January survey: the results

Noacc

• Community Manager

CeqJx1HjBYTOpNR5kSuBAyZYVmA2ENvBweXP7c6Q

Hello everyone!

Here are the results of the survey about the girls from February.

Enjoy the read!

How much did you want the new girls to be in your Harem? From 1,I don't like her, to 10, she is my waifu!

YuQBOHBG5P4cAgISqKJ5Os30Mj06_rjxbe26USUl                                    4sqKMgmr9yn6oWiiTJuqzpbmvsyIrI1ASc5xlkhn                                       UdB_qOEsvzmeE0iQSkWBhBQ5HHL57zUFejWRzv_r                              BJQLI15Iz5GkK0VwhHrdvHyHARkePM6Y_JsQ3ODq

Euphoria:  8.5                           Jezebel:   8.2                                    Kumiko: 8.2                                D.D.: 8.1

SWmdqu9GulFmF9ivkDOhJ6mypN1Z9c5W-5XwPb6d                               lsX2CCa9IBqss9t4Mvn742DyAmj16id8eWh_Kezz                         _VF0nOeVeOF5qVsBrNkGDmXvM7ksZIbW7du0xyIE                                hWpAF-b2GhU4DygNfXxYO3tnyUJx3kjx4D5c6hMZ

Tsuya Asegao:  8                       Jessica:   7.9                        Office Katana:7.8                          Alexa: 7.8

_JUGJyL0L7kHz54Ks03z3HqEzDwtZ9srbsiBbjds                                    hZ5M6HWhsrKajoU_2hN5hsqDF_W4F8AZVDAYHig7                                         wSHTD-XQ9dRTtcg92aypMV78xY9HoD8lR5YWXeDx                             Yy4DSs3iVzl8F7Oizrb80F6_1AthgtwYxm3agKPT               

Monika: 7,8                             Office Celeste: 7,5                                      Bianca: 7,4                          Val Norou: 7,4

gVe5bO1b-6-fhuJ4H21f4GTHlK2ks2eT9baQ6gup                                 aBpun0rM5KZMs_MSc-5EuRXaAJaFHZ3WIVH-V62v                              EmCj_jiIv7UVj3PwQgOliwYUj2xnTDoEqanXCdkN                                  wyKU21gpLey9YTB_qwQyOdMZleXChw7suOH8CsaP

Milenitta: 7,3                             Anfisa: 7,3                         Shegobara: 7,1                                 Vespa: 7.5                 

RsaAqf8R4Azgit1J6qZM1nofrjUmgMBP1JRlT5_s                                          AqO_2dLB4DHkfOQjEfYTOdODE4-7teDDzDDFLpmY                        MNmjpy3IdSFSKfsxQrpNMqQeTbHaX5hq_gqtR96v                             ujZN5BGCm-dcPHlxeIdbabrhnEClHsiMZ18HyKhq
     Shipwrecked Skytte 7.3                                Ivy: 7.3                        Momoko: 7.2                              Tracy: 7.2

lnAKcRdKhWO8ml5NMw3xXtw7k5dmq3h_TFjr39bH                                      8syuArl3i_DoDNaYCtj8LMjxaVlmC0YJdPFwCc7Y                                                             gmYzewxZeSMhrIno8APrhvOcfPT3uzVNXpcEFS5O

Andromeda 7.1                                  Minato: 7.1                                               Quickie Darla: 7       

vKQG4ELi5N9ru4qIP5_1aDD1iAdyKNbCbBAm0Slc                                              frJ_sqvlNxN92mx_2y86xxwF38d4MYm5muEPisqa                           KhNIIe_4pGrSUkgUz5qgtRAE5w4xw_ulf-0oaqxp                                              qoJ0Ch-YrT42liIxSScnPtrQKYqsyUF0KdYYyAvf

Parker: 7                                                      Gabrielle:7                           Cheriko: 6.9                                    Ari: 7           

P4fozY_CkxNzMgeSpG5Rh7E39F6WXiQW3MpxH4Jy                                                                   ma9hDYPQUMqop2-FPWNqZ62L1B61zaN-5PVXQzGC                                                                                7sRVoKqKxc05Y2igskbpPnPau75GXxhL724GlP81

Winona: 6.9                                                           Romantic Anita: 6.8                                             Hospitable Charlie: 6.8  

FVhg-o415haJhLtGAl_FmW1AA0PC1C-PE1l-tFmg                                                                  hSZJfZZLsjJwj_5cYKt0ncg3r8IkGvknrFFUP3sJ                                                                 8H-QzbCrhR4gQTTKJ5LPhku1gN1D9AChNskD4DSC
Khloe: 6.8                                                        Eleanor: 6.8                                              Blet: 6.5

How much did you like the theme of the Event?
Mark: 7,61: I think the theme was quite weak
10: I found it super cool!

hzWgBKJ9kjXMR4pF6eMCVzJxohE6DuJ48S5VKtkt

Did you like the story told in the Daily Missions?
zE4ON35w8gxz5ZICRhTh5kRUFRmYmYokg8-e84OB

How did you find this event compared to the Merry Latexmass event?

