room for you if you're still interested. 😀 Reply here if you're available & I'll make some room for you & @Kenochi

• Hearts 1

54 minutes ago, Hastur said:

Aaaand... you're in!  Welcome to Blue Balls Club.  Thank you for your perseverance!  Yesterday was quite hectic. 😵

Thanks for letting me in. i've waited til' i fall asleep last night 🤣. Thank you very much. You're the best leader 😍😍

• Hearts 1

7 minutes ago, CyrilFiggis said:

I actually found a new team in the meantime, but they ended up being french, so I'll let you know if I decide to hop back to English. Appreciate the offer :)

Certainly!  I'm happy you found a home & hope it works out for you! 😃

If anything changes, let me know.  We're full (again!) but definitely reach out to us here & we'll see if there's anything we can do.  Best of luck on PoA, Leagues & all the other tasks you're working on! 🍀

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@ReimGolem I see that you have a pending request to join our Club! 😀 I'm happy to see you're interested, but seeing your account age, level & forum activity I'd like to discuss your situation more- it looks like you might've been away from the game awhile but were serious when you played.  If you're willing to do so here, that would be great!

I opened a spot specifically for another applicant whom I'm waiting to accept.  I don't know if accepting them will automatically cancel your request or not so I'm writing here in case it does so that you know we're still interested.

I'd need to release a member in order to make room for you, too.  That's certainly possible, as some members appear to have lost interest or become much more casual, but I don't want to do that without getting to know a little more about you, first.

Please reply as soon as possible. 🙂

• Thanks 1