Hello everyone

Since this subforum is called "Introduce yourself" this is the first thing I want to do while reading here for the first time ever.

I joined the game about 11 days ago, on 27th of february to be precisely. So I'm still somewhat of a noob.

However, I must openly and honestly admit that I really enjoyed the game, so far I liked the chapter "Invaded Kingdom" the best of all chapters. 

Now I wish you as much fun and success in this game as I had, but even more in real life and there, first of all, a stable health,

caring, who lets go of bragging about the girls

• Like 6

Good morning everyone,

well, I still leave the bragging about the girls, there are enough people who do that in real life. I'd rather limit myself to saying that I still like this game, and that - and at this point I do have to brag a bit, if you want to call it that - I'm kind of proud to have 19 girls by now.

More and more it turns out for me that it really pays off not only to experience the adventures, but to really actively participate in the whole game and all its possibilities.

Whether it's the Season of crowns or the Tower of fame, Champions or all three options of activities, it's worth it.

In the Tower of fame, however, I can't get any further, 😩 I can't do anything there now, because there is no opponent left for me to compete against. So I have to wait patiently until the tower is finished in about 6 hours. Yes of course, against all those who are much higher in their level than me, I lost. But you can't really lose in the tower in that sense, because even competing against a big one earns you a few points and some XP.

Anyway, still I can only say, a fun game, a pretty game, funny, witty and despite everything erotic hentai drawings, so once again thanks to all developers involved.

Good luck to all of you and have fun in the game, but most of all in real life and there first of all stable health,

Caring

• Like 2

Good, you are only starting, but it seems you are motivated.

A few advices form a veteran player:

- This is a game of patience, so you don't need to rush. With enough time you will get a lot of girls. you just have to connect three or four times a day to do most activities.

- During the first month, don't use your kobans until you get the grasp of the game, and then for anything except recharging combativity for fighting villains or doing 10x Epic Pachinko.

- Do all your daily activities: Missions for XP, Places of Power for free resources.

- Season: don't recharge kisses, just battle the opponents without fear of losing, it will level by itself and you will advance.

- Tower of fame: For your combat team upgrade a common (cheaper) 5 star girl of your class and use her as alpha, same for beta and omega girls after that, use some boosters that you will get from your free pachinko orbs. Never use jujubes.

- Market, try to upgrade your stats, and buy books and afffection items. Initially you won't have enough money, so you cannot attend all.

- Adventure, it will slow down later, but don't recharge energy, use only the natural regeneration.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello jelom,

thank you very much for the helpful hints and advice.

No1 and No3 were/are clear to me and easy to follow.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:51 PM, jelom said:

Never use jujubes.

This part of advice 5 was extrenly helpful. 

All other hints were/are as understandable as helpful too.

However, meantime I was able to gain some more levels and I must say, it still is fun to play this game. But I have to admit, so far the above in an earlier posting mentioned chapter of the adventures (Invaded Kingdom) is still my favorite chapter, which I liked most of all so far.

And finally I have a question for the advanved users. I haven't got it yet, so please tell me:

what is the advantage of being a member in a club?

Good luck you all, much success, caring

Edited by Caring

1 hour ago, Caring said:

what is the advantage of being a member in a club?

UP to 10% in your stats depending of the upgrades (0 to 20) in the different categories. Apart of the possibility to chat with your club mates.

• Like 1