76 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Beatrix

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Crown. Next Event >>

3ZpxLuR.jpg

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 UTC+1) of March, you will have four days to get the legendary Beatrix.
There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her.

Erupt with magic

My supernatural hero,

I have gathered so much magical energy inside me that if you don’t let me release it I’m gonna explode! To help me with this sweet release I’ve invited a new powerful sexy sorceress to join the Haremverse.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 UTC+1) of March, you will have four days to get the legendary Beatrix. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her magical pussy. She can make anyone explode with pleasure over and over again!

Show her you possess the most vigorous magical wand by defeating the other opponents & the villains that stand in your way. You can also enjoy the company of other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Let’s release the magic inside us!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Beatrix

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 10

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

Beatrix - very in tune with Beatrice. Perhaps it will be too premature, but for some reason it seems that this Beatrix is a parody of Beatrice from ReZero. Only my guesses)))

UPD.

Eh, I was mistaken.
I can't even imagine who it might be.)))

Edited by stalker696

Finally a nice looking Legendary Contest girl and she's charm, too. I Guess my team now will be her, Himari and Ombresse, as Shtupra repeatedly refused to join. Or maybe Bianca should be my third, I just got her, so getting her to at least 4 stars will take forever....

• Like 1

A Legendary Contest girl who actually looks stunning and gorgeous? What happened? Did I suddenly stumble upon an alternative reality? Or maybe the usual artists all got sick and they allowed this guy to draw? I don't why this happened, but I like it!

She's pretty and charming, all playful and enticing. With stylish clothing and seductive poses. That's how the 5star legendary girl should look like! Amazing! Thank you very much.

• Haha 6

Kudos to the artist and Kinkoid on this latest addition, Beatrix looks great and I'm sure she'll be popular given the popularity of the anime she's based on! I hope we can see more from this artist, I am really liking their work.

Good luck to all in the LC!

Edited by KelvinSmythe
  • Like 4

Very nice LC girl and event so far.

My only concern is that the creepy CH-favored release schedule carries on. CH still has an overtuned crit due to bugs and bug-ridden hot fixes thereof, and it's still also the first come, first served for every 5.4 five-star legendary powercreep and for MD girls (*). And on top of that, the only serious contender as a class (for leagues and at high level in general), KH, comes last in that schedule. That's not ideal, to use a popular euphemism. :|

CH was the first class to receive a 5.4 powercreep over the old champion 5-star legendaries, with Himari in mid December. A few weeks later, they received their first MD girl New Year Estelle in early January. Today, CH gets its second 5.4 powercreep, and in early April they'll almost certainly receive their 2nd Mythic. On top of enjoying an overtuned crit since before any of those...

In contrast, KH received its first 5.4 powercreep Michaela in mid January, and its first MD girl Alexa in early February. It will most likely get a second 5.4 powercreep a month from now in next LC, and then its second MD girl in early May. In other words, CH will keep having more of the stronger tools to pick from on top of having an imbalanced crit, while KH will keep playing catch up. At least until KH gets its 3rd MD girl in... August. Assuming the cycle doesn't repeat again with 5.5 base stats and/or 7-star girls after that.

Let's just say that these aren't great times as far as (already grossly imbalanced) competitive play for those of us who either can't afford to buy out every MD girl regardless of class, and/or don't want to or can't really afford to switch classes on short notice.

Some of us also have other factors we care about over or next to "playing the strongest class". I'll cite enjoyment, personal preferences and budget among such factors, they're definitely important to me at least. I've been playing KH for almost my entire time playing this game (after using my free switch early on to move from HC), and I'm pretty attached to it, regardless of how strong it is in leagues. I feel for the HC players who have a similar attachment to their class, because they're in a much tougher spot in that regard.

TL;DR: This release schedule isn't cool. I'd love to see it changed to favor CH a bit less over KH.

EDIT: And wow, does LD seem out of place and overpriced as an event compared to LC by now. We get stronger girls for a lot less kobans in LC,  and they come with cool bonuses through the contest system. At this point, we might as well retire LD and make Epic Days monthly...

(*) = (I know, technically HC comes first for that, but HC isn't competitive in high leagues even with 2 MD girls and 1 5.4 LC girl right now, so it doesn't really matter).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've been playing KH for almost my entire time playing this game (after using my free switch early on to move from HC), and I'm pretty attached to it

Yeah i can understand that feeling. I "was born" CH and i always have been CH, mostly because i think that it "fits" my personality so even at the beginning when i was "learning" about the class i was happy to be "chosen" to be charm.