How did you find this event compared to the Cozy Winter event?
I liked this event as much as the previous one
I preferred the Office Dalliances event
I preferred the Cozy Winter event
nnBF-Hy4HEzyTrKoSq15qHkEYtud6aqceKHZnVax

• Thanks 3

• Community Manager

Hey, guys!

I'll experiment by leaving the topic open for you to discuss the art and numbers.

I will start:
I'm a bit surprised that Euphoria  got such a high scores. 
Jezebel and Tsuya are much prettier according to my taste

• Like 3

• Noacc unlocked this topic
  • Noacc locked and unlocked this topic

I´m  suprised by  the (imo) high ratings for the 1 star girls and Tsuya.. and that Blet has the lowest score 😮

My favourite February girl was Jezebel and the biggest disappointment (not taking the 1 star girls into account because I never expected them to be anything to begin with) probably Bianca (not because she had the absolute worst art of all February girls but because of the soooo high potential I saw in her) 😢

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd also like to make a special mention of Minato and Penda. Though their art style clashes with what we are used to, their drawing quality is top-notch!

ava0.pngava0.png?a=1

I'd very much like to see more from that artist. And if it were closer to original comic book style that would be real awesome! :$

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

I'd very much like to see more from that artist. And if it were closer to original comic book style that would be real awesome! :$

I also noticed this new artist and I like their style quite a bit as well. I don't have Penda, I've only seen Minato's full series, but I'm a fan so far.

As for more stuff from them, look no further than one of the new EP girls introduced today (Joyce). With such a distinctive style (especially the coloring technique and palette used), following their work shouldn't be too hard.

I'm still contemplating a big thread for artist identification and appreciation. I just haven't found the time and an efficient format to go around doing it. There are a few artists who came and went and whose work I'd love to see more of (we can use pen names or other nicknames we or Kinkoid could give them for their HH work, I don't want to break the fourth wall, I'd just like to be able to follow and enjoy some of my favorites). Anyways, this new challenger would certainly make the list in my book.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for this.

I'm even more surprised that the rushed 1-star filler girl with two left feet on one of her only two poses made it into the top 4.

She is from a famous anime, that's why :D 

• Haha 1

Wow...
Okay, first, let's start from this: What about other 1-star girls? Where's Momoko, Andromeda, Tracy, Ivy ? Or did they score even lower to the point where Kinkoid decided not to share their average score?
Second, where did they get 19.2% for "I preferred the Cozy Winter ..."? There were only two options in that survey.

Also, I'm pretty sure these results are not for girls, but for their first poses, cause there's no way that Euphoria would score first otherwise. So, as always these surveys are very misleading and once again point Kinkoid at the direction where they care only about first poses and can get away with drawing something abysmal later on, like they did with Alexa. I mean, it seems there're too many fans of green fungus dicks in this game if she scored that high. And I will not even start on those 1-star girls.
But the main problem I see with them ignoring later poses is that those good artists that DvDivXXX can point out better than me are left behind, cause their first poses look comparable to the other artists, but the later poses don't drop in quality and actually improve and get better as they should. And I really think we should start a separate thread to point that out or we have a big chance of losing actually good artists because of surveys like this.

• Like 2

When answering the "how is the art?" questions, two criteria come to my mind: is it well drawn and do I like this type of girl (representation)?

E.g. Val Norou is very well drawn - and I do not like her pose at all. This top she is wearing and the strange way it lays around her body - not my type. Do not like it. This way it is far away from my waifuness.

Then a simple comparison: melons like Alexa and "normal breasts compared to waist" like Vespa. I'm totally not into artificial atomic boobs - how do I rate a well drawn girl with these aa boobs?

Cheriko or Winona have a pose that does not "over expose" it to aa boobs - a bit more waist and they could have natural big boobs - well, what I (!) think it would look like... and I'm by now means a biologist/artist (/etc.)

