Can you participate in battles and collect rewards from Club Champions from multiple clubs?

Bomba

Can you participate in battles and collect rewards from Club Champions from multiple clubs?

This question arose after our club kicked few members who were inactive for some time and we got some spots for new members. And now we have one particular player who regularly joins our club and then leaves, quite quickly. But every time this happens that player also participates in the battle against Club Champion, which gives him at least 1-3 shards after our club completes the battle against the champion. So, here're the questions that follow up from this activity:

Does the player receive rewards from the win against the Club Champion if he left the club and then joined that club again?
If it's a yes, then it seems fair, cause the effort should be rewarded.

Can the player get rewards from participating in battles against Club Champions in multiple clubs?
If it's a yes, then by doing one battle in 10 clubs you can get a range of 10-30 shards and guarantee that you quickly finish the girl from club champions. Which doesn't seem like an intended use of Club Champion and is unfair to other players of those clubs who actually have to put in a lot of effort to finish those champion, while this player racking up shards, while doing only one battle. And I think this should be limited, so I propose a personal timer for at least 24 hours(I think 48 hours is better, cause it includes both 24 hours to defeat champion and 24 hours of the rest for that champion till you can fight him again) and in that time period even if you can participate in battles against a Club Champion in different club you can't get rewards from that Club Champion.

Can the player participate in the battles against Club Champion in multiple clubs?
If it's a yes, then it's a big loophole for racking up points in contests, cause you're not limited by anything really. Not by timers, not by the amount of damage the champion can take and you don't even need to use kobans for this. And I think this should be limited and after the first battle against Club Champion you should get a personal timer for at least 24 hours(I think 48 hours is better, cause it includes both 24 hours to defeat champion and 24 hours of the rest for that champion till you can fight him again) and in that time period you can't participate in battles against a Club Champion in different club or that would be unfair to the players who stick to one single club and have only 7 champions to do battle against. If this is allowed then it will create an unfair advantage in the contests such as "Eternal Rivalry" or a legendary contest "They Always Come Back!" which will be up tomorrow btw and it will be really cool to fix this issue before that.

Does participation in battles against Club Champion in different clubs gives points in daily and legendary contests?
Kind of like the previous question, but more about my main concern here. Cause one thing is other players getting shards - I'm okay with it, even though the method is fishy, but the other thing is that player can get more points in contests by using this cheat and that's something I'm not okay with.

Can the club leader add players to the "black list" ?
I know that the club leader can kick player out, but as far as I know that player can return in club without any problems (although this information might be a little outdated). So, to prevent the future incidents like this is there an option to not only kick, but also blacklist that player from ever coming back to the club?

P.S.: I've read DvDivXXX's warning about posting stuff about club champions in the patch notes thread, but this question isn't limited to just club champions, but also clubs and contests, so I hope it's okay.

• Like 5

Update:

Does the player receive rewards from the win against the Club Champion if he left the club and then joined that club again?
Yes.
But you have to be a member of the club when the Club Champion is defeated. And it seems right now that also if you didn't already receive rewards from different Club Champion.

Can the player get rewards from participating in battles against Club Champions in multiple clubs?
No.
It seems it's limited and you can receive such reward from just one Club Champion right now.

Can the player participate in the battles against Club Champion in multiple clubs?
Yes.

Does participation in battles against Club Champion in different clubs gives points in daily and legendary contests?
Yes.

This is current information on this situation. Two days ago it seems some things worked differently.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AmandaMoon said:

What happens to the impression done by a member who leaves in the middle of a club champion fight?
I'm planning to leave my club soon, and I assumed the impression I did would not be taken away, but now I am wondering.  🤔

The impression you've done to the champion will stay. Doesn't matter if you're part of the club or not. It's kinda explained in the linked topic, but it's better to clarify. In that case we basically noticed that we have an impression on a champion from a player who isn't part of the club. So don't worry about it.

• Thanks 2

Update:

After gathering more information here's the situation.

Mostly No.
Mostly, you don't. And all the cases when you do look more like exceptions. I happen to stumble upon those exceptions early on, but the conditions vary and I wasn't able to recreate them. Although one condition was always present for all the exceptions: You have to be a member of the club when the Club Champion is defeated. Like it was stated previously, but it seems it's not enough.

Mostly Yes, you can.
If you join the club before the battle with Club champion has started(there's no impression on the champion) and leave only when the Champion is defeated you will receive the reward. Although there was one exception to this rule, so it's not always a Yes.

Yes.
Also, I'll add that when you participate in the battle against Club Champion your impression done to the Champion will stay even if you leave the club.