Now i must say that i skip my fights a lot (like the 99.9% of the times) so i wasn't even aware of the CH bug, and even after the fix i do not feel like i'm winning more, for me nothing really changed.

Yes, you are probably right saying that they are "boosting" the CH a bit too much but for me is because the KH are really strong so from my perspective the CH was the one who needs a "catch up" to the KH. Even now i'm pretty convinced that KH is the strongest class XD.

But well you now, you are the smart one that keeps track of all the data in the game (yes i see all your diligence in your multiple "data collecting treads") so if you say that this is the situation i'm pretty sure i'm the one who is wrong. I'll try to study more XD

nd wow, does LD seem out of place and overpriced as an event compared to LC by now. We get stronger girls for a lot less kobans in LC,  and they come with cool bonuses through the contest system. At this point, we might as well retire LD and make Epic Days monthly...

And with this i agree in part: i mean yes LD are becoming a "bad investment" (even i have to skip them to save kobans) but they are 5 star (beautiful) girls and if someone don't like at all LC (i still do not like this event, only the girls give me the strength to play this XD) or doesn't have the time to fight for 4 days (or get sniped), can still drop some kobans in LD to get a legendary 5 star and be competitive. I'm pretty sure that there are many people that don't visit the forum that "fail" LC and do not get the girl.

So yeah LD are not really worth (you know better save for mythic) but they are still useful imo

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

EDIT: And wow, does LD seem out of place and overpriced as an event compared to LC by now. We get stronger girls for a lot less kobans in LC,  and they come with cool bonuses through the contest system. At this point, we might as well retire LD and make Epic Days monthly...

It's been some time I've thought like that. LD doesn't make sense anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

It's been some time I've thought like that. LD doesn't make sense anymore.

except that it is impossible for _everybody_ to get her. And unlike MD it cannot be said "who really wanted her could invest kobans and get her because shards were left over"

there is no objective number of poeple going for a girl in LC and still does not care not getting her.

btw: as I got them until now on date - was there ever any revival of an LC girl?

Edited by windia

5 hours ago, Xemnas said:

can still drop some kobans in LD to get a legendary 5 star and be competitive

No, that was my main point. The past three LC girls are all stronger than any LD girls. I didn't find LD really outdated before Himari arrived with better stats than Shtuprah and started the current trend of powercreeping all of the past 5-star legendary staples, not just with Mythic girls, but also with the 5-star legendaries from LC, and so far, LC alone.

At this time, the reality is that if you can't or won't catch LC girls, then at least you can still drop a ton of kobans on weaker LD girls, and still not stay competitive. Your tenth Mizuki-level beta girl will not improve your battle team. Your first post-powercreep LC girl will.

To take a concrete example from your class. Vespa from last month's LD is weaker than today's Beatrix from LC, stats wise. Vespa is on par with Taria, Tano or Filya, to name a few of many 5.3 base main stat CH girls. But Beatrix is on par with Shtuprah, and Himari, and that's it (as of yet, and excluding Mythics, obv).

2 hours ago, windia said:

btw: as I got them until now on date - was there ever any revival of an LC girl?

No. We're only at LC #9 (and the powercreep started only with LC #6). It's unclear how LC revivals will be implemented, although it's unlikely they won't come back eventually one way or another. Hey, maybe LD could be rebranded LC Revival Days? ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

To take a concrete example from your class. Vespa from last month's LD is weaker than today's Beatrix from LC, stats wise. Vespa is on par with Taria, Tano or Filya, to name a few of many 5.3 base main stat CH girls. But Beatrix is on par with Shtuprah, and Himari, and that's it (as of yet, and excluding Mythics, obv).

Not to ruin your entire point, but Vespa has a 5.4 base stat...no wait I guess I am. LC started the power creep, but Vespa is the only LD girl release that has occurred since that power creep, so LD's revival content is weaker, but not its new content.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

well, i agree, that LD's are basically worthless in terms of girl strength update, maybe they could use this event slot for the clicker girls; one legendary girl in a revival, 2-x new clicker girls.

nothing really to tell about the LC contest, besides that I am most likely going for a top4 - really need the x6 orbs the next days (not sure if I get them though, but first things first, not even sure if I can manage a top4 today)

Edited by blaa

My group results:

763157487_LC9_day01.thumb.JPG.c3fbe67b21ed4ffd89192f7f1473839c.JPG

I think I could have reached a top10 spot if I had used all the exp rewards I've unlocked in the Seasons, but I wasn't sure and I preferd not to waste them, as they can be useful later on. Still, 25 shards is a good start.

Now unto the Pachinko contest, to get enough items to sell later during the PoA event, and maybe even some girls!

• Like 7

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic