Ryo purchasing disabled??

DonKey44

I went in to purchase a Ryo pack, and the system kept throwing "request error! please contact support providing this message refID= #0" as an error.  Tried it a few times with same error.  Just went in to my CC, and I see a bunch of pending charges from PhoenixUS but I have none of the Ryos to match them!  Could you please fix this?

Edited by DonKey44

• DonKey44 changed the title to Ryo purchasing disabled??

Hey there,
Can you give me more info? What was the transaction number? 
 I will also need your ID/email, the platform you play on and information on what you bought so I can compensate you.
Thanks.

Would prefer to keep my email off a public forum, but my ID is Donkey44 followed by the @ and my email provider.  The platform is played online, on an Opera browser.  There were a few packages evidently processed, even though it came up as invalid:

Purchase ID:  #27336, #27342, #27344

Thank you for your help.

I am sorry, Donkey, but it's not working.image.png I can't find you in the data base. Which platform are you using: Nutaku or .com? 
You can contact me on discord or send me an email at cm@kinkoid.com . But without your credentials I can't compensate you, log a ticket for the problem and see your purchases.