Hello Today I play Gasha  And I receive a price from achievements from the star whit red point

Also I have 2 others prices that i never be able to take my 2 prices   ( photo 1 )

I send to you photos ( 2 - 3 ) the 9 december 2020  and two others the( 4 -5 ) the 20/12/2020

You can see that this problem always stay   Tanks to take care  

cc  @Magrat

DSC02279.JPG

DSC01251.JPG

DSC01256.JPG

DSC01258.JPG

DSC01259.JPG

Hey Marcel, 
This is actually not a bug. It's how it was intended. The rewards have a maximum, you can't claim them indefinitely. When you get over the requirement and you've claimed all he rewards, you still see Achievement, but you can't claim a reward, because you already have it. :)
Hope this helps.
Have an awesome day.

Il y a 7 heures, Magrat a dit :

Hey Marcel, 
This is actually not a bug. It's how it was intended. The rewards have a maximum, you can't claim them indefinitely. When you get over the requirement and you've claimed all he rewards, you still see Achievement, but you can't claim a reward, because you already have it. :)
Hope this helps.
Have an awesome day.

I never claim it  all the time the light claim turn blue dark . When I was at 50/ 50 seduces heroines   I was not able to clam my reward

Also the same think for spend 100000 kinks points  but i continue to play  I reach my target at beginning of December 2020

The bug was in  December and he stay the same all the time i progress

Have a good one

11 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

I never claim it  all the time the light claim turn blue dark . When I was at 50/ 50 seduces heroines   I was not able to clam my reward

Also the same think for spend 100000 kinks points  but i continue to play  I reach my target at beginning of December 2020

The bug was in  December and he stay the same all the time i progress

Have a good one

yea, it does that but it was not made to be claimable since you reached the max.