Edited by windia

• Community Manager

>> I fixed the survey mid open that's why there is a third option 

@Bomba That one is on me 
I've missed a few girls
Ivy: 7.3
Momoko: 7.2 
Tracy: 7.2
Andromeda 7.1

Girls added, thanks~

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Wow...
Okay, first, let's start from this: What about other 1-star girls? Where's Momoko, Andromeda, Tracy, Ivy ? Or did they score even lower to the point where Kinkoid decided not to share their average score?
Second, where did they get 19.2% for "I preferred the Cozy Winter ..."? There were only two options in that survey.

Also, I'm pretty sure these results are not for girls, but for their first poses, cause there's no way that Euphoria would score first otherwise. So, as always these surveys are very misleading and once again point Kinkoid at the direction where they care only about first poses and can get away with drawing something abysmal later on, like they did with Alexa. I mean, it seems there're too many fans of green fungus dicks in this game if she scored that high. And I will not even start on those 1-star girls.
But the main problem I see with them ignoring later poses is that those good artists that DvDivXXX can point out better than me are left behind, cause their first poses look comparable to the other artists, but the later poses don't drop in quality and actually improve and get better as they should. And I really think we should start a separate thread to point that out or we have a big chance of losing actually good artists because of surveys like this.

Implementing all the poses in the survey could help to get a more representative view on the girls. I don´t think that this would be a problem since all poses are freely available on the wiki :)

In general there´re some survey questions we´re I´d prefer more options, like f.e. the "which event I prefered" maybe also a "blank" option to express the reasoning for why I did or didn´t enjoy a certain aspect.

Edited by holymolly

18 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Implementing all the poses in the survey could help to get a more representative view on the girls. I don´t think that this would be a problem since all poses are freely available on the wiki :)

I can choose not to go to the wiki but if they start putting spoilers on the surveys I'll stop doing the surveys.

• Like 2

@KenraeThat´s fair, it was just an idea since I myself always rate the girls depending on all their poses together not only the 1st and some of the results let me assume that a lot of people don´t. There would also be ways to do it without spoilering like f.e. 4 individual ratings per girl (one for each pose).
I feel like it would also be beneficial to KK if they´d know why people specifically like or don´t like a girl. :)

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Noacc said:

>> I fixed the survey mid open that's why there is a third option 

@Bomba That one is on me 
I've missed a few girls
Ivy: 7.3
Momoko: 7.2 
Tracy: 7.2
Andromeda 7.1

I see.

Then I just want to express my disappointment that Eleanor and Blet were somehow rated below even those 1-star girls. No clue why. Both are extremely well drawn and the only clue I have is that their theme and pose choices may not be to everyone's liking.

25 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Also, about my post about only the first poses being rated, I want to clarify that yes, I'm too against the spoilers in the survey. But I had too many bad surprises waiting for me in later poses in the past and that's why I'm pointing out that they started to focus too much on only the first poses with later poses not getting enough attention and losing in quality and the results of this survey shows that this trend may continue going forward and I'm against that.
The solution I see for that is an in-game rating survey which pops up after you unlocked the last pose of the girl and can truly rate her based on all available information and not only on the first pose.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bomba said:

The solution I see for that is an in-game rating survey which pops up after you unlocked the last pose of the girl and can truly rate her based on all available information and not only on the first pose.

This x1000 :)

The surveys never specify what we should rate:

• The stats of the girl?
  • The art of the first pose?
  • The art of the other poses?
  • The art of the upgrade scenes?
  • The text of the description of that girl?
  • The text in the upgrade scenes?
  • The backstory of that girl?

Only the first two criteria in this list can be evaluated without obtaining and upgrading the girl.  Having a survey in-game only after unlocking the last pose would delay the votes but would make them much more meaningful.  Ideally, it should even be possible to vote separately for each of these criteria.  I would like to be able to say that the first pose of a girl is great but I do not like the other ones, or that I love the description but I was disappointed with the art.

Alternatively, please give us an option to skip any question in the survey, so that we can only vote for the girls that we have obtained and upgraded instead of being forced to vote semi-randomly based only on the stats of the girl or on her first pose.

• Like 3

Same thing, I wouldn't want any spoilers in something that we have to see to participate in a survey or anything similar. It's fine for players to check spoilers themselves on the wiki if they want to, but the option must be left open to avoid spoilers if you prefer. We already have spoilers for the final pose of any competitive girl (or any girl that makes it to someone's battle team, at least) due to the game showing us that by default in an opposing line-up. The less unavoidable spoilers, the better.

Another very important point when rating girls: affection scenes are as integral to a specific harem girl's series as pose pictures. Even if you check the advanced poses on the wiki, if you don't have the girl in your harem or haven't upgraded her, you can't really assess the whole thing. There are some girls whose poses are just okay but have amazing scenes, and vice versa, and everything in between. I'm much more comfortable rating a girl once I've seen her entire series.

• Like 4