​🔥​ Wallpapers survey results ​🔥​

Noacc

• Community Manager

_qiAFXTgQQaALeu563vXWxO1v_HaJoFBY1XV5EaN

Could you tell us on which platform you play?

20ffbFnj_GZAGdhbC_q6lsj-zddFogR_hPS40O6p

Are you interested in the wallpapers?

GmaqILzrPKakhum1G0KvTrmLkxR0kJ-OkcHWYar1

Did you know these wallpapers existed?

yjmZyPfAZdYUWAXtq22SzvTFCguSFvEtzN9AjZlH

Do you like the wallpapers we have created?

bDjdybAoI6b5IpKCk7OvQ0FgJFwRoSNYYFJpuh7b

Are you using them?

8vZi6pp6JgONBfZ5bivCu0FeROvQsYHbX7zJCjNxWould you like to get other wallpapers?

CFUpx5iDL7O21yCfiLKMnak1xXUdZApoKVBR3NOx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• Community Manager

Hey, guys.
The wallpaper survey results are out.

Comment and give us your opinion.
Would you like to see some extra content made by the Kinkoid Team? 😊

Cheers all~

• Noacc unlocked this topic

No comments yet?

Well then I just want to point out that I immediately noped out of that Wallpapers section the moment I saw the one with Val Norou. The original one. The one so abysmal that they even redraw it. Yet for some reason they decided to stick with the old one for wallpaper and I'm really sad about it.

Just look at her! Look at that twisted and broken back and creepy face and suffer mortals!

wallpaper_norou_1280x1024_Desktop-600x48

I'm really sorry for posting this image and I would help you out and post the eyebleach which is her redrawn version, but unfortunately the forum rules forbid me from doing that.

Anyway, as she was right at the top and I noped right after seeing her I wasn't able to properly check out the other wallpapers, but I'm pretty sure that if this made it to the wallpaper then their quality is heavily lacking and who knows maybe they even added Sponsor Sara Jay or Anniversary Shina to the mix and I don't want to see that.

The wallpapers were done some time ago, so it was before Val Norou redraw. But it would be good if they could update the wallpapers with her new image.

I would like to see more variety, for example, instead of always a simple background and one character pose to the side, they could include some wallpapers with multiple girls as in a family photo, or using other images of the game for the wallpaper background: world maps, event background, sketchs, adventure images or even some affection images.

• Like 2