Ideas Main

Random suggestions (correct me if I'm wrong and there already are girls from these franchises here):

If I remember correctly, there is only Hana from the girls from Prison School, what if they added the other ones?

Konosuba's (worse) girls would also be nice

Girls (and villain girls) form all the A Certain (Magical Index/Scientific Railgun/...) series

For those more on the "thickness" side of preferences, maybe Izetta from Izetta: The Last Witch

Black Lagoon's (scary crazy) girls

Full Metal Panic girls

That's all the ones I can think of for now

Edited by Oda

2 short graphic ideas, which can make our life a little bit easier. 

1. Add same timer which we can see on our Town screen for 1st our Harem income (pic1) to My Harem window (pic2). It can be above, below or even next to it, any option would be cool and I think it really can be helpful.

pic1                                                                                                                                  pic2

0IzNUAV.png                                         kwyTzkp.png                      

2. Make cash icon on My Harem tiled view bigger and easier to catch, sometimes it's difficult to find a girl from which u can redeem a cash (especially when u are sitting like 2m away from monitor but holding a mouse near you). My 2 ideas: Either make cash icon cover half of avatar (because why not?) or make something different, which will allow us to catch it easier, like for example red border which I made on Jennie. 

JvIwsBY.png                         

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Now that we have mythic orbs please replace the gifts for girl shards greater than 100 with mythic orbs. This way excess girl shards can be used for another girl. It's so demotivating when you have 98% and then get additional 100 and then it's converted to items. Would be much better if it can be used e.g. on mythic girls.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:13 PM, Mupfu said:

Now that we have mythic orbs please replace the gifts for girl shards greater than 100 with mythic orbs. This way excess girl shards can be used for another girl. It's so demotivating when you have 98% and then get additional 100 and then it's converted to items. Would be much better if it can be used e.g. on mythic girls.

this wont happen cus it could break the game. I mean if your girl have 98 shards and you are able to get her from mythik pachinko. Now do you use really often the 1xorbs untill you get 100 shards for your girl, so do you get 98x the present with 130aff. but in your wish would you get 98 mythic orbs, so is the chance to get another 100 shards for another girl really high! so you could do 3x6 games and 2x4. So do you have again a girl with 95 shards...

Do you see what i mean? If you do it right can you farm endless 1xmythik orbs if your wish comes true ^^

by the way, i got few ideas and i want to hear what you think about it.

1) A global market, with the option to sell/buy stuff from other player.
i would like it cus when the right contest comes and you need fast a lot of books can you buy it from another player for a bit higher price than normal.
And about the legend equip must be the condition that your lvl must be higher than the equip you buy

2) monthly card for 1 year, i mean the option to buy a card for 1 year with the benefit to get may 1 month for free

3) more/better option to sort your harem
There should be an option to sort them by the lvl and who needs more affection
I even want the option to make self-made lists, so i can do a "favorit" list or something like a "blacklist"

4) any club challenges!
I dont mean that the club lvl should rais. I mean something like weekchallanges, wich club got most lvl or pvp wins ect...

5) a Global chat would be great!
It would make the game more interesting for me ^^ and, if you add a global chat, pls make a "help" chat to. There can get newbies fast help from other players, this system works great on other plattforms!

At least i have 2 wishes and i know it wouldnt get realized, but i still have this wish ;)
1) add the option to combine 8 common boster into 1 rare booster
and it would be great if you reactivate the option to win items with arena fights again! an MGO told me that they are disabled cus some whales got so massiv exp, so i dont want to get exp from arena fight, i want the little item...

2) I would change the Tower of Fame a little bit, i think that not only the last 15 person should move down. I would say all player with rank 75+ should climb down!
The other thing i want to change is that place 5-15 do not automaticly rais up. I mean that place 5-15 can choose, if they want to stay in the league or to rais up to the next one

• Like 1

I have an idea about the leagues point system, which is adding the overkill to the way the points are calculated.

Right now Know-How players have an advantage on leagues because our crit is always useful on every situation and we take maximum points from it. A Hardcore player who crits on the last round that was going to win anyway doesn't get anything from that critical. Fortunately Charm players are better now than they were, but since you can't take negative hit points from an attack they still can lose some points there.

If the ammount of damage done in excess to the other player ego were taken into account I think classes would be more balanced, and it's a very easy change to implement. You'd only need to add the excess to your own remaining ego in order to calculate the points you have and leave the rest as it is.

So, if you have 100,000 remaining ego and the other player has 3,000 left, and you hit him with a 40,000 hit, the points are calculated as if you had 137,000 remaining ego, the 100,000 you had and the excess of 37,000.

• 1 month later...

If you are wanting to join a club & trying to decide which, the table of clubs (in Tower of Fame) would be far more useful if it had 2 extra columns:

1: New member status: open/restricted/full

2: Minimum level

As it is, you can waste an awful lot of time looking at each individual club & I wouldnt be at all surprised if the leaders have to waste their time rejecting unsuitable applicants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, petertavy said:

If you are wanting to join a club & trying to decide which, the table of clubs (in Tower of Fame) would be far more useful if it had 2 extra columns:

1: New member status: open/restricted/full

2: Minimum level

As it is, you can waste an awful lot of time looking at each individual club & I wouldnt be at all surprised if the leaders have to waste their time rejecting unsuitable applicants.

