​⭐​One-star girls​⭐​

Noacc

hace 4 horas, SissyJenny dijo:

*snip*

I am confused while they are called common 1 star girls too, I would say they are harder to get than mythic girls at this point but I guess they are a perm addition. So, I guess they mean they are common that if you play for 2-3 years you will finally get at least some of them, but hey I guess that is "common" I guess?

*snip*

They're common because they're easy to upgrade, not because they're easy to obtain.

• Like 2

For those curious about the drop rate and drop range, I invite you to participate in a standard community project similar to others done in the past so we can share our data easily and find out collectively. Thanks in advance.

This should also allow this here thread to focus more on overall feedback about the feature (hopefully soon better informed by our results). Thanks.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:20 AM, MCP said:

I wonder if when they replaced the EpP orbs with 1 star girls, they kept the low drop rate of the orbs.

This might have started out as a joke, but what little data we have gathered so far currently makes this statement look prophetic. Which is a bit scary (see the stats thread for more details). :/

Did 50 gpx10s.  Got shards 6 times. 6, 2, 2, 6, 4, 4.

I'm pleased with the pattern. 

I'll go on now and spent another 400 or so or until I get bored. 

Edit1: 50 more, 1 drop of 6. 😑

Edit 2: 50 more. 4 drops, all 3 shards. 

Edited by DHarry
Added 50
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just did 57 great pachinko x10 spins and got shards 4 times: 1 shard for Tracy, 2 shards for quickie Darla, 4 shards for Momoko, 6 shards for Jessica.

Since wednesday when these 1* girls were added, I did ~190 fights against Finalmecia tier 2 (the free fights of three days + a couple of refills) and got no shards for any of the 1* girls

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Methos2 said:

The greatest sin KK made on the 1-star girls is making a Shion-parody 1-star. How can a character this juicy have only 1 scene?! And did they deflate her boobs too?! This should be an outrage

(Sorry mods is offtopic) I just want to reassure you, mate. Some 1 star girls (like our misty parody) have other versions, so do not worry they are probably gonna add another version for her with more stars. I like that anime too, in fact i'm happy that i got Milim already in the pop :). (For the boobs size keep in mind that she has Limur under her (most of the time) so it is a "push up effect" that helps to make sure that they seem bigger XD)

On topic: after trying i must say that i'm pretty happy that they are on great pachinko, i mean yes we get items but this adds value to this poor pachinko. Now playing it is more.... uhm... satisfying, knowing that you can drop some shards imo.

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, MCP said:

It's probably too soon to say for sure, but it feels like they increased the drop rate for 1 star girls on boss fights with this latest update. I got 3 drops over 20 combats.

You're right, it's too soon to say. 20 combats is a tiny sample :P .

I once got 2 drops in 5 combats.

Well a week later I´m still not a fan of the "easy to get" 🤨 1 star girls.. it´s not only the fact that they decided to cut out the EpP orbs as rewards for boss fights but also the fact that they: are not easy to get and just extra work for the artists that already have a lot of work..

Again I´m hoping that Kinkoid is giving us a compromise with the EpP orbs:
Let us at least have them back for Mythic Days.. up to 20-23k kobans and no EpP orbs is highly decreasing the return and thus the likelyhood of players to go for the girl (myself included) and I also feel like kinkoid isn´t missing out on toooo much if we get 10-15 EpP orbs for those 20k kobans we need to spent on the Mythic girls( since it would be only about 1 girl) but the acceptance for the change would be higher imo

• Like 1

Upon hearing of One grade girls introduced into pachinko on server test, I played ( payed, as I didn't have the free games in Test) Great pachinko 10 games several times, expecting to see a rain or girls as promised. Nothing.

When the girls got introduced on the main servers, I got shards on both Nutaku and hentaiheroes. But it was nothing as plentiful as expected. On Nutaku, I fought the villains once at a time, on hentaiheroes I fought 10 at once, and it seems the drop rate for the "easy" girls is like that of the first event of the month girls, or slightly worse. The biggest drop I got was 6 shards at once of madameCharlie, on main servers. (obviously, I was fighting for other girls)In great pachinko, where I played 70 times the "10 games" I got shards just once.

I suggest this:

1) keep the drop rates as it is, but make it 25-50-100 shards all at once, not morselled.

2) OR else, ease up the drop rates generously.

If the idea is really to help small harems.

Most players don't even talk of these girls, beneath them, and the consensus is that they were introduced just to starve the players from the EpicOrbs. But I've checked them out, their parodies, and I strongly suggest they should be put into Temporary Places of power,

Either 1) alongside existing rewards OR 2) instead of the money Ymen. Let the levels apply, that is, 1 shard per P of P level, unlike the bigger shards I suggested for pachinko.

This way, the girls would really be everywhere, and there can't be reproach that they are simply a diversion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Johnny Suzy Test I've moved your post to the relevant thread. The one you posted in isn't for sharing your opinions but for a project to collect and share hard data from users on this feature. Please check a thread beyond its title before posting in it. Cheers.

Edit: @Johnny Suzy Test Check your profile page, please. And take the hint.

Edited by DvDivXXX

One star girls  are a disappointment.

They are NOT easy to get. 

They can't be part of a season, ToF team, nor be used in champion performances.

Simply put - they are USELESS

In summary, they fail to fulfill the purpose for which they were released.

I'd rather have 2 regullar 5* girls that can be used in Seasons, ToF and champions than 10 useless ones.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

• DvDivXXX unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic