Places of Power time extended Test Server?

So I posed this question in a support ticket and they basically told me to bugger off and that all questions regarding the test server were to be addressed either here or on discord.
So here I am.
Recently on the test server several mission on the Places of Power(PoP) seems to have had their timers extended drastically.
Initially when I posed my question in a support ticket there was one mission that took a full hour longer than all the others and it was always the one in the middle row, right column.
Taking 8 hours to complete instead of 7 hours like all the others.
Since posting my ticket, it now shows that quest will take 10 hours to complete and the one below it 8 hours.
Is this an oversight or are they actually trying to make the PoP timers longer?
Really hoping this was an oversight as this would NOT be an improvement to the game.
If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated

If you have leveled your character lately in the test server then the maximum power for each temporary PoP is increased. Or if you upgrade the permanent PoPs then they also increase their maximum poower allowed.

You can select a maximum of 50 girls in each PoP, and when the strongest ones are used in the first PoPs then it can be possible that you don't have enough leveled girls in one specialty to reach the maximum power allowed. Try leveling more girls of the especialty needed for that PoP.

Or try filling the first permanent POP the last, it is the one with the lower power.

imagen.png.c232e2329289fd2a2f97bb42316bc7c9.png

imagen.png.b7867c96cc0fa5211321896e3ba21de1.png

Edited by jelom

I think that makes sense, to be honest I hadn't really paid full attention.
I clicked auto Assign and assumed that it would fill in the necessary power for all the missions to completed at the same time.
Although, it still seems a little weird the ones that take the longest are not usually the last ones I fill.
Again, the one that has consistently taken the longest regardless of when I fill it has been the one in the middle row, 3rd column to the right.
It finishes in about 8 hours so I suppose I'll be able to test it then.

Thanks for your answer