Hello @Hastur,

I'm nayR2012 and I'm looking to join a new club. I've been a daily player for a few months now. Lvl 310 with 150+ girls: ~20 L5 & 1 M6; looking forward to trying for the Revival tomorrow. Admittedly I spent some cash early on to get a head start, but have since learned how to resource farm to take advantage of the various events. 

I joined some random club when they became available and recently realized how much I'm limiting myself as the club's perks are only half done; in the 2 months I've been a member, I'm already the 3rd highest contributor due to fact I am one of few active members throwing all my tickets at the club champ. We only seem to rotate the champ 2-3 times per season which seems low and not enough to get good shard returns.

I'd like to join an active club that cycles the club champ more frequently and of course benefit from the max perks I'm missing out on now. I'm sure to contribute as many tickets as I get and my levels grow every day. I see you are at 39 members currently and was wondering if you are looking for new members. I'd need to drop my current club and 24 hour delay (waiting until I know I have somewhere to go before I give up the meager bonuses I'm getting currently), but if you'd have me, I'll leave and request join via game [GT: nayr2012] asap.

Appreciate the consideration. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

15 hours ago, nayr2012 said:

Hello @Hastur,

I'm nayR2012 and I'm looking to join a new club. I've been a daily player for a few months now. Lvl 310 with 150+ girls: ~20 L5 & 1 M6; looking forward to trying for the Revival tomorrow. Admittedly I spent some cash early on to get a head start, but have since learned how to resource farm to take advantage of the various events. 

I joined some random club when they became available and recently realized how much I'm limiting myself as the club's perks are only half done; in the 2 months I've been a member, I'm already the 3rd highest contributor due to fact I am one of few active members throwing all my tickets at the club champ. We only seem to rotate the champ 2-3 times per season which seems low and not enough to get good shard returns.

I'd like to join an active club that cycles the club champ more frequently and of course benefit from the max perks I'm missing out on now. I'm sure to contribute as many tickets as I get and my levels grow every day. I see you are at 39 members currently and was wondering if you are looking for new members. I'd need to drop my current club and 24 hour delay (waiting until I know I have somewhere to go before I give up the meager bonuses I'm getting currently), but if you'd have me, I'll leave and request join via game [GT: nayr2012] asap.

Appreciate the consideration. Thanks!

Hello & thank you for reaching out @nayr2012

I've been keeping us hovering at 39/40 members for several weeks in order to give players an opportunity to apply in-game (especially those that don't use the forums), but yes- we'd absolutely love to have you join our ranks! 😁

We cycle the Club Champions frequently (more often when new girls appear but still regularly to allow folks to catch up).

Active daily players such as yourself are more than welcome- apply in-game at your earliest opportunity & you're in!  I know it'll take 24 hours for your cool-down to expire once you leave your current Club so I'll keep looking for you throughout the weekend. 👍

• Like 1

Well folks... looks like the new month comes with openings for a few potential recruits to join Blue Balls Club!

@DJ_5783 I see you've applied to our Club Forum page.  Please post here (preferably) and/or apply in-game if you're interested.  Once accepted in-game, I'll accept you into our Club Forum, too.

Anyone else interested?  We don't bite!  🧛‍♂️

Edited by Hastur
Update
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You win some, you lose some. 😐

We're still openly recruiting, looking for up to 3 active players that are interested in joining a fully-maxed, top-tier global Club.  No level restrictions- just play regularly, have fun, chat away (as you wish) & help us maintain 35+ participants/round on Club Champions (CCs)!

We typically cycle through CCs every 48 hours (15+ rounds/month on average) to allow players a chance to score what they can & have time to participate regardless of timezone.

We have a wide range of veteran & rookie players alike from all over the world (there's usually a handful of us online at any given time), willing to assist with game-play, strategy or simply provide conversation while you're clicking away adding to your harem.  Whether you're at the end-game stages & looking to maximize resources and League performance or you're still getting your feet wet trying to figure out the game, we're here to help!

Speaking of help- help us help you achieve dominance of the Haremverse!  Post here for bonus points* and/or apply in-game to be part of the team! 🔵🔵🔵💪

*Bonus points applicable only to karma and have no in-game nor monetary value.  Void where prohibited. 😉

• Like 2

Heya @Hastur

This is DaHorse, Lvl 267 with around 132 girls, and I'm an active player for the past month or so and I'm looking at joining a newbie friendly club.

I will most definitely contribute as much as I can as I progress and I hope to join a club that can help me to get girls from the club champion.

Do let me know if you have any opening and I will leave my current club to apply for yours :) 

Thank you! 

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

15 hours ago, DaHorse said:

Heya @Hastur

This is DaHorse, Lvl 267 with around 132 girls, and I'm an active player for the past month or so and I'm looking at joining a newbie friendly club.

