• .Chidi. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Santa Muerte. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Crown. Next Event >>

BORz1gX.jpg

Epic Days
Epic event starts from the 10st and will end оn the 14th of March (1:00 p.m. GMT+2)
6 beauties can be rescued from the villains!
All of the girls can be obtained in Epic Pachinko as well.

Epic Glory

My renowned hero,

Your famous skills are starting to attract more and more girls in the Haremverse! They all want to ride you and experience what it’s like to get on that epic cock of yours!

Starting on the 10th and ending on the 14th (1 pm UTC+1) of March, you will have four days to impress 6 Epic hotties! Two of them just joined the Haremverse: the seductive spy-group leader Joyce and the shy cleaning maid Bianka. Find them along with Merlinda, Kimechi, Berry, and Addy in the Epic Pachinko.

Villains heard of your success and they want to keep the Epic girls for themselves. Fight Dark Lord to get sweet Bianka, defeat Ninja Spy to get Joyce. Donatien is holding Berry and Silvanus - Addy. To get Kimechi, you have to perform against Edwarda and for Merlinda - against Gruntt.

Go show them that glorious cock, darling! They’re all wet with excitement!

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Merlinda

ava0.png?a=1

Kimechi

ava0.png?a=1

Joyce

ava0.png?a=1

Berry

ava0.png?a=1

Bianka

ava0.png?a=1

Addy

New EP Girls from Hentai Clicker
( not part of the event )

ava0.png

Corinne

ava0.png

Rumiko

ava0.png

Rudolpha

ava0.png

Hannah

ava0.png

Jingle

ava0.png

Daisy

ava0.png

Delilah

ava0.png

Chidi

ava0.png

Santa Muerte

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

Well i like the new girls a lot i must say. Bianka is for sure the macrophage from cells at work macrophage_anime.png and i have the feeling i know Joyce as well but i cannot remember were i saw her at the moment, if someone wants to enlighten me be my guest :) 

• Like 1

The new girls look fine (I prefer Joyce, but that's just me), and when it comes to the other girls, I already have Kimechi and Berry.

With that said, and even though I usually don't get any girl during the Epic Days, that won't stop me from trying to get Addy, since this will help me bring Silvanus closer to Tier 3.

Good luck to everybody.

• Like 1

Justo ahora, Ciocanelul dijo:

At the Contests,i wait for the pakinto ,you know,when i need to open pakinto to earn point.

That one.

Yes, it's been a few days since we last had one of those.

I haven't seen any announcement stating that they're no longer doing it, but maybe others will know more about it than I do.

Joyce and Bianka are great.

But these new girls from Hentai Clicker are terrible and do not fit with this game at all. They're just reusing the already existing art, which they already did with 1 star girls and I don't see any reason why these new girls from Hentai Clicker should be treated in any other way. Also what's the point of Rumiko if we already have Reina?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Just a question - what's the shard ceiling on the girls? Is it better to go for older girls (like in anniversary, where the ceiling is 12 shards) or it doesn't matter here?

1-5 shards on all the event girls. The shard range is determined by event type. Everyone in the same event has the same range. This has been true the entire time the shard system has been around, no event has worked differently, including the various anniversary events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

1-5 shards on all the event girls. The shard range is determined by event type. Everyone in the same event has the same range. This has been true the entire time the shard system has been around, no event has worked differently, including the various anniversary events.

Oh, that's nice to know, thanks, it will influence my strategy in Anniversary events then :) Thanks!

The 2 new girls from the event look great! But what happened when they drew jingle? Did they draw her on purpose or did someone trip over the drawing pad? Yikes, I've never seen worse art for sale. Without being too rude (I think it would be hard to be too rude to jingles artists) It looks like someone threw up on a pile of shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

^ I agree that Jingle's body is very disproportionate, but she's not the worst girl we've seen around here. Anniversary Shina will always hold that record, at least in my book.

But well, at least the other girls from Clicker look mostly good or even great.