Well, the "officially approved" way of accessing clubs to join them is through the clubs page, not the Tower, which after all is just intended as a standings page for club statistics.

image.thumb.png.ec27c5ea1e06582d3fff327c791dcc13.png

If anything, it's that one that needs to be improved.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Well, the "officially approved" way of accessing clubs to join them is through the clubs page, not the Tower, which after all is just intended as a standings page for club statistics.

[Screen shot cut here ]

If anything, it's that one that needs to be improved.

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot find any way to get to the screen that you showed. When I click on "clubs" instead of that screen, I get details of my club.

7 minutes ago, petertavy said:

Thank you for your reply.

I cannot find any way to get to the screen that you showed. When I click on "clubs" instead of that screen, I get details of my club.

Yes, that is because if you're in a club, you don't need to find a club. Because you're already in one. If you aren't in a club, the club page displays a good way to find one.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, that is because if you're in a club, you don't need to find a club. Because you're already in one. If you aren't in a club, the club page displays a good way to find one.

CLANG!! Apologies for being stupid.

I love this game and have been playing for many years, entering every day and have accumulated some ideas and wishes. 
Some ideas about new events (Heatwave):
1) Make it cheaper by reducing rewards, for example. (I think it shouldn't cost more than 2000-2500 cobans, because otherwise it is very difficult to accumulate such an amount of currency). For example, I consistently pay for the Golden VIP Card around the year and do ALL tasks every day, but even with it, it's a real problem to accumulate 7200 cobans due to frequent events (you have to replenish energy to get all the girls out of battles)
2) Redo or delete the task "sell X items". Firstly, it is stupid (as for me), secondly, I have to keep a huge mountain of trash, not selling anything between events in order to close this task.
3) Challenges for the battle of champions are too problematic - I would reduce the number of battles in them by 40-50%. The main problem is that the first fights usually close with one round and I have to put the girls as bad as possible in order to get as many fights as possible before the cooldown. In addition, there is a problem, the same as in the paragraph above - I have to not save ALL tickets, between these events, so that I can close them without spending cobans.

Some thoughts on the game in general:
1) I think many will disagree with this point, but I would like the events to be held a little less often. At least a week break between them. At the moment, it often happens that one event immediately goes to another, not allowing to accumulate any resources for the next event. (and it will be easier for developers).

2) Previously, epic and legendary girls were something rare and special. Now, every girl is legendary or epic. I think this is bad, as it generally devalues all rarity. In addition, I compared several "gray" and legendary girls and they bring the same amount of money per hour. That is, in terms of their characteristics, they are mostly useless because of 3 stars, in terms of money they are no better. But in order to pump them you need many times more resources. You can do 10 vs 10 battles in the arena (for example), so that more than 3 girls are involved, to solve a little the problem of their uselessness, raise them a little money flow (or, for example, make the legendary ones bring, for 5-10 koban per day instead of regular money).

3) Add seasons in the tower of fame with resetting everyone to the lower level every six months, for example. This will firstly spur a little interest, and give people some free coins =). You can also reward the most top "fighters" with some kind of exclusive or just cobans or monthly cards.

4) One could introduce a guild boss like in many mobile games - why not. Or any other activity for guilds - I'm sure people will be able to throw ideas much better than mine. Because we are sitting in our guild with maximum skills and there is nothing to do in general. In general, it seems to me that we need an interactive that, firstly, will develop the guild, and secondly, give sweets to those who participate.

5)"Quick battle button" with all three challengers in the arena (at least those who have a monthly pass - yes, I'm very lazy)

Sorry, if my eng was bad in some parts.

So i got an idea to help sell character items in the profile page.

In the hero profile we have a "Girls" button that takes us to a page where we can select one background of 1, 4 or 9 girls and then select some girls to put there and save that image, so other players see it when they visit our profile.

1759642951_girlspage.thumb.PNG.855daba98178aef18e75e0ee62f408f5.PNG

My suggestion is, let us pay an amount of kobans to buy more pages and then select which one we want other people to see when they visit our page.

so we would have several pages with different backgrounds and girls saved, but only one displayed.

Because right now i want to change the background im using, and experiment with different combinations of girls, but i dont want to have to redo this one every time i feel like trying something out. I would much rather pay like 300 or 400 kobans for each new page and  buy a bunch of them, so i can try stuff out at will and then select which one i want to display from the list of pages i bought.

Edited by Darsca
Mod Edit: Spoiler tags for poses
  • Like 1

Probably a bit late for the next adventure map expansion, but could we get new map screens also north, south and east of the current story map? I like my maps covering area and not degrading to a line.