I will most definitely contribute as much as I can as I progress and I hope to join a club that can help me to get girls from the club champion.

Do let me know if you have any opening and I will leave my current club to apply for yours :) 

Thank you!

Heya @DaHorse!  I have (or will create) an opening just for you.  Please apply in-game once your cool-down expires from leaving your current club. 👍

I am traveling this weekend so please be patient with me.  I'll definitely accept your request as soon as my plane lands & I can get myself back online. ✈️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

We filled the vacant spot, but I discovered another opening somehow.  Currently room for one new club member. 😺  (leave us a message here and you too could have 🔵🔵).

Those cookies worked so well last time, so I decided to try putting out squares this time around.  Enjoy, but be careful not to put an eye out.  😜

lara croft pointy.jpg

Edited by AmandaMoon
discovered new opening
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Just because our slots are full doesn't mean we can't find an opening for one more Blue Baller!  (Sadly, somebody failed to heed the warning above & was impaled by a protruding polygon.  Ouch!) ☠️

These things happen, but their loss can be your gain!  Our legal department has settled the matter & we've updated our safety policy.  We can still squeeze one more in right now without anyone getting hurt.... 🔵

• Haha 2

@BURANNKO If you're interested in leaving your current Club due to your inactive Leader, feel free to apply to Blue Balls Club (ID# 3250) in-game.

If you wish for a few of your active club-mates to also join us, please post here first (before they leave your current Club) to make sure we have enough room to take them in.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ho-ho-ho... uh-oh! 😲

A pair of players found themselves on 🤶 Santa Claudia's "naughty list."  (Yes- this 🤏 close to XXXmas! Scandalous, right?!?) 😞

However, that means we have two vacancies in the ol' Clubhouse immediately available for move-in-ready, active players!  We've cleaned up the 🩸 mess, dusted the 🕸️ cobwebs, fixed the 🚽 plumbing & even replaced the 🛏️ mattresses (those stains simply would not come out 😬)!!!

Looking for a new home for the holidays? 🎄 Heck- the rent is pre-paid, so go for it! 🤑 Apply here (bonus points for including your profile link) and/or in-game. 🔵🔵

@ASASINSS @10-Stud-10 I see you've applied to join our Club Forum.  We prefer members to join in-game first, but upon acceptance we'll gladly open our doors to you here as well.  Hopefully we'll see you apply! 😉👍

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there, this is xVx, looking for a new club. I have started playing the game about 2 weeks ago and I'm very active since then. I'm level 189 and recruited 34 girls so far. I will try to contribute as much as possible. My cooldown is already expired so I could join anytime.

Hope to here from you

xVx

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 8:48 AM, xVx said:

Hey there, this is xVx, looking for a new club. I have started playing the game about 2 weeks ago and I'm very active since then. I'm level 189 and recruited 34 girls so far. I will try to contribute as much as possible. My cooldown is already expired so I could join anytime.

Hope to here from you

xVx

@xVx

I apologize for the delayed reply!  Presumably you've found a home already but if not, we have an opening right now which I'll hold for you through 4 July 2023.

If you're happy where you are, then I'm happy for you, too- our loss for me missing your post!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 10:48 AM, xVx said:

Hey there, this is xVx, looking for a new club.

@Hastur @Gerard Cocks

@xVx Apologies for not checking here sooner.  I'm lazy and rely on the notification system.  To ensure even lazy players will notice your post use the Quote link under their post, or tag their forum name using the "@" symbol, or click the heart symbol on their post to leave a reaction.  🍑🤓

Thanks for reaching out.  You hopefully found a club already, but you are welcome to join us in the future should that change.  We currently have one opening (maybe another soon) which means requests to join can be made in-game.  If your forum name is different from your in-game name please let us know.  😺

dog lazy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AmandaMoon said:

Can't believe both of us missed it for two weeks and then checked on the same hour.  😁
It took forever for me to write my response, so you beat me to it!  😅

Great minds think alike... and even yours & mine! 🧠 Apparently notifications aren't working reliably for me, either. 🙄🤬

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Herrifunix said:

Hi @Hasturi'm lvl 367 and trying to find a new club, the one i'm in is pretty inactive and we can't do Champs fast enough 😢

Is there an empty spot by any chances? 👀

Hello @Herrifunix!  There is indeed (2 open slots, actually).  Apply in-game and you're in.  We look forward to you joining our ranks. 😊

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2023 at 4:38 AM, Kel01 said:

Hello @Hastur. I'm at level 435 with 561 recruited girls, daily user,  currently looking for a new club. Current club is pretty much inactive, only 2 actual participants including me. Wondering if you have any empty spots 👀

Hello @Kel01!  I was on holiday- apologies for missing this post during my travels. 😖

Yes, we have room for you.  If you're still interested, please apply in-game & we'll happily accept you into our ranks. 😃

Edited by Hastur
typo
  • Like 1