• Like 2

If this doesn't show they kind of gave up on Hentai Clicker idk what does. Some girls had high potential to be great in HC, but they decided to just port them here for some reason? Also poses are pretty lazy compared to regular HH girls, since most of them do not have second pose same as first one with a bit less clothes. I'm not sure why they decided to add them here, maybe just because flooding Epic Pachinko with these girls make some people spend more $$$ to get more desirable girls. Pretty weird decision all around tbh, since they could also be added in Pachinko in HC idk what else to think of it

Edit: Oh, I guess I missed their message of "pausing" HC. Stopped checking that part of forum long time ago because of no activity from devs. A bit unfortunate that they will just transfer all girls here, but I guess its fine

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 1

In all honesty, I was interested in the idea of HC girls coming over with the perk that if you already have them on there you'll automatically get them here.  But from seeing the girls transferred over I was very disappointed that a lot of the poses were the same, just with less clothes (It's as if they just copy/paste the pictures, give them bios, and called it a day).  The only good thing so far is that at least they don't have the weird stitching around their breasts that make it look as if they just came from plastic surgery like in HC (Seriously, that really creeped the hell out of me). 

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 1

hace 13 horas, Joker555 dijo:

If this doesn't show they kind of gave up on Hentai Clicker idk what does. Some girls had high potential to be great in HC, but they decided to just port them here for some reason? Also poses are pretty lazy compared to regular HH girls, since most of them do not have second pose same as first one with a bit less clothes. I'm not sure why they decided to add them here, maybe just because flooding Epic Pachinko with these girls make some people spend more $$$ to get more desirable girls. Pretty weird decision all around tbh, since they could also be added in Pachinko in HC idk what else to think of it

Edit: Oh, I guess I missed their message of "pausing" HC. Stopped checking that part of forum long time ago because of no activity from devs. A bit unfortunate that they will just transfer all girls here, but I guess its fine

In my opinion, they've brought them here as a temporaly fix for an underlying problem: since the introduction of the Legendary Days with th Pachinko contest, a lot of players have claimed more girls from the Epic Pachinko than Kinkoid has been able to bring to the game and, as such, there's a growing number of players that have no more girls to get from it. These 9 girls are a stop-gap for it until they find a better solution.

I didn't know that Clicker had been put on hold. I tried the game when it was in Beta and then when it lanched despite not liking clikcer games, just to see if it could be played as an idle game. I couldn't, so I stoped playing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eman said:

In my opinion, they've brought them here as a temporaly fix for an underlying problem: since the introduction of the Legendary Days with th Pachinko contest, a lot of players have claimed more girls from the Epic Pachinko than Kinkoid has been able to bring to the game and, as such, there's a growing number of players that have no more girls to get from it. These 9 girls are a stop-gap for it until they find a better solution.

Kinkoid is adding 20 new girls each month and a lot more resources (orbs, combativity, kobans from PoP, Season and PoA) to get them and people still want more. Wow! You are insatiable. 😲

hace 47 minutos, jelom dijo:

Kinkoid is adding 20 new girls each month and a lot more resources (orbs, combativity, kobans from PoP, Season and PoA) to get them and people still want more. Wow! You are insatiable. 😲

Kinkoid may bring 20 new girls to the game, but how many of them become resident Epic Pachinko girls? 4? Depending on how many orbs you use each month (mostly during the main event and Legendary days) and your luck, you'll get more than that each month.

Lol, I just got my second 100% drop today- first Bianca and then Joyce. 2 drops in 24 hours is my personal best. No screenshots, as I F5 all fights for speed...

And here I thought I was on a dry spell :D

Considering I got Merlinda and Berry earlier in the pachinko, I'm very happy with the event.

• Like 4

finished the event with 2 girls for free combatibity + 18 refills (648 nubans), so around 530 fights in total, way better than average (around 670 fights for 2 girls). Pretty happy about it, now looking forward to OD! GL everyone still fighting for them.

edit: ED to OD, thanks K.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic