Hentai Clicker's Future 2/19/2021

sozan

3 hours ago, MMCr said:

I completed the 1st and 3rd tree and made a start on the middle one. Seemed the best way to get most affection hearts, the only things I still need. With the reset timer bug I am now getting at least 1100 hearts most days. 

Yeah... had that been fixed, the refresh timer would be the way to go. Reducing the timer by 20% gives you 50 extra affection per day... compared to the 40 you'd get from upping the daily limit, ASSUMING that the bug was no longer exploitable

Edited by Ruby150
Edited for better clarification
  • Thanks 1

So past events are not ever going to be repeated to get past event girls? I was barely dealing with the the sparse events that happened in HCL before this announcement. This can be a good alternative to adding new content for people who may have missed out on an event or it was one of the bugged events that didn't get fixed till half way through and missed out on girls. A year of just repeat events would probably keep a lot more active players with minimal work than just doing nothing.

45 minutes ago, _wismer_ said:

I don't know this one and I don't have it.

The reset timer does not work correctly. So if you are logged into the game as the timer reaches 0.00 you can remax to get affection (even though it often says you will get 0 hearts). Then when you re-load or log in again, you can claim affection again in the same 24 hour period. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Hopefyully I made the list. I recieved the 3000 affection, so I'm assuming I made it on the list for the transfer of girls.

as long as you played HH once before the deadline date, you are good.

• Like 1

One thing that is unclear about getting girls from HC in HH is that if list is working retro-actively. So if theoretically I made the list, but received the girls recently, before they were added to HH, would I still get them in HH because I made the list?
I have almost 400k ryos so it would be a bit unfortunate that I missed some girls because I stopped checking forum after no statements for months and not spending ryos as soon as I could 

Also got no affection, so I will have to message Magrat about it on discord 

Edited by Joker555

16 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

One thing that is unclear about getting girls from HC in HH is that if list is working retro-actively. So if theoretically I made the list, but received the girls recently, before they were added to HH, would I still get them in HH because I made the list?

No, the list was finalized on 26.02.2021.

• Sad 1

Also I was wondering if we get them in HH as maxed out, or just regular 0 star girls(I doubt they even have mechanic of someone getting maxed out girl right away)
Since girls will be same, there will be no point in maxing her out in HH if you already have all her pictures/poses in HC

7 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

No, the list was finalized on 26.02.2021.

Sad times. Not sure if I just straight up missed notification message in HC after login then, or I was just blind because this topic came as a surprise 

Edited by Joker555

On 3/10/2021 at 7:22 PM, Joker555 said:

Also I was wondering if we get them in HH as maxed out, or just regular 0 star girls(I doubt they even have mechanic of someone getting maxed out girl right away)
Since girls will be same, there will be no point in maxing her out in HH if you already have all her pictures/poses in HC

Sad times. Not sure if I just straight up missed notification message in HC after login then, or I was just blind because this topic came as a surprise 

they will be like any other new girls you get normally. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, hirosaba said:

I just logged in to HH for the first time. There was nothing. so sad. so sad…….

Sorry you missed the party, but the deadline was February 26th as you can see if you read the thread. Today is May 13th, so no surprise it's too late.

Please don't necrobump threads, by the way.

• 8 months later...

Hello @arthy

It was one of the most popular questions back then - "could you add event girls to gacha?"

Unfortunately, they've said the answer was "no" due to how they initially packaged the event girls. Including them to gacha was more work for them when decision to stop was already made.

Edited by FinderKeeper
rephrased for clarity

• 2 weeks later...