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/20/2021 at 2:22 PM, Bomba said:

P.S.: I've read DvDivXXX's warning about posting stuff about club champions in the patch notes thread, but this question isn't limited to just club champions, but also clubs and contests, so I hope it's okay.

It definitely is, and about that warning, I think it's important you also read the more recent follow-up further to the confusion it caused for a number of players. TL;DR: Time is a big factor. I'd like the current big news to be discussed exclusively in the ongoing Patch Notes thread. But once a more recent patch comes out and gets discussed in the Patch Notes thread, it's the opposite: old(er) news should be discussed outside of the big Patch Notes thread.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It definitely is, and about that warning, I think it's important you also read the more recent follow-up further to the confusion it caused for a number of players. TL;DR: Time is a big factor. I'd like the current big news to be discussed exclusively in the ongoing Patch Notes thread. But once a more recent patch comes out and gets discussed in the Patch Notes thread, it's the opposite: old(er) news should be discussed outside of the big Patch Notes thread.

Thank you. I said it just in case. Post was lengthy and I don't expect moderators to read everything and I'm trying to help, so I just gave a quick tip that I checked the current situation on the problem and decided that a new dedicated topic is needed. That's all.

Also, while we're at it. There was an incident, I think in September, where I though you were trying to defend Kinkoid's decision, while you were probably trying to navigate people to use the proper threads and I escalated the situation. My apologies for that and if that caused any trouble. I'm sorry for that. Haven't visited the forum since then until the one star girls were released.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Can we get rewards from multiple clubs?

I recently switched clubs (club leader missing).  I left partway through a club performance.

In my new club I joined a performance in progress and quickly got 8 Kumiko shards bringing my total to 82.  We also did a final club performance before the end of February.  I was quite happy to see a victory screen proclaiming 17 participants and I was bestowed with 15 shards - 3 short, but Kumiko would return eventually.  Then I saw the reward chest icon persisted.  I clicked on it and got another victory screen!  The 3 shards I needed courtesy of 15 participants this time.  🤯

I questioned a club mate (thanks again, @Karyia), but he claimed innocence.  He suggested the culprits are my old club mates.  They must have just finished the performance I left previously.

This must be the exception to the rule about leaving before a champion is defeated that @Bomba mentioned.  Now, I am quite content with my new club, so I'm not going to attempt this myself, but I am curious if anyone has tried to club hop many times to quickly obtain shards.  Or is this very unlikely, and my experience was an anomaly?  🤔

• Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, AmandaMoon said:

Can we get rewards from multiple clubs?

I recently switched clubs (club leader missing).  I left partway through a club performance.

In my new club I joined a performance in progress and quickly got 8 Kumiko shards bringing my total to 82.  We also did a final club performance before the end of February.  I was quite happy to see a victory screen proclaiming 17 participants and I was bestowed with 15 shards - 3 short, but Kumiko would return eventually.  Then I saw the reward chest icon persisted.  I clicked on it and got another victory screen!  The 3 shards I needed courtesy of 15 participants this time.  🤯

I questioned a club mate (thanks again, @Karyia), but he claimed innocence.  He suggested the culprits are my old club mates.  They must have just finished the performance I left previously.

This must be the exception to the rule about leaving before a champion is defeated that @Bomba mentioned.  Now, I am quite content with my new club, so I'm not going to attempt this myself, but I am curious if anyone has tried to club hop many times to quickly obtain shards.  Or is this very unlikely, and my experience was an anomaly?  🤔

Huh, interesting. Can you clarify few bits? So, you were in your 1st club, participated in battle and left before the champion was finished.(What was the percent of progress before you left? or a rough estimation of it)(and how much time was left?) Then you joined a new club, where the battle against Champion has already started(Can you confirm that there was already an impression on the champion when you joined?), participated in battle. And then when the boss was defeated you got 15 shards with text saying that there were 17 participants. And immediately right after that you got another one with 3 shards with text saying that there were 15 participants. Is that the right order of the events?

If yes, then two other questions are. At what time did you finish and got those rewards? And how many participants were in the 1st and 2nd club?

Because, from what I know, that's an exception and a heavy one at that. Never met something like that before. The one exception I mentioned was of different nature. It was a case, where the player was part of the club, the battle started, player joined the battle and then left the club. And then quickly joined back and participated again and when the champion was finished that player got the reward. Which normally doesn't happen. What you talking about is basically two different exceptions, both of which are new to me. First one is getting a reward when you joined when the battle has already started and the second one is getting a 2nd reward. And I think the order of events here matters and I think the 2nd one allowed you to somehow bypass the rule and qualify for the 1st one, but I'm not sure. So if you can provide a little bit more information that would be really interesting.

9 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Huh, interesting.

