[ 19-Feb-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Person, whose name is written in the Love Note, will cum in 40 seconds.  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Jezebel

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Demon Season. Next Event >>

Y15Nn21.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of February (1:30 UTC+1)
you will have four days to go on dates with the sweet Jezebel.

Stealing your heart

My loving hero,

Do you have room for one more Legendary beauty in your heart? This one doesn’t want to just join your Harem, she wants to have all of you for herself. Every inch of your soft heart and hard cock!

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 UTC+1) of February, you will have four days to go on dates with the sweet Jezebel. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her in your bed. She wouldn’t show you her cute lacy panties for anything less than that. And once you get her, she’ll blow your mind.. and your cock!

Show her that you are the best date among the other opponents & defeat the villains with your legendary powers. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Write a love note on my body with your big pen, darling.

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png

Jezebel

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 8

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

So the contest part is always not in my liking so let's talk about the important part: the girl!!!

I MUST HAVE HER for sure. She is Misa Amane from Death note misa1.jpg (pretty sure about it, you know the note part.... the hair... XD)

Was probably my first "grow up" anime (if we exclude that when i was a child i was already watching Fist of The North star and Tiger man, following all the plot. Yes i was not the classic child with "ohhhh they fight kya kya" but more "oh he is fighting to bring back her loved one taken away from the other dude") that i watched on tv with passion so yeah i want her for sure (i already have her shinigami so she need to join too 😁)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Well, there is another version of this game if you'd prefer. Here: https://www.gayharem.com/

Personally, judging from her 0-star pose, I think she's stunning.

the difference betweeen the average healthy male and female waist to hip ratio is 0,15... the difference between her waist to hip ratio and that of the average healthy female is 0,3... 

This means that this aspect of her is 2 times closer to being that of someone with a deformity than that of a female. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 3

12 minutes ago, tovaras said:

the difference betweeen the average healthy male and female waist to hip ratio is 0,15

Honestly I couldn't care any less about this.

We are playing a hentai game where girl versions of dragon, slime, demon, angel, cat, bunny, horse, dog, robot, elf, fairy, alien, fucking octopus and the list goes on exist, and you still can't wrap your head around that a DRAWN FANTASY girl has an unhealthy hip to waist ratio? 

Please just stop now.

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Honestly I couldn't care any less about this.

We are playing a hentai game where girl versions of dragon, slime, demon, angel, cat, bunny, horse, dog, robot, elf, fairy, alien, fucking octopus and the list goes on exist, and you still can't wrap your head around that a DRAWN FANTASY girl has an unhealthy hip to waist ratio? 

Please just stop now.

okay okay I'm sorry... as someone who has studied medicine, I just don't have a fetish for people with extreme deformities

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic