Merging small clubs.

lachrole@yahoo.dk

You´re in a nice little club. Doing well. Collecting girls and going along with the quest.

But now there is this Club Champion.And oh boy you want that girl, but your club is so small it will take years just to get one girl.

So what to do?

Join a big club, if they let you. Or merge your club with a about same size club.

15 active club-members should be able get a least 2  club champion girls each month.

Think about it, and join "50 SHADES OF PLAY"

My club is in same situation, I posted a thread for Rainbow Narwhals ID 4269, slightly smaller than brassy en mole above.
Can you share the ID of your club, so I can search for it?

EDIT: Don't bother, your club ID is 3529. I see you only have 4 members, so I recommend you join my club or brassy above. My club have investments lev 10 to 12 in all categories, so we are slightly more advanced than 50 SHADES OF PLAY. Brassy have all invest to lev 20 except for club size at 12.

Karyia, how many spot lefts do you have, 4 members from poster should be easy to accommodate, in mine, I have 8 participating members and a few more active contributing less.

Edited by Griffe
more details added

2 hours ago, Griffe said:

Karyia, how many spot lefts do you have, 4 members from poster should be easy to accommodate, in mine, I have 8 participating members and a few more active contributing less.

Hey there, Griffe.

We currently have 3 spots open but we can also create more :) 

As, I guess everyone nowadays, we're looking for active players to fill those so we can all have fun and definitely kick whichever champion we're having at the time :D 

Good luck over that side 👍

I would request you to look at our club. We are an very active club with regular CC runs.

We have 10 free spots, we will have 2 more in 2 days. We also have 16+ upgrades (18+ for battle stat). Please find our activity level in attached screenshot.

For more query, you can ask me, @JuanDeLeon(fellow cat-lover) Or you can also drop by our chat-box to discuss IRL.

20th Feb.png

update:-

Club Apr 4.png

Edited by Rasbhari

• 1 month later...

Hey do you guys have any spots still open? My current club has more inactive players then active players. I'm also not the owner of the club I'm in so I feel like I'm contributing to a lost cause cause I have no way to boot inactive players. It looks like I have 10 people active and I'm almost up to 50,000 contributions by my self. Any chance you guys have any space for some more people. 

• 1 month later...

Hello may I know how can I merge club?? I made a club but it is only me 😅

I got hundreds of champion tickets to spent, but its useless when you are the only one in the club

I already spent a lot, but its not worth it since nobody to join, can we merge or can I join your club @Rasbhari@Obelisk. How can I merge?

image.png.66db0d79121fcbf4200bbc7f8ecaeb05.png

Edited by ADVENTURER
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ADVENTURER said:

Hello may I know how can I merge club?? I made a club but it is only me 😅

I got hundreds of champion tickets to spent, but its useless when you are the only one in the club

I already spent a lot, but its not worth it since nobody to join, can we merge or can I join your club @Rasbhari@Obelisk. How can I merge?

image.png.66db0d79121fcbf4200bbc7f8ecaeb05.png

I don't think you can.

Members/players have to get into one of the clubs.

You have to leave your club, which I assume you have the option to do in the "..." (right of your name) (edit: I think you have to disband the club on the club settings button: 2nd blue one from the top left).

After that, you have to request to join a club, either one of those you mention or, if you want to check us out, club #3250.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Karyia
correction
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I don't think you can.

Members/players have to get into one of the clubs.

You have to leave your club, which I assume you have the option to do in the "..." (right of your name).

After that, you have to request to join a club, either one of those you mention or, if you want to check us out, club #3250.

Good luck and have fun!

Can I join your club? If can, I will shut down my club now, and join you😄.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 11:13 PM, Obelisk said:

@justsomeguy314 you can join my club with other members of your club. We can make space if you want to join us.

Club Challenging Charmers.jpg

@Obelisk Hello, OMG I found you! It's me Jack, I'm in your club, but after I changed my email I lost my profile. In support they are asking for my ID and I can't see it since this new profile is not in the club. Can you please send me my profile ID? Btw I can prove I was in the club, bc of the link you sent in chat.

2021-08-15 at 10-41-08.png

Edited by Jack_703