Whew.  I'm glad you thought so, matey.  Thought I be putting someone to sleep with me tale (I don't know why I'm a pirate all of a sudden.  Arrr.).

11 minutes ago, Bomba said:

What was the percent of progress before you left? or a rough estimation of it)(and how much time was left?)

It was less than 20%.  I think less than 16 hours left.

16 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Can you confirm that there was already an impression on the champion when you joined?), participated in battle. And then when the boss was defeated you got 15 shards with text saying that there were 17 participants. And immediately right after that you got another one with 3 shards with text saying that there were 15 participants. Is that the right order of the events?

That's a big 10-4 on all of it.  They had made a huge impression already.  And yes, I took screenshots even of the victory(s).

20 minutes ago, Bomba said:

At what time did you finish and got those rewards? And how many participants were in the 1st and 2nd club?

It was between five and seven hours before the start of a new game day.

My previous club had over two dozen members, but only 13, including me, were active every time.  However, if they managed to beat the champion without me (I used to do 20-30% and only did maybe 5% when I left), then perhaps the club leader returned.

My new club so far has had a minimum of 16 active every time.

35 minutes ago, Bomba said:

First one is getting a reward when you joined when the battle has already started and the second one is getting a 2nd reward.

The second one, getting a 2nd reward, sort of makes sense.  Like leaving a job halfway thru the week and then getting half a week's pay, but only at the two-week mark.

The first one, getting a reward after joining a battle already in progress, makes a lot of sense.  "Okay, everyone!  No need to fear.  I'm here now.  What's that?  The battle's over?  Oh, wait this guy is still twitching.  *gives him a light kick*  There!  Now the battle's really over.  You're welcome!  Now where's that booty?"  💙

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, AmandaMoon said:

It was between five and seven hours before the start of a new game day.

My previous club had over two dozen members, but only 13, including me, were active every time.  However, if they managed to beat the champion without me (I used to do 20-30% and only did maybe 5% when I left), then perhaps the club leader returned.

My new club so far has had a minimum of 16 active every time.

I see. So, both of them were finished after the reset for a new champion, so something may have gone wrong there. Alternatively, your first club may have finished the champion earlier, allowing you to get the rewards for the 1st club and allowing you to get the rewards from the 2nd one. Or maybe something else is at play here. Anyway, that's a very unique situation, kinda hard to test it out properly. Thank you for sharing!

11 hours ago, AmandaMoon said:

The second one, getting a 2nd reward, sort of makes sense.  Like leaving a job halfway thru the week and then getting half a week's pay, but only at the two-week mark.

The first one, getting a reward after joining a battle already in progress, makes a lot of sense.  "Okay, everyone!  No need to fear.  I'm here now.  What's that?  The battle's over?  Oh, wait this guy is still twitching.  *gives him a light kick*  There!  Now the battle's really over.  You're welcome!  Now where's that booty?"  💙

Yeah, that makes sense and the reason why I was concerned about this issue in the first place. But tests show that's not the case. And it's a little bit harder to do.

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@AmandaMoon I've merged your smaller side thread into this one, as it linked to it and you ended up joining it anyway.

Uhm...why? There's now 4 random messages from that thread in-between messages and one of them is even linking the thread it's in.... it's really confusing.

I understand that you're trying to tidy it up, but ... it really confuses me. And merging kinda quick question with a thread about an ongoing issue is kinda strange to me.

I opened this thread to bring awareness to the fact that the current restrictions(or the lack of them to be precise) on club champions break the contest system, cause you can spam champion battles with basically no cooldown. Plus it's really unhealthy to the low-level clubs, cause high level players can quickly join, defeat the champion, get rewards and leave the club with a champion on cooldown and higher level, which those low level player quite possibly can't event touch anymore.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2021 at 4:04 PM, DvDivXXX said:

@AmandaMoon I've merged your smaller side thread into this one, as it linked to it and you ended up joining it anyway.

Sorry, I'm confused now.  Which thread was mine?  I thought I replied to someone else's question.

And which messages got removed?  I'll try to avoid making those kinds of posts in the future and stick to the club chat.

Edited by AmandaMoon
confused

Your brief exchange with Hastur, when you asked "What happens to the impression done by a member who leaves in the middle of a club champion fight?" and he gave you a link to this here thread. On second thought I could have just closed it as a dupe.

1 hour ago, AmandaMoon said:

I'll try to avoid making those kinds of posts in the future and stick to the club chat.

I hope you didn't take this the wrong way, I didn't moderate your stuff because it was problematic or anything, I was simply grouping similar threads together, and then I removed messages that no longer made sense after the merge. I'm not trying to discourage you from posting on the forum. ^^