I know this might be unpopular, but possibly "update" the availability of avatar rewards for Mythic Pachinko? Got all those that were in the original "selection" a while back and receive mostly books and gifts in a while anyway, so I don't think it will take away from eh chance of getting a girl

Schermata 2020-08-03 alle 23.13.33.png

hace 2 horas, Oda dijo:

I know this might be unpopular, but possibly "update" the availability of avatar rewards for Mythic Pachinko? Got all those that were in the original "selection" a while back and receive mostly books and gifts in a while anyway, so I don't think it will take away from eh chance of getting a girl

Yes, it IS impopular.

• Haha 1

This idea is for clubs, besides the club stats, let's have two new club investments for club members.

1. Investments for club Theme backgrounds

2. Investments for unique club avatars (instead of everyone having a "tophat").

Once a club achieves a unique background or avatar, the club owner can choose which one they want to use to represent the club.

En 6/8/2020 a las 19:14, Studiur dijo:

Don´t know if this is the right place or if someone else already posted it, but I´d really love to hvae the priestess Floriana obtainable!

You mean the priestess in Digisekai? I have the feeling that she'll be Tier2 or Tier3 girl on Pandora Witch.

I have an idea to add a temporary shard multiplier that can be bought for money and/or kobans. This multiplier will be valid for a limited time, during which all received shards are multiplied by this multiplier. I understand that buying such a thing with kobans can significantly affect the balance. But it seems to me that this idea is worth the trouble with balancing.

Ways to balance the addition of the multiplier that come offhand:
- The multiplier lasts exactly one hour. This stimulates the players at this hour to spend kobans to replenish energy
- Only the first multiplier during the day / event can be bought for a nominal price, further purchases of multipliers can be significantly more expensive
- The number of multipliers purchased during a calendar month for kobans can be strictly limited
- The strength of the multiplier may depend on the girl's legendarity. For example, the x2 multiplier doubles the shards of regular girls, gives x1.5 to rare girls, x1.25 to epic and 1.15 to legendary. In this case, it makes sense to add more expensive multipliers x4 or x6, which can be valid for less than an hour.

Because it's more easily to balance a multiplier bought directly for money may have slightly different properties, for example:
- Its validity period can be much longer - a day, several days, the current event
- The multiplier price is always fixed and does not increase on subsequent purchases
- The number of multipliers that players can buy during a calendar month is not limited
- The power of the multiplier can be the same for all girls, regardless of their degree of legend, or the degree of reduction in the power of the multiplier will be lower

Possible benefits of introducing a multiplier:
- Increase in the average value of spending kobans by all players
- Players who do not have the opportunity to play the game often will have the opportunity to get event girls in a short time, which will increase their average gaming activity
- Expansion of the product line will allow players to choose the most suitable game tactics, which will increase their gaming activity
- The multiplier can compensate bad luck which can increase the loyalty of the players

At the same time, adding a multiplier should not cause a decrease in the current base values of the count and frequency of shards drop. The multiplier should become a new opportunity, not a necessity.

37 minutes ago, Proshka said:

- Increase in the average value of spending kobans by all players

By "value", do you mean the in-game value players get to derive from spending their kobans, or the amount of kobans they spend? If the former: Why would Kinkoid feel the need to improve on what they're already offering, and to do so through such a convoluted feature? If the latter: The vast majority of all players are already spending all the kobans they have available, so unless you're somehow expecting this multiplier idea to motivate a lot more people towards buying kobans for real money (most likely at the extortionate full prices, since koban discount bundles are few and far between), I don't see where the extra spending is supposed to come from.

37 minutes ago, Proshka said:

- Players who do not have the opportunity to play the game often will have the opportunity to get event girls in a short time, which will increase their average gaming activity

They can already do that simply by spending kobans on refills. If they're not refilling now in order to get girls despite their relative lack of playing activity, why would a multiplier change anything about that? Especially since these are likely players who are chronically short on kobans to begin with, exactly because they don't play much.

- Expansion of the product line will allow players to choose the most suitable game tactics, which will increase their gaming activity

What tactics? Either your multiplier feature would end up helping people save kobans or it would not. This game is already full of rather simple decision-making that nevertheless many players can't get right. If added to the game, smart players will look at your feature for 5 minutes and correctly decide that either "this makes sense to use" or "this is crap and can be ignored", and dumb players will fumble through as they always do and be as likely to hurt themselves as they will be to benefit from it.

- The multiplier can compensate bad luck which can increase the loyalty of the players

Or it will do the exact opposite when some players inevitably hit a bad-luck streak anyway while they've paid for a multiplier.

Edited by _shal_

12 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

The vast majority of all players are already spending all the kobans they have available

Than it looks like I'm not playing as an average player 😀 I don't have enough incentive to spend even free kobans. I just don't see enough fun in current "game mechanics". So in that case you are right, of course.

19 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Or it will do the exact opposite when some players inevitably hit a bad-luck streak anyway while they've paid for a multiplier.

I've told about it a long time ago: just count num_of_unlucky_fights,

if num_of_unlucky_fights >= x and was_shards_drops == 0 then drop shards; set was_shards_drops = 0, set num_of_unlucky_fights = 0.

and every time when shards are drops set num_of_unlucky_fights = 0

No one cares.