Rainbow Narwhals ID 4269 looking for new members

Griffe

Rainbow Narwhals ID 4269

Join us at, search by ID 4269 at Tower of Fame under Clubs tab: (https://www.hentaiheroes.com/tower-of-fame.html?tab=clubs).
(Direct link)

We are here to play together and help each other.
Everybody is welcome.

We remove inactive players after 2 weeks if the Club is full.
Our Chat is in English but don't be afraid of writing even if you are not good at it.
--------

Update as per  Dec 2nd, 2023

Our current stats:

Size: 40 (max)
Available spots: 2
Minimum level requirement: 300+
Average Player lvl: 449

image.thumb.png.f6e19110d046883408e1f35fc69a2f35.png

Edited by Griffe
Update

Still many spots available. If you have a club that can fit our membership, that is also worth the look so we combine efforts. I could convince my members if investment level is above what we already invested in the game. Thanks in advance for proposition or to new members, of course.

I would request you to look at our club. We are an very active club with regular CC runs.

We have 10 free spots, we will have 2 more in 2 days. We also have 16+ upgrades (18+ for battle stat). Please find our activity level in attached screenshot.

For more query, you can ask me, @JuanDeLeon(fellow cat-lover) Or you can also drop by our chat-box to discuss IRL.

20th Feb.png

• 2 weeks later...

@JuanDeLeonSorry for delay in response, in meantime, our leader Marjoa got back, but he is ok if I stay the leader for now. Your club definitely got my attention. Looks like the perfect spot for contributing and strength. I expelled a few more players, got couple new members, but still at 23/30, with 2 that did not connect for long time.

If I see my club continue stalling, I will reach out to see if you stil need active members.

P.S. You use Bastet, my favorite avatar too, at least today. That's the one I keep coming back to.

Updated initial post. 5 spots available.

Our club is growing, no need for merging anymore.

The club champions change start paying up encouraging clubs to participate again!😄

I raised minimum bar to level 120 as not much room anymore.

• 1 month later...

Rainbow Narwhals ID 4269

We currently have 5 spots open more will be open soon.
Minimum level requirement: 150+
Average Player lvl: 269
We remove inactive Players after 2 weeks if the Club is full.
Our Chat is in English but don't be afraid of writing even if you are not good at it. We are here to play together and help each other.
Our Current Stats:

grafik.png.f46883396eb5d45ad4568ce2d318f981.png

Edited by Computersaysno
  • Thanks 1

The max size for our club +1 to 39. 

I removed a few more inactive members, so there is plenty of room, if you want to join, it is public admittance, I clear inactive members regularly, so give a try.